It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chicago Little League "Champions" Taken Down for Cheating

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I feel sorry for the Nevada team that chicago beat in the finals. They had a chance to play for the world title stolen from them by a few corrupt adults.
A beautiful game tarnished by a few people that can't play by the rules.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: aboutface

My train of thought derailed wildly halfway through that post. But at that point I felt committed to it lol

I knew somebody would get it

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   
This story is nothing new in the World of Little League Baseball. why these children are not moved to the next level in the sport is beyond me. There are multiple leagues in all states that provide them with competition more suited to their age groups.

If the idea is to further the town, city or states' notoriety, I would hope that the "powers that be" would select something on a grander scale.

edit on 12-2-2015 by celtmason26 because: misspelling, im tired

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Never let a crisis go to waste.

Jesse Jackson threatens lawsuit in Little League World Series scandal

Rev. Jesse Jackson, the polarizing civil rights activist, is calling for Little League International to return the U.S. championship to the 12-year-olds from Jackie Robinson West, mere hours after Little League stripped the team of its title.

And if that doesn't happen, Jackson said Wednesday afternoon, he may take legal action.

Jackie Robinson West — consumed in a vortex of allegations involving ineligible players and illegally redrawing its league boundaries — became a feel-good story in Chicago and across the country on its run to the Little League World Series. ..........

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join