It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chicago Little League "Champions" Taken Down for Cheating

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Keeping up the Chicago image has gone far beyond just standard corruption it seems.

Even a Little League champion team has been found to have cheated their way to the title.

The title has been removed and the manager fired because they used "players" from outside their area !!!

Never let a crisis go to waste.

And furthering the disgrace, even Obama had the team at the White House !!!

Horrible *Irony*

The social ramifications are endless.

Chicago So Corrupt Even ‘Champion’ Little League Baseball Team Found Cheating

Barack Obama’s Chicago is the most corrupt city in all of America and the Jackie Robinson West Little League baseball team has now cemented that status by having its championship season vacated and its championship trophies stripped.

If you aren’t aware of this story it has been roiling in Chicago since the inner city, all black little league team went all the way during last year’s Little League World Series ultimately beating the Las Vegas team for the championship.

When the South Side team won the championship last year they became the toast of the Windy City. They came home to a hero’s welcome with parades, big rallies, and meetings at City Hall. They even went to the White House to meet with the liar in chief, President Obama.

Never let a crisis go to waste

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   
My comment was going to be "wonder how many comments it is before Obama is brought up?"

I see that would be "zero" because he's in the OP lol

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Mo'ne Davis became a media sensation throughout the tournament, becoming the first American female to participate in the Little League World Series (LLWS) since 2004 and the first female to pitch a winning LLWS game.

The 13-year-old Davis is the first ever Little Leaguer featured on the cover of Sports Illustrated magazine

I wonder if Ms Davis, pitcher, was eligible. if not, what will SI have to say.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

Mo'ne Davis became a media sensation throughout the tournament, becoming the first American female to participate in the Little League World Series (LLWS) since 2004 and the first female to pitch a winning LLWS game.

The 13-year-old Davis is the first ever Little Leaguer featured on the cover of Sports Illustrated magazine

I wonder if Ms Davis, pitcher, was eligible. if not, what will SI have to say.

Well she played for one of the teams that was defeated by the Chicago cheaters !!!

Mo'ne Davis and the Taney Dragons' thrilling run in last summer's Little League World Series ended too soon.

The truth is out now that Chicago's Jackie Robinson West cheated its way to eliminating the Philadelphia-based Dragons, who gained national fame for having a girl as its star pitcher.

Mo'ne Davis, Taney Dragons cheated out of chance to win Little League World Series

Mo'ne Davis is probably legit

but you never know !!

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I feel for the kids, but there's a lesson here: When adults interfere in a kids' game instead of allowing them to win or lose on their own merits, then their corruption hurts a lot of people, including maybe another team who genuinely deserved that win. Why can't adults just back the heck off and let things evolve the way they should?

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Probably would have been uncovered long ago. She was really good.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   
"Never let a crisis go to waste....no matter if the criss involves a little league baseball team accused of cheating"

Should be the OP's motto

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Yea for the crusading right wing nuts using kids to push there not too subtle agenda.

Kids did nothing wrong that they new, its the adults who messed up.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I'm sure most of the teams cheat in a similar manner by stacking the team with kids from out of their geographic area. It is too competitive at that level for there not to be any manipulation of the system.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Yeah!!!
Let's go after kids to make a political statement!!!

It is a shame that the real victim here is the kids that just wanted to play some baseball.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Wow, I've seen some low down, shameful hack reporting but this is really scraping bottom. Even for you.

Obama's Chicago??? Crisis going to waste??? Are you on drugs or something???

So now Obama is responsible for all of Chicago and even some kids playing ball is a scandal linked back to Obama the "Liar and Chief"??

Good god man, get some help.

To see first hand the kind of source material you've chosen to pick from I suggest you go read the about page for that site you linked. Political Hack Blog doesn't even come close to what those guys are and the fact that you come here and proudly put your name to it and promote it proves that to deny ignorance is impossible for you.

It's an embarrassment for you and shames ATS even having a member post something like this.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

BaHaHaHa

you should see what CNN has....

U.S. Little League champs lose title for using ineligible players

can't take the heat.....get out of the kitchen.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   

The point of my first comment was that I knew somebody was going to use this to go after Obama, somehow some way.

While I initially found it mildly humorous, it appears that there's an element of seriousness to the attempt to tie this in to Obama.

Can't say I really get that. Kinda seems like we're throwing spaghetti at the wall in the hopes that something sticks.

And before anybody says it: no, I don't much care for him personally, and yes I know plenty has "stuck" to the wall already. Just not sure why we're throwing this up there too.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: aboutface
I feel for the kids, but there's a lesson here: When adults interfere in a kids' game instead of allowing them to win or lose on their own merits, then their corruption hurts a lot of people, including maybe another team who genuinely deserved that win. Why can't adults just back the heck off and let things evolve the way they should?

Because society has "evolved" to the point that we now hand out medals and trophies for participation. So now some adults feel the need to create "real" winners by creating fake ones.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
My comment was going to be "wonder how many comments it is before Obama is brought up?"

I see that would be "zero" because he's in the OP lol

Instead of the Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon it's now Obama.

All the cool kids are trying it.

edit on 11-2-2015 by rupertg because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Why would I care about CNN reporting about this either???
Have I ever implied that I think CNN and myself share a brain or something???
Or are you just incorrect again about basically everything and speaking before thinking??? I think this is the answer!!!

But after looking at the CNN version, to be fair, you might notice that they at least attempt to be honest with their reporting of it. None of the "Obama is to blame" BS like your "go to Right Wing Hacks".

I don't think you even understand the point I'm getting at either. I'm not saying the story isn't true. I'm talking about the stench and slime that comes with how you deliver it. But you're probably just too used to the muck to realize it's there anymore.
edit on 11-2-2015 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I live just outside Chicago. This was a big moment for us. And now we find out that apparently playing in little league has tougher rules than Chicago politics...

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I hate hearing stuff like this, really sucks for the kids and a hard lesson to learn no doubt. I played Little League for many years, some of the ethics and morals I was taught by my coaches are still with me today. They were great role models for us and taught us good sportsmanship among other things. We were never allowed to chatter on the field to distract the other team and we didn't cheat. Win or lose we still had our dignity thanks to our coaches teachings. It's to bad that these kids coaches apparently have no ethics. The kids sure didn't deserve this turn of events.
edit on 11-2-2015 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I know I've been on ATS too much when I can read a convoluted sentence like that one and actually understand it, lol.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I think someone has a secret crush on Obama
, if this was the NFL they would of got a pass.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join