It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraqis in Theater shout,” Just shoot him!”

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: greencmp

1 sentence out of 114 Chapters... Without any context at all...

That's the best you can do?

Carry on.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

Carry on.

That sentiment pervades the document.

Maybe you should update your signature if you like it so much.
edit on 11-2-2015 by greencmp because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: greencmp

originally posted by: buster2010

No, the religion of Islam requires that observant followers kill or convert all non-muslims.

No it doesn't so please stop spreading that lie. Both Christian and Jews have been living in Muslim nations for centuries and they haven't been forced to convert. Even the Jews in Iran would rather live with the Muslims than to move to Israel.

You are wrong, read the damn thing so we can have an informed discussion.

Your not wrong.

Dunno where they get their information, Most likely they make it up.

www.opendoorsuk.org...

www.nytimes.com...

www.frontpagemag.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   
dp
edit on 11-2-2015 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

Carry on.

That sentiment pervades the document.

Maybe you should update your signature if you like it so much.

Oh...please...really? Try the Bible...

Kill Men, Women, and Children

"Then I heard the LORD say to the other men, "Follow him through the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked. Show no mercy; have no pity! Kill them all – old and young, girls and women and little children. But do not touch anyone with the mark. Begin your task right here at the Temple." So they began by killing the seventy leaders. "Defile the Temple!" the LORD commanded. "Fill its courtyards with the bodies of those you kill! Go!" So they went throughout the city and did as they were told." (Ezekiel 9:5-7 NLT)

Kill Old Men and Young Women

"You are my battle-ax and sword," says the LORD. "With you I will shatter nations and destroy many kingdoms. With you I will shatter armies, destroying the horse and rider, the chariot and charioteer. With you I will shatter men and women, old people and children, young men and maidens. With you I will shatter shepherds and flocks, farmers and oxen, captains and rulers.
(Jeremiah 51:20-26)

Kill Followers of Other Religions.

1) If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery.

Kill Women Who Are Not Virgins On Their Wedding Night

But if this charge is true (that she wasn't a virgin on her wedding night), and evidence of the girls virginity is not found, they shall bring the girl to the entrance of her fathers house and there her townsman shall stone her to death, because she committed a crime against Israel by her unchasteness in her father's house. Thus shall you purge the evil from your midst. (Deuteronomy 22:20-21 NAB)

www.evilbible.com...

Holy crap! ...and that is just a SMALL sampling of the Bible..

And yet somehow I don't see the average Christian as blood thirsty?

Now explain to me why you think Muslims are?[
edit on 11-2-2015 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

Now explain to me why you think Muslims are?

For one thing, they don't consider the bible a "perfect document" and they are allowed to discuss a variety of interpretations without being flogged or killed. And that's what you get when you actually are a muslim.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   

For one thing, they don't consider the bible a "perfect document" and they are allowed to discuss a variety of interpretations without being flogged. And that's what you get when you actually are a muslim.

WTF? Who is "They"??? Ever hear of Evangelicals? The ones that think Dinosaurs are a hoax?

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Who is "They"???

Aardvarks of course, have you been listening?

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

The very fact that you apply the "heremnutics" used by evilbible tells me all I need to know.
You are of course aware that there is a rebuttal site right?
*Sigh*

debunkedevil.blogspot.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   

For one thing, they don't consider the bible a "perfect document" and they are allowed to discuss a variety of interpretations without being flogged. And that's what you get when you actually are a muslim.

WTF? Who is "They"??? Ever hear of Evangelicals? The ones that think Dinosaurs are a hoax?

I don't think that word means what you think it does.

evangelical
adjective evan·gel·i·cal \ˌē-ˌvan-ˈje-li-kəl, ˌe-vən-\
: of or relating to a Christian sect or group that stresses the authority of the Bible, the importance of believing that Jesus Christ saved you personally from sin or hell, and the preaching of these beliefs to other people

Not all evangelicals think dinosaurs are a hoax.

Also, for those who like to bring up the old testament as a way of mocking Christians, why do you suppose Jews don't practice these things today? Maybe it bears investigation?

www.chabad.org...

So it's not just Christians who do not practice some of these things in modern times, it is Jews as well. The difference is that neither Christians or Jews practice stoning, or some of the more severe things mentioned in the OT. Muslims do. Gay people are hung in Iran. Thieves have their hands amputated in Saudi Arabia (or apostates are beheaded). Adulterers are stoned in Iraq and Syria. Anywhere where Sharia Law is the law of the land, brutality exists as it is ordered in the Quran.

That's why there is a difference.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   
NO ONE will EVER convince me,ALL of (WHOMEVER WE ARE FIGHTING now) MUST die,the world is TOO gray and they want to MAKE it black and white.
I am no creature of great wisdom but I SURE AS HELL know better than to allow such ignorance to rule MY thinking.
My issue is one of IDENTIFICATION and it ,no doubt IS INTENDED that way. or WE would absolutely SLAUGHTER every one rather easily.
The reason WE haven't just KILLED them all, is those INSIDE the war machine WILL NOT allow it and CONSTANTLY stop such ignorance.
We'll never hear of it but it IS done.
Good people are EVERYWHERE ,by ANYONE'S values.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

If you are saying what I think you are saying, I agree. There are innocent arabs who do not deserve to be lumped in with mohammadanism. There are also apostates and 'moderate' or what I might call 'cultural' muslims.

The rest are fairly united in their bloodlust.

A tiny minority

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Ahem. First of all. the OT is directed toward the hebrews it even says so if you read it carefully who its for. The old laws were before when "mens hearts were hard" After the tem commandments came down they changed a bit after the relgion was set and established(hebrew relgion at this time not christianity) SO many people dont get that the bible houses TWO relgions.the new testament is where christianity starts

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Wow, this thread went from Iraqi's watching American Sniper to all Muslims want to kill the non believers, gays, Jews, etc.

Once I read all of page 2 I almost forget what the OP was about.
edit on 11-2-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I finally came around seeing American Sniper.

It may be the biggest bomb dropped in Baghdad since Operation Iraqi Freedom.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 12:16 AM
link   

It's a little over a 3rd according to intelligence groups who are disaffected by their economic issues and the hard cores are the ones who formet the need for us to kill.
As time goes by people are learning how wrong it is.
The people of the book SHOULD walk side by side instead of competeing.
BUT WHAT do I know I am a killer.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

It's a little over a 3rd according to intelligence groups who are disaffected by their economic issues and the hard cores are the ones who formet the need for us to kill.
As time goes by people are learning how wrong it is.
The people of the book SHOULD walk side by side instead of competeing.
BUT WHAT do I know I am a killer.

Maybe if you randomly capitalize another word someone else will understand what you're getting at. I sure as $&!% don't.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
Wow, this thread went from Iraqi's watching American Sniper to all Muslims want to kill the non believers, gays, Jews, etc.

Once I read all of page 2 I almost forget what the OP was about.

Yes, it did. All muslims do want to kill non believers, gays, and punish jews and christians with the jizya, as well as behead apostates.

If you didn't want thread drift, maybe you should talk to the people that started throwing stones in the first place?

Do you deny these things happen under Sharia Law? Do you deny the Quran demands them and that they are still practiced today in every single islamic nation be it Shia or Sunni?

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: DeadSeraph

So you're saying all Muslims believe this?

Oh boy... The thread drift is real and this is my last comment about it because I would hate more drifting.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: DeadSeraph

REALLY sorry to hear it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join