It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus Was a Reincarnated Spiritual Being

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Eunuchorn

What about that cycle is supposed to appeal to me?

Take heart, you are in the world and it knows you not. You are naturally not inclined like others to be a part of it all, to be ambitious, successful, having lots of money and stuff doesn't appeal to you. The world and everyone in it rejects you for not going along with the flow…

If you have failed to measure up to the world you are one of the blessed. Don't let that get you down, embrace that.
Thats a good thing. Shed all that worry and weight that others put on you, just be you.

Now all you have to do is what you have been given to know is right in the next moment. You already know this by the way. Not because I'm saying that but because the same thing is in you, guiding you away from the worlds appeal.
You can let go of the guilt of 'not measuring up' to 'world standards' now.

Really hard to do, eh?

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   

You have no idea how bored I am.

Its okay to be bored. All that means is you struggle within yourself to be something you are not. Let go of that worry. Don't be anxious. Be Free of it. Someone else put that there on your back to make you do what they think is right.

Your anxiety comes from the struggle between the real you and that other "training' to be somebody. You already are.

You are singularly unique, in all of the Universe there is but one you. How precious is that? Don't let it go to your head, so is everyone else.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Eunuchorn

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

What if your parent gave you one of those fitting block tests as a kid and you try to put the square peg into the round hole. Would it be fair for your parent to ground you for life based on that one mistake?

Guidance waits for us to "grow up" to be taught. Children don't "fail" at anything… they're children.

The teacher speaks with a still small voice, difficult to hear above the din of modern life. Its there, though.

Heres an example. You open a door for someone just… because you know you should.

Thats the knowing what is right to do in that moment.

Knowing you should do that and don't do it is not the path. The path of life. Your life.

its really that simple. Doing what you have been given to know is right to do in the moment…

Sorry, I'm not doing a good job of explaining it, I am distracted…

I think your explanation is on the right track. The key to salvation is selflessness, not faith. Even if its something as minor as holding open a door for someone else.

Something like that. By the way opening a door for others is not "something minor'. It is the key.

You already know that. Thats your salvation.

To keeping it simple,

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

I know very little of Taoism but I am sure they have their own tools to guide them towards light/ki/chi/kundalini/energized body state.

Because this thread deals with re-incarnation.. Did Y'all know that suicide wasn't declared a "Mortal Sin" until the year 340? I read about Chris†ianity and Buddhism, do these religions differ as what to envision at the time of "passing"? Something , oh, I don't know, like imagining a 'wormhole' vs. 'walk towards the Light'? hmmm.

I have heard about suicide also not being mortal sin in early Christian faith. I have myself pondered the action and how you logically can think about it. And I do not let religion cloud what is possible in the higher levels even if I use religion as a reference point for discussions.
1 You go before you were meant to and you are sent back in another incarnation.
2 You go exactly when it was intended.
Intervention will also happen if it is crucial that you do not leave.

If One fears "death" then when the time comes for "passing" the fearful "may" get 'stuck' (Stuck on the wheel of incarnation/re-incarnation..) Remember the thread a few days ago, about the Buddhist Monk that was 'petrified' Yet the other Monks said that this Monk had achieved Buddhism? He was "here" and 'there', He had melded back to "whence He came.." Where We ALL return back, some quicker than the other...

Being here and there
. You can look forward to what comes afterwards and at the same time not look forward to the separation from the body especially if there is pain. I think of below as an example of the energized crown not being felt by Jesus body anymore and Jesus believing the spirit have left when the body cannot handle the sensations.

Matthew 27:46

46About the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying, "ELI, ELI, LAMA SABACHTHANI?" that is, "MY GOD, MY GOD, WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME?"

edit on 12-2-2015 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-2-2015 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Enlightenment

In this case I will call enlightenment en-lighten-ment. Awareness of light and knowing/feeling the light at all time more or less since the feeling of can fluctuate within the body. I am writing it as en-lighten-ment to separate it form the idea of what knowledge will come after en-lighten-ment that can probably be very different depending on the person and the persons interests.

The "rock" that cannot be moved when it knows to much and have already thought about ideas/morality/subjective/objective/duality/nonduality.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Mithras the other Yeshua

I find the symbolism interesting.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

So, I said I wouldnt bother you with opinion, and I wont, but take from this what you will.

19 This is the testimony of John, when the Jews sent to him priests and Levites from Jerusalem to ask him, “Who are you?” 20 And he confessed and did not deny, but confessed, “I am not the Christ.” 21 They asked him, “What then? Are you Elijah?” And he said, “I am not.” “Are you the Prophet?” And he answered, “No.” 22 Then they said to him, “Who are you, so that we may give an answer to those who sent us? What do you say about yourself?” 23 He said, “I am A VOICE OF ONE CRYING IN THE WILDERNESS, ‘MAKE STRAIGHT THE WAY OF THE LORD,’ as Isaiah the prophet said.” 24 Now they had been sent from the Pharisees. 25 They asked him, and said to him, “Why then are you baptizing, if you are not the Christ, nor Elijah, nor the Prophet?” 26 John answered them saying, “I baptize in water, but among you stands One whom you do not know. 27 “It is He who comes after me, the thong of whose sandal I am not worthy to untie.” 28 These things took place in Bethany beyond the Jordan, where John was baptizing.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

alright...

This is the testimony of John, when the Jews sent to him priests and Levites from Jerusalem to ask him, “Who are you?” 20 And he confessed and did not deny, but confessed, “I am not the Christ.” 21 They asked him, “What then? Are you Elijah?” And he said, “I am not.” “Are you the Prophet?” And he answered, “No.”

John said he wasn't Elijah... Jesus said he was...

Specifically, Jesus said "this IS Elijah"...

So who would know better?

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

What about that cycle is supposed to appeal to me?

Take heart, you are in the world and it knows you not. You are naturally not inclined like others to be a part of it all, to be ambitious, successful, having lots of money and stuff doesn't appeal to you. The world and everyone in it rejects you for not going along with the flow…

If you have failed to measure up to the world you are one of the blessed. Don't let that get you down, embrace that.
Thats a good thing. Shed all that worry and weight that others put on you, just be you.

Now all you have to do is what you have been given to know is right in the next moment. You already know this by the way. Not because I'm saying that but because the same thing is in you, guiding you away from the worlds appeal.
You can let go of the guilt of 'not measuring up' to 'world standards' now.

Really hard to do, eh?

I've never felt guilt about not measuring up to societies ruler. There are two realities, mine & everyone else's.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Cool, so now we can stop being bored or self destructive. Boredom is good for the soul. It means you are searching… not for activity, for fulfillment. Life is life long. Be patient. Just do to others like you want to be done…

Ordinary and boring today and thats fine.
edit on 13-2-2015 by intrptr because: spelling, added

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Further.
People want to conquer things… conquer a mountain, conquer space, conquer disease, conquer nations. Big ambitions, busy, busy.

All thats necessary is to treat each other kindly and help each other. Not in some big all conquering way either. Just whatever you can see to do on a personal level as it comes up.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Seede

(Now, here we should note that Joshua and Jesus are exactly the same names. )

I do not understand this as you understand it and it may be in the source that you and I have read.
According to Et Cepher (Hebrew manuscripts) the name of your Joshua is the high priest Yahusha whereas the name of the Branch (Jesus) is also Yahusha but Yahusha the Branch is not known till well over 500 years after Jeremiah's prophecy. The thing which I refer is that at this time of prophecy the Branch is the personage called the Word and already exists as the celestial personage called the Begotten of the Spirit. As the Word became conceived by the Spirit into the flesh called Yahusha, His likeness (Spirit) which already existed as the Word was still in existence called the Word.

In other words the celestial "Word" only changed substance of image (celestial to terrestrial). The Word did not change the celestial likeness which is unchangeable. The "Word" could not have changed spirit likeness from celestial to terrestrial because the likeness is never changing. To have re incarnation you must have rebirth of both substances of image and likeness from one substance to another substance. The flesh can change substance with death of the substance or removal of the life which is the spirit. Are you then saying that "The Word" died?

Seed,

First of all, let me just explain that I titled this thread with an assertion rather than a question, like "Was Jesus the reincarnation of Joshua the son of Jobabadak?" because I didn't want to hear the answer "No", rather I wanted to provoke discussion along the lines of the prophecy and how it seems to suggest reincarnation. Other theologians have asserted that the passages from Zachariah, (not Jeremiah), suggests that Christianity was superimposed over the Old Testament myth.

Of course, mainstream Christians see the scriptures as a foreshoadowing of the coming of Jesus Christ.

That being said, before I address your query about the "Word", let me ask you "Who is the Angel of the Lord"?

Clearly, in these passages from Zachariah, the Angel of the Lord rebukes Satan and reconciles Joshua, the High Priest, and removes Joshua's sin. There are many Christians who assert that the Angel of the Lord, is the WORD, thanks to Philo.

h. The Angel of the Lord, Revealer of God

Philo describes the Logos as the revealer of God symbolized in the Scripture (Gen. 31:13; 16:8; etc) by an angel of the Lord (Somn. 1.228-239; Cher. 1-3). The Logos is the first-born and the eldest and chief of the angels.

i. Multi-Named Archetype

Philo's Logos has many names (Conf. 146). Philo identifies his Logos with Wisdom of Proverbs 8:22 (Ebr. 31). Moreover, Moses, according to Philo called this Wisdom "Beginning," "Image," "Sight of God." And his personal wisdom is an imitation of the archetypal Divine Wisdom. All terrestrial wisdom and virtue are but copies and representations of the heavenly Logos (LA 1.43, 45-46).

The inherent problem that many Christians have the scriptures in Zachariah applying to Jesus Christ, whether it be through Joshua, The High Priest, or through The Angel of the Lord, is that they BOTH are created beings, and LESS THAN God almighty.

edit on 13-2-2015 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   

But there is so much going on around us! Billions of years of collisions, growth, death, birth.. all to reach this very point in time.

Our society and culture let us down.. But we can create better.

In my experience, the perspective itself can be grown with some care taking. It's a bit like a bonsai tree though, as it isn't instant gratification. But, at least to me, it is one of the most fascinating processes in the universe. I actually feel it is this process that people like Jesus were talking about, but they were just as limited by their culture and society as we are.

Perhaps the largest mistake in all of it was trying to apply one cultures understanding of the mysteries of the universe to all subsequent cultures. Maybe there is a lesson somewhere in there.

Anyway, hope you find something in everything.

edit on 13-2-2015 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

Thank you Serdgiam, that was a beautiful post!

Our society and culture let us down.. But we can create better.

Exactly! The sooner we realize that the future is ours, not some elusive sinful generation's, destined for doom and destruction, the sooner we begin to create a "better" now.

ETERNITY NOW!

edit on 13-2-2015 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I don't know, unless there's some sort of supernatural intervention (in that all/most humans become xmen) or Nibiru is real, I really don't see much hope for mankind surviving another 50-100 years.

I mean....Fukushima alone...

I think the interstellar fluff cloud discovered by NASA in 2009 (I think) could cause humans to become Xmen like mutants.

It was a big focus of Pane Andovs, here's a jumping off point.

bluexdragon.wordpress.com...

Some of my links dont work anymore, but we all know how Google works.
edit on 14-2-2015 by Eunuchorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   

The inherent problem that many Christians have the scriptures in Zachariah applying to Jesus Christ, whether it be through Joshua, The High Priest, or through The Angel of the Lord, is that they BOTH are created beings, and LESS THAN God almighty.

I think I see now where you I are not on the same page.
In my understanding the Greek Philo does not agree with true Christianity. Jesus was not a created personage according to the apostles of Christ Jesus.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Seede

In my understanding the Greek Philo does not agree with true Christianity.

If by "true Christianity" you mean Christianity as dictated by the Nicene Creed, No it doesn't.

The question still remains. Who is the Angel of the Lord? Jesus?

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   
It's called type and shadow. Christ forshadowed in the old covenant fullfilled in the new covenant.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

I meant that the Levitical High Priest Joshua typified Jesus as the Melkhitzedekian High Priest. Thats really all I care to say.

I am in agreement with you here. Jesus was a fully nine dimensional being that never reincarnated; he was incubated as an ORIGINAL new thought form in the expression of the (melchezideks) 4 of them existed, one was the priest of Salem-Jeru=salem.
edit on 19-2-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Joshua is an angel. This vision wasn't of a courtroom. Zechariah had a vision of lucifers rebellion. It's a long story to explain everything. I can prove it if God allows for it to be so.

I'll speak of my experince in Heaven first.
There's a structure in Heaven that poeple there call Gods palace. Inside this palace is a massive double sided door. Written on this door is written,''King of Kings and Lord of Lords''.

I was told to go inside and that's when I met God and someone else. I heard the words,''I Am The Alpha And The Omega''. I was offered to take part in Gods courts, but I declined. Then I received a white stone which had eyes. They said something about the brance and the keeper of the watch. I was told that I would get the stone back one day.

I don't want this stone. I just want to be accepted and forgiven by God. I had to reincarnate or I would lose everthing, and I don't want to lose my soul. After I left Gods palace I heard a women say that God doesn't allow for reincarnation very often, and only the select few are blessed to do so.

In this life I started to get visions about the past. I saw the vision that Zechariah was given. It doesn't matter if you believe me. Someday I will die and in that same hour, i'll return to Hell for my sins. I don't know why I even try anymore to explain my self.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join