It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus Was a Reincarnated Spiritual Being

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: Tangerine

Perhaps "supported by" would be a better word choice

Point taken! Next time, my window of editing opportunity has closed.

Don't you hate that? It says 4 hours but I know it has prevented me several times after only 2 hours.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: NOTurTypical

originally posted by: Akragon
a reply to: windword

Interesting...

Christians don't believe in reincarnation though.... so obviously their god doesn't either

Thus... Jesus can't be reincarnated because Christians don't believe in such things... meaning they can't exist

Jesus resurrected, quite different than a reincarnation.

Yeah i explained that in a later post

Keep reading

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueMule

I like where you are going with this.

A being can be called blessed, anointed (Messiah and Christ is Jewish and Greek for anointed), Siddha, chosen and buddha.

If it is one soul awakening multiple times or many souls awakening to the same thing does not really matter to anyone except to those that find names more important than the fruit coming from the tree.

Yeshua, Gautama Buddha, Nanak, Rumi.

Namaste (I bow to the divine expression in you that is the same divine expression in me when we are at our highest)
edit on 11-2-2015 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Seven eyes? Seven incarnations?

Seven eyes can also be a reference to chakras in my opinion. What is an eye. A sensor. Seven eyes can be 7 sensors in the body. 7 Chakras that handle all the bodies energy flow?

And when they (the eyes) are made single in symbiosis something happens?

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

Its ok. I wasnt offended, I just dont want to start another back and forth argument.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

Seven eyes can also be a reference to chakras in my opinion. What is an eye. A sensor. Seven eyes can be 7 sensors in the body. 7 Chakras that handle all the bodies energy flow?

Yeah, that an interesting take, especially if you take biblical stories as allegory, rather than literally, and as a sort of "psyche map" for each individual's journey, rather than historic events.

Not long ago I used this Zachariah 3 scripture in a conversation about Jesus and the "Rock" in regards to the Catholic Church claim that that "Rock" is actually Peter, and how it proves (NOT) their apostolic lineage.

But, that mythical "Rock" is found throughout the Old Testament of the Bible, for example here, from Deuteronomy 32:

He is the Rock, his works are perfect,
and all his ways are just.

He made him ride on the heights of the land
and fed him with the fruit of the fields.
He nourished him with honey from the rock,
and with oil from the flinty crag,

They abandoned the God who made them
and rejected the Rock their Savior.

You deserted the Rock, who fathered you;
you forgot the God who gave you birth.

How could one man chase a thousand,
or two put ten thousand to flight,
unless their Rock had sold them,
unless the Lord had given them up?
31 For their rock is not like our Rock,
as even our enemies concede.

He will say: “Now where are their gods,
the rock they took refuge in,
38 the gods who ate the fat of their sacrifices
and drank the wine of their drink offerings?

Rock mythology is found in mythologies all over the place, for example Mithraism, where Mithra was born from a Rock.

edit on 12-2-2015 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: NOTurTypical

Interesting...

Christians don't believe in reincarnation though.... so obviously their god doesn't either

Thus... Jesus can't be reincarnated because Christians don't believe in such things... meaning they can't exist

Jesus resurrected, quite different than a reincarnation.

Yeah i explained that in a later post

Keep reading

Sorry, bad forum habit I have.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

Greetings and Salutations-

You forgot Lao Tzu and the Tao Te Ching and the part about getting caught up in the 'name' of something. Lao says that there are far too many "names" already.. Worrying about the 'label' will take away the 'time' to enjoy the 'thing'. Too many things and more time is removed by those 'things'...

Didn't Jesus say "You are NOT Your body"?

We, "In Body" are all "Special" but because We ALL are, then nobody needs the title of "Special". We are NOT humans having a "Spiritual Experience" but are Spirits having a "Human Experience"...

Because this thread deals with re-incarnation.. Did Y'all know that suicide wasn't declared a "Mortal Sin" until the year 340? I read about Chris†ianity and Buddhism, do these religions differ as what to envision at the time of "passing"? Something , oh, I don't know, like imagining a 'wormhole' vs. 'walk towards the Light'? hmmm.

If One fears "death" then when the time comes for "passing" the fearful "may" get 'stuck' (Stuck on the wheel of incarnation/re-incarnation..) Remember the thread a few days ago, about the Buddhist Monk that was 'petrified' Yet the other Monks said that this Monk had achieved Buddhism? He was "here" and 'there', He had melded back to "whence He came.." Where We ALL return back, some quicker than the other...

namaste

Edit: We are all 'Creators' working our way back from whence We came, The One Infinite Creator, who resides in 'The Octave" Y'all mentioned 7, 7 +1 = 8 or Octave. You should be feeling a tingle on Your crown chakra (sahasrara).. Om Bava ShaviyaOm.. The Sacred Om..
edit on 10/13/2014 by JimNasium because: addendum..

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Thanks for the link but I don't really hold much for organized religion. I thought we agreed on that?

By the way, there is only one you. Only one go around. One chance to get it right. For most thats a lifetime of seeking. Are you bored?

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

That's not very fair of God to put eternal judgement on us based on our very short time here on Earth.

Eternity vs. 70 or so years on Earth... No, not fair at all. What is fair is letting us have more than one chance to figure it out. But that would put the power in our hands, not the churches, so I guess that's out of the question.

What if your parent gave you one of those fitting block tests as a kid and you try to put the square peg into the round hole. Would it be fair for your parent to ground you for life based on that one mistake?
edit on 2/12/2015 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle

And when they (the eyes) are made single in symbiosis something happens?

Enlightenment!

Matthew 6
22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

When your eye is single, your body is full of light (enlightenment). When you see the light you become enlightened. A better word would be "realize" the light though, because we all see it, just not everyone realizes it.

The single eye or third eye is the image your two eyes create within the brain, the "image of God" which is full of light.

That's a very interesting take by the way. Our bodies represent the "rock" or material existence in my opinion. The church stole our body and called it their own, which is why it's called the "body" of Christ. The true body of Christ is the one your head controls, and you are the head of the body, just as Jesus is said to be.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Thanks for the link but I don't really hold much for organized religion. I thought we agreed on that?

Doesn't mean you can't learn about them... Im not a fan either but I do like to be able to understand why people hold certain beliefs

By the way, there is only one you. Only one go around. One chance to get it right. For most thats a lifetime of seeking. Are you bored?

Nah... That's just religion talking LOL

Christianity to be specific...

for one thing... how would you know? Have you died recently?

While its true there is only one you... You are actually not just your body...

Who are you?

Well for some people it takes a life time to figure out... others never do....

Am I bored? Hell no... life is an incredible thing... I just amazes me at times when people believe that in the eternity of time we only get a few years and that's all there is to it...

Its brainwashing I tell ya

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   

(Now, here we should note that Joshua and Jesus are exactly the same names. )

I do not understand this as you understand it and it may be in the source that you and I have read.
According to Et Cepher (Hebrew manuscripts) the name of your Joshua is the high priest Yahusha whereas the name of the Branch (Jesus) is also Yahusha but Yahusha the Branch is not known till well over 500 years after Jeremiah's prophecy. The thing which I refer is that at this time of prophecy the Branch is the personage called the Word and already exists as the celestial personage called the Begotten of the Spirit. As the Word became conceived by the Spirit into the flesh called Yahusha, His likeness (Spirit) which already existed as the Word was still in existence called the Word.

In other words the celestial "Word" only changed substance of image (celestial to terrestrial). The Word did not change the celestial likeness which is unchangeable. The "Word" could not have changed spirit likeness from celestial to terrestrial because the likeness is never changing. To have re incarnation you must have rebirth of both substances of image and likeness from one substance to another substance. The flesh can change substance with death of the substance or removal of the life which is the spirit. Are you then saying that "The Word" died?

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

That's not very fair of God to put eternal judgement on us based on our very short time here on Earth

There is no "eternal hell". "70 years" is more than enough time to focus on whats important. Difficult in the modern world of distraction but no excuse, really. Depends on how bad you want it.

Don't put it off on God, our lives are our responsibility, we make all the little decisions all day long that add up to the sum total of our lives.

Everyones mind is like a store security cam, recording every sound, sight and action all our lives, stored in memory for review. Everything, every thought, every action from everyones mind will be the books that will be opened to tell all about everyones life.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

That's not very fair of God to put eternal judgement on us based on our very short time here on Earth

There is no "eternal hell". "70 years" is more than enough time to focus on whats important. Difficult in the modern world of distraction but no excuse, really. Depends on how bad you want it.

Don't put it off on God, our lives are our responsibility, we make all the little decisions all day long that add up to the sum total of our lives.

Everyones mind is like a store security cam, recording every sound, sight and action all our lives, stored in memory for review. Everything, every thought, every action from everyones mind will be the books that will be opened to tell all about everyones life.

There's nothing "important" about a materialistic slave reality. & 70 years in relation to 10billion much less "eternity" isn't exactly "plenty of time" to learn much of anything outside of your own long term conditioning.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   

for one thing... how would you know? Have you died recently?

You don't have to die to be shown things…

You ask, who are you?

I am me.

You ask, how do you know?

I know it. Like you know your name.

I just amazes me at times when people believe that in the eternity of time we only get a few years and that's all there is to it...

Its brainwashing I tell ya

Okay , yah there is forever, I'll grant you that. But the proving ground is here. Like a car off the manufacturing line is tested before being shipped to serve a life time of dependability.

Like the womb before we are born, like this is a womb before we are born again in the spirit (after we die).

Please don't mention religion again in your responses to me. Men have rewritten the spirit and made religion out of it. It is contaminated and I don't drink that poison anymore. We can explore about the real thing called life without referencing man made religion.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Eunuchorn

70 years in relation to 10billion much less "eternity" isn't exactly "plenty of time" to learn much of anything outside of your own long term conditioning.

Our "worldly conditioning" is what we must overcome. To be in it but not of it? Not a product of this world?

Heres a little test. See how long you can sit with you eyes closed, hands in lap and stay in the room? I mean not let your mind wander, stay in the now, in the room?

Most people become uncomfortable after a few seconds. Our minds are 'trained to distraction', we feel literal pain to sit still for even a few minutes. It takes about a season to learn to do this for twenty minutes at a time, two three times a day.

Are you bored?

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   

What if your parent gave you one of those fitting block tests as a kid and you try to put the square peg into the round hole. Would it be fair for your parent to ground you for life based on that one mistake?

Guidance waits for us to "grow up" to be taught. Children don't "fail" at anything… they're children.

The teacher speaks with a still small voice, difficult to hear above the din of modern life. Its there, though.

Heres an example. You open a door for someone just… because you know you should.

Thats the knowing what is right to do in that moment.

Knowing you should do that and don't do it is not the path. The path of life. Your life.

its really that simple. Doing what you have been given to know is right to do in the moment…

Sorry, I'm not doing a good job of explaining it, I am distracted…

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   

a reply to: Eunuchorn

70 years in relation to 10billion much less "eternity" isn't exactly "plenty of time" to learn much of anything outside of your own long term conditioning.

Our "worldly conditioning" is what we must overcome. To be in it but not of it? Not a product of this world?

Are you bored?

I feel religion is just another worldly condition. You have no idea how bored I am. I have moved every 6-18 months for the past 9 years. Ive been in my current location almost 3 years & I've never been more depressed or suicidal (basically the reason I have moved every time) I live in a waking nightmare; no goals, no passions, no desires, no drive or motivation.
Birth school job family death
What about that cycle is supposed to appeal to me?

It's the age old curse: wherever you go, there you are.
edit on 12-2-2015 by Eunuchorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Guidance waits for us to "grow up" to be taught. Children don't "fail" at anything… they're children.

The teacher speaks with a still small voice, difficult to hear above the din of modern life. Its there, though.

Heres an example. You open a door for someone just… because you know you should.

Thats the knowing what is right to do in that moment.

Knowing you should do that and don't do it is not the path. The path of life. Your life.

its really that simple. Doing what you have been given to know is right to do in the moment…

Sorry, I'm not doing a good job of explaining it, I am distracted…

I think your explanation is on the right track. The key to salvation is selflessness, not faith. Even if its something as minor as holding open a door for someone else.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join