It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Cure For Warts

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: yeahright
a reply to: Psynic

Use the inside of a banana peel as a topical treatment.

Well that was simple. lmao!

I can see it now. Someone walks in and........ "Ummm, yes I was just using the banana method to get rid of this wart, on the inside of my nose" while I'm ramming the banana peel, up my nose.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

This is very useful information. Just think of the applications for oregano oil if it kills viruses. There is evidence that shows it does kill viruses, but it is strange that noone has discovered what chemical in it does. Or have they and they recreated it and patented it.

I have researched a lot of medicines and the medicines are doing what old remedies did but just in a different way. You can't patent oregano oil but you can create chemistry that does a similar thing and patent that.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   

If you end up with a whole banana stuck in your nose, just tell the EMT you slipped and fell on it.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Greater celandine.

en.wikipedia.org...

The orange/yellow sap from the stems of this plant cures warts.
edit on 11-2-2015 by MonkeyBrains247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   

i had to laugh at the thought of duct tape up the nose .

its the skin of the banana just place a piece of the skin white side, on the wart and change daily its as simple as that ,
when i did it for my nose i scraped the pulp into a ball and just plugged it up into the nostril , i think it took 4 or 5 days before it just dropped off

it also works on skin tags .

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

I have researched a lot of medicines and the medicines are doing what old remedies did but just in a different way. You can't patent oregano oil but you can create chemistry that does a similar thing and patent that.

I think the dogmas of main steam western medicine, big pharma, and MSM have brain-washed many into thinking there is no other remedies outside their bubble, but let the truth be known that nature already has many healing properties within reach, and very cost effective. Well maybe except for the duct-tape. lol

Doctor's are needed however, they do great jobs when people get busted up, or need surgery, but many times I have to question there MO's when they are pushing prescriptions drugs.

Drug patent's are a way of controlling, and where there is control, there is people in power that do not care about anything else, but control.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   

using the inside of the banana skin .

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: yeahright

If you end up with a whole banana stuck in your nose, just tell the EMT you slipped and fell on it.

oh you said nose, whew.

For a second there I thought you were going to say something else.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   

I'm just going by where the wart is.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: tom.farnhill

i had to laugh at the thought of duct tape up the nose .

its the skin of the banana just place a piece of the skin white side, on the wart and change daily its as simple as that ,
when i did it for my nose i scraped the pulp into a ball and just plugged it up into the nostril , i think it took 4 or 5 days before it just dropped off

it also works on skin tags .

So your nostril is completely plugged with a ball of the inner scrapings of the peel?

And you go round like that for days?

How does the banana only affect the desired tissue?

Do you stop eating bananas for life afterwards?

Do people offer you tissues?
edit on -06:0048152222015-02-11T13:22:48-06:00 by Psynic because: I think I'd try the duct tape up my nose before this.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   
NO i just used the plug at night whilst i slept .

this not secret information , this is freely available on the web .

i am retired and have a lot of time on my hands these days and even though i am not very good with computers

i do know how to surf , you might call me a silver surfer and since i don't like or trust drugs i surf the network and look for natural cures for stuff

now i know some of the more immature members of this site will scoff but it is only because they are so used to big pharma looking after their ailments that they have never even thought that there may be better or natural treatments available.

as a foot note try looking up how things like digitalis or aspirin was discovered , it will help people becoming slaves of big pharma .

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   

If you get people to believe that something doesn't work because there is no evidence because there has been no certified testing by the people who control the rules, sooner or later people will start to think that the only way is to take the medicines that they have. These pharmacutical companies study the properties of things in nature that cure people or stop them from getting sick and try to make medicines from this knowledge. A lot of what they are making just replaces chemistry that has been extracted from our diet.

If you aren't smart enough to pay attention to the effects of food on your mind and body then you need their medicines. We have been led to believe by our own ignorance that we can eat anything deemed as GRAS. GRAS only applies if we eat the food occasionally in the portion size listed on the label. I don't know anyone who follows that portion size. If it tastes good you eat more, sometimes it can be all right and other times it causes problems if consumed over a long term. The thing is that over the years they have changed the foods greatly, even though wheat is not GMO, it can have had gene splicing to another plant's genetics. So even the wheat is modified and the companies do not have to release this trade secret as to what the other plant is. It could be harmless, and it could be something that makes it allergenic to some people.

So the same companies that modify this food, sell medicines to treat diseases. Sounds like they can be trying to increase their drug sales if they desired to. This is happening all over the industrialized world and this seed is being spread to other areas also. It is not only Monsanto, it is a bunch of people who do not understand how the change when done to fast can cause us harm. Or do they actually realize this, but their desire to make money makes them do it anyway.

If you ignore the risk because there is no evidence to prove it is harmful yet, which by the way releases you from liability, than you can make money with a risky product and never have repercussions. It almost takes an act of congress to remove these foods from GRAS after they enter into that catagory. This is going on all over too.

Boy, did I get off topic.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   

i will not answer childish questions .

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

no i think you have hit the nail on the head perfectly

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I have tried the duct tape alone method on the big wart on my heel, and it has never worked very well. I may have to try adding OO to it. This one has outlasted a freeze treatment from the doc, and several attacks by Compound W and duct tape.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I have tried the duct tape alone method on the big wart on my heel, and it has never worked very well. I may have to try adding OO to it. This one has outlasted a freeze treatment from the doc, and several attacks by Compound W and duct tape.

Here's what I might suggest as well as topical OO.

I have purchased this brand of gel caps for as low as $6 a bottle. Twice a day, one in the morning and one at night will add some horsepower to the OP. And it will save you anguish in trying to take OO drops in your mouth. Some people on ATS can do it, but my eyes cross and I gag trying to take even one drop.

Also make sure to soak your feet and do the light scrap procedure. You can add Epsom salt 1/3 cup to a foot bowl, and this also will help.

I have also bought gel caps in the past and filled my own, but it is time consuming. 6 to 8 drops per cap, with a syringe if you care to do-it-yourself OO caps.

edit on 11-2-2015 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I had an outbreak or so of warts on my fingers a few years ago. Tried a few of the creams from the store, but nothing worked. Compound W worked somewhat well, but not as fast as I wanted.

Eventually I found out about Apple Cider Vinegar, and it worked the best for me. The warts were somewhat small however, but after dabbing some ACV on the wart and dabbing some more on the cloth part of a band-aid, and wrapping it around my finger over the wart, letting it stay on over night and changing it out the next day....the wart was gone in about a week. The ACV did burn a bit after heavy use, but it didnt bother me much really.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: tom.farnhill

i will not answer childish questions .

I'm not sure which questions you considered childish?

Maybe you're getting me confused with the " just tell them you fell on the Banana" guy?

I'm no fan of "big pharma" either, as you see from my post above for an alternative cure for styes.

If I had said, Try the "Gold Method" for a stye on your eye, would you have known what I meant?

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I have never tried ACV on warts, but I know it's pretty powerful stuff.

Might even be a good alternative to soaking in just warm water.

Thanks for the input.

originally posted by: buni11687
I had an outbreak or so of warts on my fingers a few years ago. Tried a few of the creams from the store, but nothing worked. Compound W worked somewhat well, but not as fast as I wanted.

Eventually I found out about Apple Cider Vinegar, and it worked the best for me. The warts were somewhat small however, but after dabbing some ACV on the wart and dabbing some more on the cloth part of a band-aid, and wrapping it around my finger over the wart, letting it stay on over night and changing it out the next day....the wart was gone in about a week. The ACV did burn a bit after heavy use, but it didnt bother me much really.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   

I just use mugwort man its so much easier and it works in 1 shot if you do it right. It grows naturally all over North America.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join