It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Warns US, Supplying Arms To Ukraine "Will Have Dramatic Consequences"

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: victor7
Putin set to drop “truth bomb” on USA

www.veteranstoday.com...

These historic photos are expected to show:

* That none of the passenger airliners allegedly used as weapons on 9/11 actually crashed where we were told they did; and:

* That the World Trade Center demolitions were conducted using extremely high-energy weapons.
Seriously? they're going with the tired "no planes" theory? I expected more from Russia's PR department.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

And you don`t think that ones providing the funding to go big don`t have a say in things?

Seems in this case they don't...

In June 2014, it was reported that Time Warner was negotiating to acquire a minority stake in Vice Media; among the company's plans were to give Vice control over the programming of HLN—a spin-off network of CNN which had recently struggled in its attempts to re-focus itself as a younger-skewing, social media-oriented news service. However, the deal fell through as the companies were unable to agree on a proper valuation,[6] and VICE chose to partner with A&E Networks — a joint venture of Hearst Corporation and The Walt Disney Company, for a 10% minority stake in Vice Media for $250 million,[7] keeping VICE independent.

en.wikipedia.org...

10% doesn't give you much say as to what the other 90% do.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Mastronaut

You annexed EVERY #ING COUNTRY YOU HAVE BEEN IN SINCE 1920.

So we annexed Asia, Europe, and Antarctica...when?

There's more but let's start with these first.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

originally posted by: TonyS
The calculus on this is really very simple. What the Ukranians want is something called "Artillery Locating Radar" to be able to target and destroy the opposition artilery which is chewing them up.

Oh, and a communications network that is not Russian-made as (we can assume) the existing kit is compromised. That and a few hundred brimstone missiles.

The threat of US to supply kit to Ukraine is more about getting Putin to focus on removing his hands from Ukraine. If all fails, then Russia may find that it would become decidedly uncomfortable to support the separatists in situ.

The Soviets hid the casualties of their incursion in Afghanistan. There are already reports that Russians killed in Ukraine are being covered up. At some point the numbers killed will reach a critical mass and the lie will be exposed within Russia. Even Putin's control of the press may not be good enough to hide that conspiracy, especially as the Soviets failed to continue the cover-up.

Regards

Well, it looks like perhaps its all over now, if an analyst on CNN is correct, the new Minsk agreement is one whereby Kiev essentially cedes the Don Bas region. Guess we'll see how that works out.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

And you don`t think that ones providing the funding to go big don`t have a say in things?

Seems in this case they don't...

In June 2014, it was reported that Time Warner was negotiating to acquire a minority stake in Vice Media; among the company's plans were to give Vice control over the programming of HLN—a spin-off network of CNN which had recently struggled in its attempts to re-focus itself as a younger-skewing, social media-oriented news service. However, the deal fell through as the companies were unable to agree on a proper valuation,[6] and VICE chose to partner with A&E Networks — a joint venture of Hearst Corporation and The Walt Disney Company, for a 10% minority stake in Vice Media for $250 million,[7] keeping VICE independent.

en.wikipedia.org...

10% doesn't give you much say as to what the other 90% do.
If a major corporation gave so much as a single dollar to VICE I'm sure they'd claim they're controlled by corporate interests and pure propaganda.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

By giving Iran those s-500s for one.

Let's not forget this...

www.newsmax.com...

www.dailykos.com...#

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   
The Ukrainian military still dropping cluster bombs on people?

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Little green men appear on the streets of Donetsk and Luhansk, a bogus election is held and Russia advances it's border to the Dnieper. All those separatists will have died in vain.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
Well, it looks like perhaps its all over now, if an analyst on CNN is correct, the new Minsk agreement is one whereby Kiev essentially cedes the Don Bas region. Guess we'll see how that works out.

Let's hope it is over. If you look at the outcome you will see that (a) Russia has agreed the integrity of Ukraine's borders (except Crimea, no mention of that little problem) and (b) that Ukraine law is preeminent. Not Russian law and not the law of the separatists.

Like I say, look at the outcome yourself.

Regards

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: Mastronaut

You annexed EVERY #ING COUNTRY YOU HAVE BEEN IN SINCE 1920.

So we annexed Asia, Europe, and Antarctica...when?

There's more but let's start with these first.

I didn't know Antarctica is a country (I mean one with a government and people etc). As a territory I'm sure you "annexed" part of it.

Europe? I live in a country where American pilots can destroy a cable car and some lives without being prosecuted. One of the countries in which a subversive group of fascist (Gladio, do you know) was armed and trained in the event of a russian "invasion", but in fact they were prepared to overthrow the government even in the case it was just vaguely left. Our country can't get out of the F35 bloodbath because of the possible repercussions (no it's not about lost jobs, the cost would basically create 5 times as much). I'm pretty sure you get the point. I'm sure there is no reason to deny that other countries (Sweden, France, Uk to name a few) has a very strong tie with USA, a tie that isn't "optional" and this option is not about being threatened by another superpower.

Asia... let's talk about Japan, or Philippines. Or most of the islands in the pacific that holds your bases.

Modern Imperialism isn't about invading and enslaving people, it is about creating a problem (a regime change) then going in and saving people from the bads, enslaving them through banking debt. There aren't many other examples in the recent history, because as far as I know there was no other nation that had the power to do so.
For what I can tell USA method is now being used by chinese in 3rd world countries, in a slightly different way not through debt, but through key infrastructure, more or less like USA 40-50 years ago.

However I'm really pissed off by this "with USA or against" if you don't back up this madness. I'm not against USA, I honestly think none of the "russian lovers" on this site are.
I'm against USA decision to provoke WW3, because this is it, they care nothing about Ukraine's lives, but surely the oil fields and the strategical position are a big reason to risking blowing up humanity in its entirety. If it was a European decision there would be no military at all, it would be a political issue, because no one wants to anger their neighborhood for no real gain.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

If a major corporation gave so much as a single dollar to VICE I'm sure they'd claim they're controlled by corporate interests and pure propaganda.

It's already happened.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun

originally posted by: crazyewok

The lesson here is Ukraine should not have given up its nukes.
So because Ukraine, in good faith, gave up it's nuclear arsenal and participated in the START treaty, the western world should just leave them twisting in the wind? That's cold, man.

Yes its cold.

No its not fair.

But its a cruel cold unfair world.

As I said if I could click my fingers and send Russia home I would right now.

But right now I see no way we can realistically make that happen.

I can see as making things worse by selling weapons or even worse starting ww3 but it wont help or solve anything.

If you have any ideas on how to solve the situation without triggering world war holy # then im all ears.
One: Withdraw all Russian troops and Armaments from Ukraine, minus Crimea. This would be a compromise on both parts.

Two: With joint NATO and Russian monitors, allow eastern Ukraine to hold a referendum on whether they want to become a semi-autonomous district within Ukraine, much like Crimea before it's annexation. Both sides must agree before-hand to allow at least one NATO and Russian monitor at each polling place, and must abide by the results.

Three: Once the vote has happened and the results are in, The west AND Russia must work together to rebuild the decimated Ukrainian infrastructure and cities. Along with significant humanitarian efforts to A) Help Ukrainians/Russian living in Ukraine rebuild their tattered lives and B) Assist any who wish emigrate from Ukraine with emigrate to their desired nation, be it Russia, or an EU nation.

Four: One all of this is done, Russia, The Ukraine, and the EU/NATO must sign a treaty that no nation shall again infringe on sovereign Ukraine soil. If one does, membership from the UN will be immediately revoked.

ScientificRailgun, you are so refreshing. Finally someone with a Brain.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Dabrazzo

Yes. My Fuhrer.

And you know what , according to Minsk2 financing of periodic repairing of Ukraine Reich will do Germany and France .

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: naftaland

originally posted by: crazyewok

The lesson here is Ukraine should not have given up its nukes.
So because Ukraine, in good faith, gave up it's nuclear arsenal and participated in the START treaty, the western world should just leave them twisting in the wind? That's cold, man.

Yes its cold.

No its not fair.

But its a cruel cold unfair world.

As I said if I could click my fingers and send Russia home I would right now.

But right now I see no way we can realistically make that happen.

I can see as making things worse by selling weapons or even worse starting ww3 but it wont help or solve anything.

If you have any ideas on how to solve the situation without triggering world war holy # then im all ears.
One: Withdraw all Russian troops and Armaments from Ukraine, minus Crimea. This would be a compromise on both parts.

Two: With joint NATO and Russian monitors, allow eastern Ukraine to hold a referendum on whether they want to become a semi-autonomous district within Ukraine, much like Crimea before it's annexation. Both sides must agree before-hand to allow at least one NATO and Russian monitor at each polling place, and must abide by the results.

Three: Once the vote has happened and the results are in, The west AND Russia must work together to rebuild the decimated Ukrainian infrastructure and cities. Along with significant humanitarian efforts to A) Help Ukrainians/Russian living in Ukraine rebuild their tattered lives and B) Assist any who wish emigrate from Ukraine with emigrate to their desired nation, be it Russia, or an EU nation.

Four: One all of this is done, Russia, The Ukraine, and the EU/NATO must sign a treaty that no nation shall again infringe on sovereign Ukraine soil. If one does, membership from the UN will be immediately revoked.

ScientificRailgun, you are so refreshing. Finally someone with a Brain.
Thank you for your kind words. Sadly, there are those here who would vehemently disagree with what you just said.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   
since when in history has supplying arms to anyone resulted in a positive outcome?

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   

edit on 12-2-2015 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fermy
a reply to: yuppa

If you're going to leap in and answer my reply to another forum member you probably want to write your responses in a more adult fashion. I stated your nation was built on genocide I didn't blame nationalities did I? But if you insist what nationality was Buffalo Bill, French? Didn't he get his name from the mass killing of Native Americans main food and life resources source? Hmmmmmm.
Halliburton, more infrastructure needing rebuilding = more profits for Dick'wad' Cheney. In simple terms, profiteering. Well done.
Was Saddam threatening to dump the petrol dollar? A good reason to invade.

Funny you did not specifically say no one but them reply did you?

You did not answer my accusation(that can be proved btw) that the NA were not actually the first ones here. In effect making them INVADERS TOO RIGHT? Genocide is the killing off of a people BTW. Just like the NA indians did to the previous people before them. Karma is a bitch amirite?

Obviously the American indians did not all die off did they?. The king george was responsible for getting america started so England bears the blame if you go to the top.

Also I write how i damn well want to if you do not like it do not read the replies.

Alot of nations are built by not so nice people too. Russia is the king of genocide though. Look it up its all there.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Notice these are all non-committal statements?

"dramatic outcome" and "will not ignore" means nothing. It's intended to threaten those who don't comprehend the subtleties of language - the MSM and public.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage
since when in history has supplying arms to anyone resulted in a positive outcome?

The US gave weapons to Russia ro stop the NAZIs.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Killing and suffering, it's what leaders like. Nothing to see here.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join