It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Warns US, Supplying Arms To Ukraine "Will Have Dramatic Consequences"

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Live feed Minsk talks...

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

The Russian Air Force is set to receive the derivative version of the FGFA, the Sukhoi T-50 PAK FA, this year. According to International Business Times, Russia will field 55 T-50 jets over the next four years. According to other media reports, the PMF will include combat avionics, stealth, super-cruise, and sensors improvements over the T-50 PAK FA.

Thats 4 Yrs to be at 55 in service. As it stands they can be overwhelmed by mass attacks of 5th and 4th gen fighters Or stealth drones armed with missiles. They arent invincible my friend.

CHina and russia are only Allies of convenience liek the russians were with Germany.

the Russian PEOPLE not the russian Army BEat the germans due to them NOT PLANNING PROPERLY. Also the ICBMS are equal to the US in terms of kilotonnage and survivability. Im quite sure they have painted them, in stealth material. OH i do not capitilize to express yelling I do it for EMPHASIS ALONE.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

So many people staying all night awake

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: kitzik

At best we are looking at Cube Missile crisis II before our eyes now.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   
12 hours and counting...

‘Need more time’: Intense Minsk talks enter 12th hour

Link

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Fermy

lol

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien
a reply to: Xcathdra

It bothers you I don`t let myself get dragged in your narratives now doesn`t it?...good !

Lacking the scripts to handle someone like me ?

Actually no it doesn't... I find it humorous yet sad that you are incapable of engaging facts.

the only way to handle people like you is in the manner I have been doing...

proving you wrong with facts and then letting you self destruct by trying to do what ever you can to distract people from that fact.

just like you did here.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 06:29 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien
a reply to: Xcathdra

Normally I`m not some Grammar Nazi, but it seems you made a few too many.

Here`s the correction...

the only way to handle people like me is in the manner you have been doing...

proving you with wrong facts and then letting me self destruct by trying to do what ever I can to distract people from that fact.

......... and here

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: Mastronaut

please provide a list of countries the US has invaded and annexed.

list of NATO countries
plus most of south and central america.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mastronaut

originally posted by: Xcathdra

please provide a list of countries the US has invaded and annexed.

list of NATO countries
plus most of south and central america.
That's so weird, I could have sworn NATO countries were their OWN countries, and not states 51-89 of The United States. I also don't recall The United States expanding their borders into Central and South America. When was Argentina ratified as part of the Union?

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   

So having allies is now considered annexation? Or does that only apply to the US?

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Wow you don't know what NATO is do you?? Its a group of countries that agree to protect each other in case of being attacked. It's voluntary and countries apply to be members. And those same countries can remove themselves at any time. On the other hand when Russia has troops in your territory it becomes theres. Only country the 21st century still doing land grabs by military Force.

Even China takes people to court over disputes they don't invade the area. Putin is practicing Hitler politics invade area and hope no one stops you. He got away with it twice already. any further annexation are going to cost him alot.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I think you forgot who have been behind the coups in south and central america. I think you also forget how important is USA pressure on most nato countries. Pressure is obviously a very loose therm.
The fact that USA uses subtlety to acquire power in foreign states does the same if not more than annexing. First of all you only get benefits and you are never accountable for what you do. Second if it's your secret service that does the job you have no reason to ever admit the #s you do.
If you think European countries are free to choose independently of USA I bet you aren't europeans. Nor to mention the freedom of all "liberated" countries since 1945.

Russia is the "only country in the 21st century" that takes ALSO the responsibilities of invading another one. And we're talking about Georgia not Ukraine, since Crimea, despite what you hypocrites want to think, has voted and hasn't been annexed by invasion.
Just because the methods are different doesn't mean your country isn't doing the same things. European situation is much different than south and central america tho.

If you prefer to deny this because you are rooting for one of the sides and prefer to apply semantics to facts it doesn't change the facts themselves, ie that the united states intentionally and continuously destabilize countries, then force them into extreme debt (cause they go there and build whatever they want, for how much they want, and institute a new central bank) and basically does worse than annexing. It's just the evolution of British imperialism, but I don't pretend you understand any of this, it would require too much Off-topics.

(post by Fermy removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mastronaut
I think you forgot who have been behind the coups in south and central america. I think you also forget how important is USA pressure on most nato countries. Pressure is obviously a very loose therm.
The fact that USA uses subtlety to acquire power in foreign states does the same if not more than annexing. First of all you only get benefits and you are never accountable for what you do. Second if it's your secret service that does the job you have no reason to ever admit the #s you do.
If you think European countries are free to choose independently of USA I bet you aren't europeans. Nor to mention the freedom of all "liberated" countries since 1945.

Russia is the "only country in the 21st century" that takes ALSO the responsibilities of invading another one. And we're talking about Georgia not Ukraine, since Crimea, despite what you hypocrites want to think, has voted and hasn't been annexed by invasion.
Just because the methods are different doesn't mean your country isn't doing the same things. European situation is much different than south and central america tho.

If you prefer to deny this because you are rooting for one of the sides and prefer to apply semantics to facts it doesn't change the facts themselves, ie that the united states intentionally and continuously destabilize countries, then force them into extreme debt (cause they go there and build whatever they want, for how much they want, and institute a new central bank) and basically does worse than annexing. It's just the evolution of British imperialism, but I don't pretend you understand any of this, it would require too much Off-topics.

Ill sum up that novel for ya. Durh USA BAD MAN!! Dont go with the badman! Also Attacking a members is against TnC remember? if i was you i would Edit the post before it gets removed.

Ppoint is the US does not control those countries you listed. You were called on it. accept it and move on. This further response just makes your argument weaker with no proof.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
Ill sum up that novel for ya. Durh USA BAD MAN!! Dont go with the badman! Also Attacking a members is against TnC remember? if i was you i would Edit the post before it gets removed.

Ppoint is the US does not control those countries you listed. You were called on it. accept it and move on. This further response just makes your argument weaker with no proof.

The problem is exactly the opposite: All involved parties are BAD MAN, the difference I see is that USA supporters are saying only one party is the bad one. I personally hate either country's foreign policies, but in the current situation the trigger-happy is the USA.

Where did I attack anyone? I said hypocrite because it's exactly the point: accusing the other side of doing the same things, but denying their own. If I insulted anybody in any other mean be more specific because I frankly don't know where.

The point is, those countries aren't part of the USA, but the USA has vast control. No they were not annexed by invasion, neither was Crimea, but if you decide to ignore their elections (and how corrupted they were is not part of the discussion or there wouldn't be any legitimate election in the last century) then they have been annexed without their consent.

There is no proof of anything, this isn't a tribunal. If tomorrow the USA decides to say they have proof of Russia using gas they will attack. If Russia decides they want to invade Ukraine they'll do. Either propaganda would support their country so no probs. I definetly don't need a lot of proof to discuss what I consider hypocrisy, because that's what I am arguing against.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: victor7

This is nonsense, no nation will agree to this "against the whole world" scenario. Won't happen.

Other than the UN membership...three nations have agreed to that.

The Russian Federation, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and the United States of America reaffirm their commitment to Ukraine, in accordance with the principles of the Final Act of the Conference on Security and Cooperation in Europe, to respect the independence and sovereignty and the existing borders of Ukraine;

2. The Russian Federation, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and the United States of America reaffirm their obligation to refrain from the threat or use of force against the territorial integrity or

political independence of Ukraine, and that none of their weapons will ever be used against Ukraine except in self-defence or otherwise in accordance with the Charter of the United Nations;

www.cfr.org...

Maybe you should look at the Budapest Memorandum.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: victor7

This is nonsense, no nation will agree to this "against the whole world" scenario. Won't happen.

Other than the UN membership...three nations have agreed to that.

The Russian Federation, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and the United States of America reaffirm their commitment to Ukraine, in accordance with the principles of the Final Act of the Conference on Security and Cooperation in Europe, to respect the independence and sovereignty and the existing borders of Ukraine;

2. The Russian Federation, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and the United States of America reaffirm their obligation to refrain from the threat or use of force against the territorial integrity or

political independence of Ukraine, and that none of their weapons will ever be used against Ukraine except in self-defence or otherwise in accordance with the Charter of the United Nations;

www.cfr.org...

Maybe you should look at the Budapest Memorandum.
The Budapest Memorandum was thrown out when Russia took Crimea.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Putin set to drop “truth bomb” on USA

www.veteranstoday.com...

These historic photos are expected to show:

* That none of the passenger airliners allegedly used as weapons on 9/11 actually crashed where we were told they did; and:

* That the World Trade Center demolitions were conducted using extremely high-energy weapons.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join