It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Warns US, Supplying Arms To Ukraine "Will Have Dramatic Consequences"

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Same old tired hacks posting the same old over exaggerated claims of blame.....
Lets see Putin and Mc Cain donate their fortunes to persuing the conflict....no?
Thought not......
Either one cares not a whit for the deaths and maiming of so many people....

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

nobody accepts Putin's Russian speaking population crap

I do.
Ukranian language is rarely spoken even in Kiev. And I always considered it just a dialect of Russian. I can understand 90% and I never took lessons in Ukranian.
You need to understand they are all basically same nation, that at this point some part of them is thinking that going western way will make wonders. It will not, Ukranians and Russians have similar mentalities. They like to fight, hate to work and like shortcuts. For Ukraine to approach European laws for EU accession, will take 20-30 years realistically, even if they will have somewhat democratic governments and persistence. At the moment they have only paid CIA agents and no real understanding what is western society. To build there "democracy" would be a miracle like to build "democracy" in Libya or Syria.
US politicians using them to destabilize Russia and steal land and resources.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Mastronaut

This civilized world can not just let a nation STEAL another nation by force under BS lies. The U.S. Government is far from perfect but we NEVER annexed any of the countries we went to war with and we let the people make their own choices after removing their tyrants who butchered them.

The Russian backed leader was IMPEACHED by his own people many many times before any violence but would never leave office. It was completely Constitutional as the nations Judges demanded he leave. It was the U.S. who negotiated with the Ukrainian people and him so he could leave safely before the Ukrainian people lynched him.

Iraq voted in a Iranian for god sakes and you somehow think we rigged that one? What are you on?

The Taliban had OBL in A-stan and would not hand him over at the start of the war, never mind the world was pretty fed up with the Taliban anyway and the Northern alliance was a bunch of moderates that had been begging for our help. I guess you don't like women and kids since the Taliban liked to keep them out of schools and treated like sheep. Never mind they destroyed every ancient statue that had been there for thousands of years.

I am not being paid for anything, I just have smarts and common sense, you need to take your everything the U.S. does is evil tin foil hat off so we can all see your hammer and chisel tattoo on your forehead. I am right and you are wrong so just get over it as history proves I am correct. The world needs less bullying not more as you say you do not support but that is exactly what you are defending.

Propaganda is what you spout, their is rock solid videos showing the Russian lies all over Youtube. Proving you are wrong by the way. Videos of Russian army officers ordering Ukrainian police in east Ukraine around BEFORE the fighting really started is all the world needs to see. Let alone all the other deaths and lies they told. By By I am done proving my point! Now come join the rest of the intelligent people on this planet.

www.youtube.com... BUSTED! Just after they stole Crimea by force! At 6:40 is your proof. No propaganda but if you want to see a butt load of Russian Propaganda just watch all the Vice News videos on Ukraine and watch it get proven to be utter Russian BS LIES.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien

Go watch the Vice news channel on YouTube about Ukraine and you will quickly learn how the Russians have done nothing but lie.

Yeah, go watch MSM or you will never find out the truth !

Some people just don`t get it...sigh !

In August 2013, Rupert Murdoch's corporation 21st Century Fox invested $70 million (US) in Vice Media (of which Vice News is a division), resulting in a 5 percent stake.

On August 29, 2014 A&E Networks— a joint venture of Hearst Corporation and The Walt Disney Company, announced it would acquire a 10% minority stake in Vice Media, Vice News' parent company, for $250 million.

Source

You have to be Russian to say that Vice News is anything like MSN lol. Go back to your Vodka Vlad.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: kitzik

You don't have a clue. Ukraine is not part of Russia and is not basically anything. They were part of the Soviet Union and that is long since dead.

I guess you have no grasp of what people want in life and that is not to be forced to do what your neighbor wants you to do. They just want to get out from under the Russian thumb and live happy lives instead of being forced to live in ghettos. They don't care how long it takes to get it straight, as long as it starts NOW.

You all are brain dead for supporting Russia over a large nation of people who just want their own dam say in life as a nation, free of a tyrant nation to the east who has always ruled over them for the last 50 plus years with a Iron grip.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Patriotsrevenge

Go watch the Vice news channel on YouTube about Ukraine and you will quickly learn how the Russians have done nothing but lie.

In August 2013, Rupert Murdoch's corporation 21st Century Fox invested $70 million (US) in Vice Media (of which Vice News is a division), resulting in a 5 percent stake.

On August 29, 2014 A&E Networks— a joint venture of Hearst Corporation and The Walt Disney Company, announced it would acquire a 10% minority stake in Vice Media, Vice News' parent company, for $250 million.

Source

You have to be Russian to say that Vice News is anything like MSN lol. Go back to your Vodka Vlad.

...and you have to be American in thinking I am Russian.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Source

...and you have to be American in thinking I am Russian.

You sure sound like a Commie to me, whats wrong do you miss the good ole days of wondering if the U.S. will keep sending Russia your Grain or if you will have enough heating oil in the winter not to freeze? This was the state of the Soviet Union during the cold war. Ukraine had to suffer many long years under that system and since its fall Putin has poisoned the one leader who wanted to bring real change to Ukraine and has never let them have their own say. He constantly plays games with their fuel supplies and they are sick of it.

How can you blame them for wanting a better life? Answer that!!!

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   

This civilized world can not just let a nation STEAL another nation by force under BS lies. The U.S. Government is far from perfect but we NEVER annexed any of the countries we went to war with and we let the people make their own choices after removing their tyrants who butchered them.

Civilized? Steal? what is doing USA other than stealing resources, land and goods? without even being the one who will put the face. You annexed EVERY #ING COUNTRY YOU HAVE BEEN IN SINCE 1920. Seriously, stop being willfully ignorant and hypocrite.

blablabla

If you aren't even paid you are much more dangerous than I thought.
I wonder if you will be one of the poor soldiers who will be sent to die in there, proud to back up a country that does the interests of very few, does the same as the ones they accuse and have support from people like you.

At the moment the biggest threat for Europe is not Russia, is USA military industrial complex madness.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   

You sure sound like a Commie to me, whats wrong do you miss the good ole days of wondering if the U.S. will keep sending Russia your Grain or if you will have enough heating oil in the winter not to freeze?

I have to disappoint you, all political sides have too much crap for them going so I`m totally non political.

We have our own gas and don`t use heating oil.

How can you blame them for wanting a better life? Answer that!!!

Here`s your answer...

In November 2013, Yanukovych learned from experts at the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine that the total cost to the country’s economy from severing its business connections to Russia would be around $160 billion, 50 times the $3 billion figure that the EU had estimated, Der Spiegel reported.

The figure stunned Yanukovych, who pleaded for financial help that the EU couldn’t provide, the magazine said. Western loans would have to come from the International Monetary Fund, which was demanding painful “reforms” of Ukraine’s economy, structural changes that would make the hard lives of average Ukrainians even harder, including raising the price of natural gas by 40 percent and devaluing Ukraine’s currency, the hryvnia, by 25 percent.

Source

So not being political, not feeling the urge to defend my country its foreign policies and being able to believe other things as to what the MSM tries to shove down my throat, I can actually care about the ordinary citizens in the Ukraine and elsewhere.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   

please provide a list of countries the US has invaded and annexed.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

You didn't bother reading his post. If you had you would of understood he fact he was talking about conditions in the USSR during the cold war.

Conveniently you once again left out part of his post specifically addressing his comment to conditions in the USSR. Why is it so difficult for you to not only follow along in a conversation.
edit on 11-2-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

It bothers you I don`t let myself get dragged in your narratives now doesn`t it?...good !

Lacking the scripts to handle someone like me ?

edit on 11 2 2015 by BornAgainAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I have to ask but ISnt Russia already heating up other locations to aggravate the us? By giving Iran those s-500s for one. helping out the north koreans. providing arms to Al assad. Many many other things i cant list i am sure.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

I have to ask but ISnt Russia already heating up other locations to aggravate the us? By giving Iran those s-500s for one. helping out the north koreans. providing arms to Al assad. Many many other things i cant list i am sure.

I have never seen US and Russia locked in one room to discuss those issues seriously like current Minsk negotiations.

Thursday, February 12
01:57 GMT:
The Minsk talks are about to enter their tenth hour, with the delegations of Germany, France, Russia, and Ukraine still trying to reach a final compromise and come up with a joint resolution. Journalists have been covering the event for almost 12 hours now.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Yeah, it seems really tense.

There's a battle of nerves underway," aide Valeriy Chaly said in a Facebook post.

Source

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   

The allied forces, led by USA stole Iraq under false pretences. Strike one.

The USA HAS NEVER invaded a country to liberate it's people, yours is a nation built on the genocide of its own natives. Strike two.

The US negotiated with the natives in order to protect Yanukovich? Seriously? Or did it meddle and foment restlessness and revolt in order to install a regime of its approval? Strike three.

When did Iraq vote in an Iranian? Oh, after the USA invasion,no, of course you didn't have a say in the matter. Strike four.

When the allied forces,led by the USA invaded Iraq the first thing they did was protect the museums and ancient Mesapotamian artifacts right? Wrong, it wen to the banks and oilfields. So much for cultural respect yet you pick that as a fault of the Taliban? They prohibited heroin production, USA encouraged it. Strike five.

I'll give you the Russian ( BTW, Communism is dead,just saying in case you were asleep for twenty years) propaganda thing, naturally our media is completely squeaky clean and honest, bad Russkies.
No, I very much doubt you're paid, at the very least you offer shocking value for money at best there are plenty of better cartoon columnists. Blind patriotism allows the abuser to concentrate on the jingoistic tub thumping while ignoring the inherent myopia.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: anticitizen

i don't know... europe shrank its army pretty much and made it an anti terror army.

Last I checked the ranking of ability and defense budget of Armys went like this:

USA
China
Russia
Saudi Arabia
UK
France

And on spending there is not much between Russia/Saudi Arabia/UK/France and it is only in the last couple of years Russia were above the UK and France and have a crap load of catching up to do as most there tanks, aircraft and navy are woefully out of date.

UK and France also are apart from the USA the only Navy's that have blue water capability (though china is near that) and apart from the USA and China air forces that use aircraft that 4.5 gen in decent amounts and soon to have 5th gen fighters.

So no not all of Europe are "defenseless".

UK and France alone would be match for Russia in a defensive war.

Russia has 5 th Gen fighters.
Russia has superior icbms, bombs, etc. To Europe.
China and Russia are allies.
Russia beat an advanced army of Germans with sticks and stones in ww2.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

Commenting section in your source is much more interesting than this site.
May be because they are gold bugs they don't waste time on useless regurgitating

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Fermy

Iraq war one wasnt Stealing Iraq. Iraq war two was not to do so either. Kind of hard to steal a country isnt it? And before you say oil. IRAQS BIGEST CUSTOMER IS CHINA. We didnt steal any of it and it was paid for. Im sure you can find receipts somewhere.

US didnt invade to liberate a people. hmm WW2 with help from allies. Grenada was another.Kuwait was a US lead coalition but without the air support and tanks it would not had happenned.

Most natives were killed off ORIGINALLY by The BRITISH and SPANISH AND FRENCH. ALso They themselves killed off a entire population themselves SO i Guess when KARMA comes calling we will just ignore that amirite?

Look that up btw. Archalogic evidence proves they were not here first. Still that dont excuse the manifest destiny and the indian wars. So you have a partial strike.

A iranian in Iraq? where? The Iraqis just had another election didnt they? replacing the president. Also. WHen you invade a country you IMMEDIATELY HEAD FOR VITAL RESOURCES. That was OIL and MONEY. MAking sure they didnt set the oil wells on fire liek in Gulf war 1. It took a long time to cut those off last time. Art and stuff liek that is harder to move and run off with to sell. You have to PRIORITIZE RESOURCES FIRST. I love art but its not a priority.

The rest of the stuff you got points on though. I agree the US and a matter of fact all countries are not innocent and all are screwed up. Welcome to humanity.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Sometimes it is, but there are more shills lately.

Hanging out the moron isn`t doable over there, they will jump on you like sharks.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join