It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Warns US, Supplying Arms To Ukraine "Will Have Dramatic Consequences"

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
a reply to: Cavemanjoe

China isn't Russia's friend look at the last agreement they made China raped Russia. Don't think if push came to shove China wouldn't send troops across the Russian border they have a long memory. And stull want there territory back.

I think i have found something russia did to china. Ill drop it below.

Great purge in Mongolia
Main article: Stalinist repressions in Mongolia
In the summer and autumn of 1937, Joseph Stalin sent NKVD agents to the Mongolian People's Republic and engineered a Mongolian Great Terror[92] in which some 22,000[93] and 35,000[94] people were executed. Around 18,000 victims were Buddhist lamas.[93]

Was this part of chinas territory now a days? then this might be off who knows.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Why Putin Fears China

(Bloomberg) -- Boxed in by the U.S. and its allies, faced with an uneasy relationship with China and needing new friends and income, Russia is popping up everywhere in Asia.

A new strategic agreement with Pakistan. A visit by Vladimir Putin to India. Helping search for a plane that crashed off Indonesia. Coaxing Kim Jong Un to venture out of North Korea. In a region where some governments may be less squeamish about events in Ukraine, Putin is surprisingly welcome.

Russia’s forays reflect a dual strategy: To find new markets as its economy is crushed by sanctions and last year’s tumble in oil prices, and to diversify from its one big ally in Asia -- China. Putin is concerned that his relationship with Xi Jinping is becoming increasingly tilted in China’s favor.

“The Russians are wary of becoming over leveraged to China and so they are very keen to try to diversify their portfolio and improve ties with a multitude of Asian powers,” said Andrew Kuchins, director of the Russia and Eurasia Program at the Center for Strategic and International Studies in Washington. “The Ukraine crisis has prompted them to try to accelerate their Asian pivot.”

click link for remainder of article.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Gets worse Russia thought they worked out a trade agreement with China financing joint ventures. And China was quick to point out it was a loan lmao

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   
for all participating in this forum please read the attached message (*please adjust it according to ur believes eg. spiritual political whatever the message is the point here) for those who know the truth i believe that we can not continue attaching frustration to this situation .evil feeds on all forms of negative energy. during these debates, alongside with the bellow message, I think it is critical not to respond to people who disagree in any form as that can only drown us in a vortex that leaves all efforts fruitless and drains our energy on individual level. if truth stagnates in individual battles that just plays into the cards of evil. I think we shouldn't try to proof individuals wrong instead we should aim energy at and address the source.. (*specifically to this forum I even believe that people like poroshenko do not deserve to be demonized either as he personally does not benefit from this situation I think we should focus on attacking the food chain itself)

The urgent  message : 

All factions of the Cabal are now fighting amongst themselves. They are fighting for their survival. This is when they will make mistakes, so please be observant at all times. There is no honour among thieves. Look behind the public facade and see the true picture. This infighting has taken them by surprise. They were not prepared.

They entrap those whose mission it is to release humanity from bondage. I ask that you send love and light to one individual who is being manipulated and controlled at this time in order to try to prevent him completing his mission. Every method is being used against him: mind control, sleep deprivation, opiates in food, etc. He is going through a terrible ordeal and he needs your help to enable him to release himself from this trap.

All the stargates on your planet are heavily guarded by the most evil REPTILIANS. You need the help of very powerful psychics to remove them. But you can also use your minds to accomplish this. Your ley line work will disturb them, so direct your energies to the stargates and consciously free them. Remove the reptilians. Use the POWER OF LOVE to connect with the stargates, as the reptilians cannot survive in an atmosphere of love. It in only your fear and stress that makes them seem powerful.

(*not fully referenced
*source Veronica Keen)

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: MimiSia

Veronica keen. Let me guess she takes donations correct? WHy do i get a tammy faye vibe from her?

YEah we know the PTB are infighting. they always are behind the scenes. ALso Teh Greys,are nothing more than automatons that are used by the government to give them plausible deniability.

Black triangles are also not reptillian crafts but are part of the offshoot of humans beings. You could call them the true homo Superior actually.(no not mutants lol)

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Gets worse Russia thought they worked out a trade agreement with China financing joint ventures. And China was quick to point out it was a loan lmao

Russia warming to China never made any sense to me considering the past the two countries share. They had ideological issues with Chain when it was the USSR and they have the same with Russia. Considering China and the USSR fought proxy wars against each other using Vietnam didn't help matters either.

I am still trying to figure out what Russia is doing with North Korea.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Russia is showing the international community it will not be isolated
stimulating New markets and relations in the East from now cold ones in the west
Also Hopeful/eventual BRIC/military union, as a counter balance to NATO expansion/aggression.
Russia is preparing to survive for the long-haul as any nation would.
www.theatlantic.com...
www.turkishweekly.net...
www.themoscowtimes.com...
edit on 16-2-2015 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: all2human

The perception of Russian isolation is only in the eyes of Putin and his cronies... Its the same excuse people used for Iran, showing false maps of NATO bases all around Iran.

Putin has conjured up this paranoia to remain in power in Russia. He is already thinking about running for another term.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: all2human

You do realise we could throw india into a civil war if we so choose correct? That would put a crimp in the I in bricks.the indians are even more classist than sunni and shia. And they are th e more peaceful lol.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: all2human
Also Hopeful/eventual BRIC/military union, as a counter balance to NATO expansion/aggression.

There is a misunderstanding what the BRICS are. These are the larger developing economies, as opposed to the developed economies, although missing other significant other developing economies e.g. Mexico, Indonesia and Nigeria. I wonder why?

The BRICS are not a military alliance and it is just not plausible that India (for example) would side with China militarily. Within the BRICS you have no commonality, except they are not advanced developed economies.

For example…

> China – a one-party dictatorship bent on economic dominance and becoming more antagonistic to neighbours e.g. South China Sea expansion. History of expansionism e.g. Tibet. Have had border wars with India over disputed territory.
> Russia – an increasingly authoritarian state with high levels of corruption, with a history of meddling and bullying of neighbours, including recent annexation of the part of another country (Crimea).
> Brazil – a vibrant nation on the verge of putting their ducks in the right order.
> India – the world’s largest democracy held back by poverty extremes and corruption.
> South Africa – see Brazil

Regards

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Interesting that you brought that up
I Do expect India to be the next place of unheaval
partnering India would be a game-changer.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Interesting that you brought that up
I Do expect India to be the next place of unrest
acquiring India would be a game-changer.

India has been roiled with unrest since its birth. Who or what do you think will be "acquiring" India, and how would that be a "game changer?"

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi
Though I don't own a crystal ball,I expect BRIC nations will eventually form a military alliance, much like the EU has with NATO
a reply to: DJW001
see edit

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   

a reply to: paraphi
Though I don't own a crystal ball,I expect BRIC nations will eventually form a military alliance, much like the EU has with NATO
a reply to: DJW001
see edit

There is too much friction between China and Russia for them to form anything like NATO. Can you really see Russia agreeing to join China in a war against Japan? If they win, they would fight over he gets to keep all the islands they conquered! (Russia and China have centuries old border disputes.) Likewise, China and India have never settled where their Himalayan border lies.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
Remember that invention called Kosovo? Good old USA bombing Serbia over the rights of a muslim minority that 'seemingly' wanted self determination. Wher is the right of eastern Ukranians who by the look of things also want self determination?

Why isn't the USA bombing Kiev into letting the Donetsk people go their own way like the Kosovans? Surely what's good for the goose is good for the gander? USA has played this one very very badly

No wonder it is blatantly clear from a Russian perspective that all the USA wants is to Ronald MacDonaldise another country into the Empire as a base for US commercial interests and combat troops. The Russians have every right to defend themselves against this

Wrong the main reason for the attack was ethnic cleansing. The final straw was the attack on UN peacekeepers in the area.The moment they attacked the UN peacekeepers it demanded a response.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I`m a bit confused as to why he says he`s more optimistic...

"Optimistic" Putin Says US Already Supplying Arms To Ukraine

Source
edit on 17 2 2015 by BornAgainAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien
I`m a bit confused as to why he says he`s more optimistic...

"Optimistic" Putin Says US Already Supplying Arms To Ukraine

Source

Ignore anything zero hedge has to say it saves alot of time. It's nothing but a kremlin mouth piece continually trying to spin Russian propaganda.

I am going to watch to see if they cover the march in Moscow on March 1st being organized by anti Putin crowd I expect alot of of people arrested and no coverage as they disapear.
edit on 2/17/15 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Ignore anything zero hedge has to say it saves alot of time.

Ignore anything dragonridr writes about news outlets, you might learn a thing or two.

I am going to watch to see if they cover the march in Moscow on March 1st being organized by anti Putin crowd I expect alot of of people arrested and no coverage as they disapear.

Tens of thousands and maybe even hundreds of thousands will disappear when you read about it in Western media and then go check out the actual images of it.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien
a reply to: dragonridr

Ignore anything zero hedge has to say it saves alot of time.

Ignore anything dragonridr writes about news outlets, you might learn a thing or two.

Tens of thousands and maybe even hundreds of thousands will disappear when you read about it in Western media and then go check out the actual images of it.

A zero hedge fan that explains so much. Suggest you look where they get there information from it may not be to late for you.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join