It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Warns US, Supplying Arms To Ukraine "Will Have Dramatic Consequences"

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

This is the only response you get for such trivial, pointless nonsense.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Tell militia of slavyansk about the well-trained militia NATO troops they do not know and went 37 against 400

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fermy

Was this directed at him or were you referring to your self?

How about engaging the facts? If he is so wrong then surely you can support your position with facts and sources right?

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: scattergun
Giving weapons to The Ukrainians will only give us more Dead Ukrainians.. Drop a UN force in .Create buffer zone. Stop the shelling and murder of civilians.. and let the people vote. They need a timeout. Both sides will continue to push until separated.

Send food not ammo.

This comment above is Wise. In all of this Putin rhetoric, what has been overlooked is that the Ukrainian people have been pushed too hard. More weapons means an expanded Draft to intolerably include the women. Compromising the basic needs of the Ukrainian civilian population for the glories of this war and posturing to Putin invites a Second Revolution. The West and Kiev demand Eastern Ukraine be brought back under Kiev's control. The reality is that the majority of Ukrainian people have a very different opinion on if they should be injured or killed, or to do the same to a rebel or Russian, to gain control of a place where they do not live or visit, for the glory of Kiev. The longer this war goes on, the more likely the existing Ukrainian government will be overthrown. In such an event, a UN Peacekeeping force would be required. Better send them in now rather than later.
edit on 13-2-2015 by naftaland because: More info

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

At best we are looking at Cube Missile crisis II before our eyes now.

Minsk Memes and Moments You May Have Missed

www.themoscowtimes.com...

My favorite there numba 6 lol
The one with the improvised round of musical chairs.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: naftaland

This comment above is Wise. In all of this Putin rhetoric, what has been overlooked is that the Ukrainian people have been pushed too hard. More weapons means an expanded Draft to intolerably include the women. Compromising the basic needs of the Ukrainian civilian population for the glories of this war and posturing to Putin invites a Second Revolution.

To an extent however we would not be at this point had one side not started this mess. We also would not be at this point had one side not supplies arms, support and personnel.

originally posted by: naftaland
The West and Kiev demand Eastern Ukraine be brought back under Kiev's control. The reality is that the majority of Ukrainian people have a very different opinion on if they should be injured or killed, or to do the same to a rebel or Russian, to gain control of a place where they do not live or visit, for the glory of Kiev. The longer this war goes on, the more likely the existing Ukrainian government will be overthrown. In such an event, a UN Peacekeeping force would be required. Better send them in now rather than later.

While at the same time Putin is demanding the east / south and Crimea be brought back under soviet control.

Peacekeepers might work provided a country with the ability and training of their soldiers to face both sides can be found not to mention acceptable to both sides.

However the issue still remains the rebels never signed onto this agreement so their compliance with it remains to be seen.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
BRICS wont be formidable until at least 2050 and that's only if they are lucky.

Wishful thinking friend

You do know China is BRICs too

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 05:18 AM
link   

I hope the Russian people wake up and remove Putin before he obliterates whats left of Russia.

More wishful thinking going into desperation

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: PizzaAnyday505

BRICS wont be formidable until at least 2050 and that's only if they are lucky.

Wishful thinking friend

You do know China is BRICs too

China is the most prosperous member of BRICs, and its economy will rise and fall with its principle market: the United States. What's more, China is heavily invested in American securities. If America goes under, China goes with it. Brazil loses its Chinese market and Russia loses one of its principle markets. India might just struggle on while the others crash and burn. Still cheering for the demise of America?

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Still cheering for the demise of America?

Well, yes. America struggling to show leadership, the world becoming more and more chaotic.
May be not demise, but in current state it is unsuitable to be the one and only leader.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: stirling
A godamn treaty was signed in Budapest....That's why we are involved as signatory to that treaty...
It GUARANTEED Ukraines sovereignty...

Did Budapest memorandum mention protecting Ukraine from US sponsored coups and revolutions to install puppets

I am gonna keep asking you this wherever I see you on ATS because I am interested in your answer

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

We also would not be at this point had one side not supplies arms, support and personnel.

We would not be at this point if the other side had not attacked first forcing them to take up arms and defend themselves...or would you prefer they just stood unarmed waiting for the artillery to start raining down?

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
Remember that invention called Kosovo? Good old USA bombing Serbia over the rights of a muslim minority that 'seemingly' wanted self determination. Wher is the right of eastern Ukranians who by the look of things also want self determination?

To avoid revisionist history. NATO (not just US) was involved in Kosovo (KFOR) to put an end to the Serbian attempts to ethnically cleanse the place. Quite a few war crimes were perpetrated, or has that been scrubbed from your memory? The role of KFOR prevented Serbian thugs from doing more harm.

War crimes in the former Yugoslavia

Ukraine is not Yugoslavia. It is dim-witted to think it is!

Regards

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: kitzik

HAHAHA !

OMFG !

Could they be more juvenile, I thought they went all out at the G20, but come on, to pull a chair from Putin while he was going to sit down...NO WAY !

What`s next, sticking two fingers up behind Putin his head at photo shoots ?

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

It is a clever optical illusion lol

Watch this youtu.be... last few seconds

Btw, all program is worth watching.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Well, yes. America struggling to show leadership, the world becoming more and more chaotic.
May be not demise, but in current state it is unsuitable to be the one and only leader.

The United States gave up its leadership when the Bush Cheney administration destroyed America's credibility by invading Iraq. The current chaos is because everyone from Putin down to a solitary starving religious fanatic thinks they can rule the world now.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: PizzaAnyday505

Did Budapest memorandum mention protecting Ukraine from US sponsored coups and revolutions to install puppets

Yes, and Russian ones. The situation in Eastern Ukraine is the result of Russian actions, not American ones.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Yes, and Russian ones. The situation in Eastern Ukraine is the result of Russian actions, not American ones.

I used to distrust USSR, I still don't trust Putin, mind you.

But what I see coming from USA lately is very disturbing.
WTF is this youtu.be... ?
And even more disturbing are comments on this video

Sooo... Who else is here because of a homework assignment lol!
I am here for just that, the best part is that i have to count how many times people clap for Obama within 10 min.
WHY?!?!?!?!

What happened in USA ?

I'm serious, do they really asking from the young students to count how many times people clap ?
Can't you see that what he is talking is all lies ? He doesn't believe what he is saying.

Your society will be even worse than USSR. I don't know what secret psy-op they are using but c'mn You can't be all that dumb not to see that Obumer is the greatest deceiver. Both inside politicies (that i care little tbh) and foreign.

edit on 13-2-2015 by kitzik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fermy

Was this directed at him or were you referring to your self?

How about engaging the facts? If he is so wrong then surely you can support your position with facts and sources right?

HE wont. the point is i am so right that there was no rebuttal apparently

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   

I'm serious, do they really asking from the young students to count how many times people clap ?

Counting is a way of collecting data. Data is necessary to understand a situation. One must understand a situation in order to have an informed opinion. I would rather they be taught to count things, which is objective, than to react with knee jerk emotionalism to buzz words.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join