It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prediction: Coming event to escalate conflict

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: toxicspikes

haha, thank you

edit on 11-2-2015 by shieldmaiden because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Any meat on this bone? Just a general something will happen somewhere prediction? ? ?
Hard to argue with that I guess. a reply to: EviLCHiMP

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ATF1886

What freedom have you lost?

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Does anyone follow those future predicting web-bots? I forget what they were called.
I wonder what they have to say about it?

I believe it was called web bots LOL.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: EviLCHiMP

I can't say, all I am referring to is that there is an energetic accumulation of causes that is at its bursting point, whatever is going to happen and whatever form it appears in will be big, dozens of lives will be lost. As to how it'll happen, just keep your eyes on the birdy.

Dozens of lives? Sad but hardly earth shattering or big. Your being obtuse so that you can claim anything as fitting your prediction. It's not even that I don't believe in this ability. I do but this is not how it works. It's most accurate on a personal level not on a world event.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 05:32 AM
link   
What message?' This is more in line with a prank phone call or calling and just hanging up without saying anything.

a reply to: EviLCHiMP

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

They never made predictions. They calculated the use of words and what people were talking about on the internet. People were talking a lot about the Mayan calendar and its end of cycle on Dec21,2012.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 05:42 AM
link   

That's what the weather channel is for.
What kind of timeline are you talking about. Most premonition are more accurate when the event is just a short time away. When can we say well it was just indigestion not premonition?

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Here I am talking to myself again. Guess I'm up a bit early. Time for some toast and another cup of coffee.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

...Does anyone follow those future predicting web-bots? I forget what they were called.
I wonder what they have to say about it?

I think the poster might have been trying to recall either the Merlin Project or the
Cliff High and/or George Ure collaboration about the time-wave zero/2012/language rooted system of tapping into the collective mind...half-past-human/ urban survival are spinoffs

...terra context updates:

As forecast in IDIR series: 'primal waters discovered (being created) deep in terra'. Link to article. (12/18/2014)

Not only a '#storm' for [financials] this year (2015), but also actual [storms]. The data sets, all 3/three types, are showing that following the [winter solstice] a period of [intense storming] is going to [propel winter] as a meme back into [public attention]. The [storming period] is indicated to continue well past the vernal equinox and to [finish] the 'season' with another round of [spectacular storms], as it started. Lots of [bookends (to nasty season)] language showing a [series] of [northern hemisphere] [winter storms] that will [launch (water carried) disapora] as well as [damage infrastructure]. This last is showing as having very large impact on Markets (see below). The [storm damage] is also indicated to [continue] late into the season in a manner not seen before. Further [southern hemisphere storming] will also be on-going and at an intensity [not reported (previously)]. This will apparently include lots of [lightning strikes] that are showing as being causes for [explosions], [distribution (systems) damage], and [fatalities]. (12/17/2014)

New analysis here at HPH suggests that the increase in UV is *the* cause for the precipitation 'problems' around the planet for humans. We (here at HPH - our opinion/not bot-data driven) anticipate yet more UV increases (guard your eyes/child's eyes) over next 15/fifteen years. This is part of the [ice age cometh] scenario that the IDIR (and ALTA) data have been pointing at since 1997 (aka - sun 'disease'). This will lead (ultimately) to huge (cold precipitation = snow/ice) storms from Winter (northern hemisphere) 2016 onward. (1/7/2015)...

the text predicts heightened & extended winter storm activity
HPH isolates part of the current predictions (in bold) to human insight and not exclusively to web-bot or IDIR or ALTA driven data mining...

Summary: those are the beginnings of web-bots and the data mining they compiled (shades of NSA Carnivore? was that the name of the crypto spying program?... or was the email-twitter data mining named something else? )

edit on th28142375147912312015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

edit on th28142375175112352015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657

originally posted by: EviLCHiMP

I can't say, all I am referring to is that there is an energetic accumulation of causes that is at its bursting point, whatever is going to happen and whatever form it appears in will be big, dozens of lives will be lost. As to how it'll happen, just keep your eyes on the birdy.

Dozens of lives? Sad but hardly earth shattering or big. Your being obtuse so that you can claim anything as fitting your prediction. It's not even that I don't believe in this ability. I do but this is not how it works. It's most accurate on a personal level not on a world event.

Lol whatever you say, you're the expert. Even the loss of one life is big, just because you don't see it that way doesn't make it wrong.

P.S What is this personal level that you speak of? Are you still under the delusion that you're a separate entity in the universe? Hmm...
edit on 12-2-2015 by EviLCHiMP because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Here is the analysis of the issues:

The only way that there would be public support for ISIS, would be that there would have to be something so major, so horrific, so outright explosive, that it would shock the people of the country into wanting to go into another conflict.

The reality is that the public of the USA are tired of the endless conflict, of the constant sending troops, money and assets to fight in a Vietnam style conflict. The embers are cooling and dying out. So something short of a mass terrorist attack, where a major US city was under siege, where there is absolute proof that ISIS launched the attack to where there are massive numbers of dead and the call for revenge will be great.

The problem is that many of the politicians, are finding it harder and harder to call for sending more troops when the public is no longer wanting to support said actions.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
the thread readers might read his article...

www.thecommonsenseshow.com...-89306
"Obama Has Finally Found His Excuse to Invade Syria"

12 Feb, 2015
by Dave Hodges

of course I disagree with the analysis...

I commented (not published by screener) that the real deal is a secret one with Iran to fight ISIS in Syria...and have available some very high tech City Destroying munitions to deal with the city-states controlled by the radical-Jihadist-Sunni-ISIS zealots who defame the notion of peaceful "Islam' being fed to the world

we may well indeed see a Iran-USA/MB joint military action versus the ISIS sect of Jihadists, with Syria left to Iran
and the Iraq/Jordan/SA/& possibly Lebanon territory left to the joint USA & Muslim Brotherhood venture to clean up the ISIS mess that got-out-of-control...

perhaps because the Congress won't fund the Obama idea of a 3 year operation against the Caliphate/ISIS-ISil
so a secret deal between Iran & Obama will become obvious... and will last until ISIS is terminated, then its back to Iran being the petrodollar aggressor
edit on th28142376541912232015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   
There are rumors that ISIS has surrounded al-Asad air base in Iraq, near Ramadi. Iraq has supposedly lost contact with the base.
There are 300 US Marines and other advisors there.

libertynews

the gateway pundit

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   
As an earth changing event one life is big? Is that really what your claiming you mean here?
Hint: People die every minute of every day. It matters to their families and their friends of course.
Every new years day I look at lists of predictions by so called famous psychics and every year their generic lists turn out to be wrong.
I have actually had premonitions of events that happened. They are always personal or extremely local. Ordinary folks who don't make claims of being psychic and don't go around putting lists on the internet they just get these little twinges. I believe this ability is real like I said.
I guess we'll see.
PS There's no reason to be rude to me calling me delusional. I didn't call you delusional even though you loaded that gun and handed it to me. Be nice or don't bother replying.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

There was no disrespect intended and I have no control over how you interpret that so see it as you will.

www.cnn.com...

The sign appeared. Keep your eyes on the birdy, it'll take flight before February 25th. Another sign will appear around late Sunday, early Monday.
edit on 13-2-2015 by EviLCHiMP because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   

This is deductive reasoning based on actual events. Where does this enter the realm of the metaphysical?
Meteorologists can look at a weather map and say with some certainty what the weather in the United States will be over the next few days. They still call it a weather prediction even though the forecast is based on actual conditions present in the here and now. That doesn't make Jim Cantori a prophet. You claim not to use media in your prediction but you provide media as support of your postulations. I'd love to hear the logic behind that.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   
PS saying I'm under any kind of delusion is not exactly a compliment. A bit of empathy would make my interpretations of the phrase apparent. If you choose to ignore that now we're in the camp of I can't help that. Further, if we're all one then you surely will understand and feel my interpretation of your statement.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657

What freedom have you lost?

Obviously the one that allows me to have my opinion...

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Its clear that the US is trying to ignite world war in Europe by economically choking the most nuked up country on the planet but why, Perhaps US is on the verge of total economic collapse and it's a bluff from those with nothing to loose, If Russia doesn't respond US will have control of the worlds oil (aka Brzezinski Grand Chessboard). If Russia does respond it could end up in nuclear war. Clearly no-one would risk an all out war with Russia unless they were totally insane (or liked living in fallout shelters).

btw...I was told by a visiting spirit that on 6 march a large foot will step into a puddle of water, whatever that means.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join