It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prediction: Coming event to escalate conflict

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I foresee an event occurring before February 25th that will greatly escalate U.S involvement with the ISIS conflict. It will make national news within the next 2 weeks, most likely next week. The energetic causes are in place, the effect is unavoidable.

Edit: Signs of this coming event will begin to emerge in the media starting possibly tomorrow but more than likely on Friday.
edit on 11-2-2015 by EviLCHiMP because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: EviLCHiMP

I predict you're wrong. The morons will still guzzle the kool aid and buy into the system. And the politicians will continue to extort the citizens. And next week another event prediction will come out.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   

I predict you're wrong. The morons will still guzzle the kool aid and buy into the system. And the politicians will continue to extort the citizens. And next week another event prediction will come out.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Whether right or wrong all that means is that we will lose the little freedom we have left.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: EviLCHiMP
I foresee an event occurring before February 25th that will greatly escalate U.S involvement with the ISIS conflict. It will make national news within the next 2 weeks, most likely next week. The energetic causes are in place, the effect is unavoidable.

Edit: Signs of this coming event will begin to emerge in the media starting possibly tomorrow but more than likely on Friday.

Kind of a no brainer here. News was already in the works with Obama seeking approval to put more troops there. No need to foresee anything....it is already happening.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   

I'm thinking you heard on the news that Obama wants to send troops over there ... boots on the ground. Right??

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: ATF1886

We're losing it no matter what. Even if some gigantic event occurs it will either slow down the pace or quicken it up. Either way, we're all going to end up with no rights in the future.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Interesting.

I know Obama is asking for war powers through congress today.
So that doesn't count, however,
it would not surprise me if something happened to help congress go along with his request in a much more enthusiastic way.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Hopefully later than sooner i still have to accomplish so much lmao... can we ask for a timeout??a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

I'm thinking you heard on the news that Obama wants to send troops over there ... boots on the ground. Right??

Interesting. I don't watch media but that definitely proves the insights I'm perceiving are correct. It'll be more than just troops on the ground though. I'm telling you, it'll be big.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: EviLCHiMP

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Interesting. I don't watch media but that definitely proves the insights I'm perceiving are correct. It'll be more than just troops on the ground though. I'm telling you, it'll be big.

False flag Suitcase Nuke type of big???

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Does anyone follow those future predicting web-bots? I forget what they were called.
I wonder what they have to say about it?

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   

You don't watch media but you read ATS.

Just a thought there.

I don't doubt you could of picked something up,
it's happened to me quite a few times where I go to post something about a feeling only to find it is already out there even though I knew nothing about it, so it happens.

Do you have any more details on what you are getting an intuition about?

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   

I can't say, all I am referring to is that there is an energetic accumulation of causes that is at its bursting point, whatever is going to happen and whatever form it appears in will be big, dozens of lives will be lost. As to how it'll happen, just keep your eyes on the birdy.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Does anyone follow those future predicting web-bots? I forget what they were called.
I wonder what they have to say about it?

It was actually called Web Bot.

Source

Web Bot is an Internet Bot computer program whose developers claim is able to predict future events by tracking keywords entered on the internet. It was developed in 1997, originally to predict stock market trends.[1] The creator of the Web Bot Project, Clif High, along with his associate George Ure, keep the technology and algorithms largely secret and sell the predictions via the website.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Speak you mind you are going around give me the beef the story the low down how can you make a prediction of this epic proportion and not tell me those are grounds for termination Mr Anderson???a reply to: EviLCHiMP

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

I don't read ATS anymore, it's been months since I've read, I only take part in posting here and there. I'm not one who is involved in political nonsense, read my posts if you need proof.

Deny me all you need to, it's not about the messenger but the message itself.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Because I am in touch with the energy fluctuations of this planet. I'll spare you the spiritual nonsense.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Just watch and see what I am pointing out. Let the event speak for itself.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   

I'm not denying you, no worries there.

Hope it didn't come off that way.

Am just saying that there is a lot in the news right now about ISIS and Obama and the war powers act.

If you say you knew nothing about it,
I will give you the benefit of the doubt because like I said,
it happens to me fairly often.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join