It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Numbers Station UVB-76 (AKA MDZhB). Part of the Russian Perimeter System?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun

originally posted by: Guenter

originally posted by: tom.farnhill
a reply to: Guenter

i know just what you mean , its like when the children are playing in another room and things suddenly go quiet
then you know they are up to some mischief .

Right on! You bitch when they are noisy but worry when it gets "quiet". We seem never to be content, either "with noise" or the "silence".
Silence from UVB-76 would be truly terrifying, I think. Especially if The Pip and The Squeaky Wheel went dark as well. I think I'd have a full-blown panic attack.

I could be wrong but i seem to recall it going silent for about a day maybe a year or two ago.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: amurphy245

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun

originally posted by: Guenter

originally posted by: tom.farnhill
a reply to: Guenter

i know just what you mean , its like when the children are playing in another room and things suddenly go quiet
then you know they are up to some mischief .

Right on! You bitch when they are noisy but worry when it gets "quiet". We seem never to be content, either "with noise" or the "silence".
Silence from UVB-76 would be truly terrifying, I think. Especially if The Pip and The Squeaky Wheel went dark as well. I think I'd have a full-blown panic attack.

I could be wrong but i seem to recall it going silent for about a day maybe a year or two ago.
It went silent in late 2010 (I believe) for upgrades, maybe that's what you're referring to?

<< 1  2   >>

join