It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The next big technology, and it's tied to that missing plane...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

I'm in the electronic components biz and there are a lot of counterfeit components on the market. Part traceability for something like self-driving cars is paramount. The hardware side of this is huge. It as important and significant as the software side. They're symbiotic. But agreed, they're still no TI.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: douglas5

Boredom. Several pilots I've known have had some kind of simulator, even if it was just MS Flight Sim. It's a way to hone their skills. Diego Garcia is tiny enough that if you put a few bombers on it, it's filled up and can barely fit another plane on it. Putting a 777 on it would be incredibly obvious. There are only a couple of hangers there, and they're for stealth aircraft when they go through. They won't fit a 777 in them.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Didn't have time to go through the entire thread, so apologies if someone already mentioned this.

But yeah, when the plane went missing, there were sources in Asia that said we (U.S.) brought it down because there were hi-tech personnel on craft had stolen data that has to do with advance AI predator drone tech or some crap like that.

Again, I'm not sure about the exact technology involved here, as this is only a rumor.

Totally possible though.

edit on 2/13/2015 by truthseeker84 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

not got time to read thread so if anyone has already mentioned this then apologies

the plane apparently is not missing it was forced to land at Diego Garcia airport by the US military, working under orders from a Rothschild who was 50% partner in this technology, an IBM worker was also on the plane and managed to text to his girlfriend pictures after the US military boarded the plane. this text was confirmed from the longtitude and latitude by the phone company there are videos on youtube explaining all of this.

Until we introduce MRI scanning which is so advanced now they reckon it can read your last 3 days thoughts we are all going to be screwed over by the terrorist nutters that are called the illuminati or scum as they are more affectionately known in truth circles.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: jinni73

That story was debunked within a day or two of it coming out. The family stated there were no messages, among other things. The aircraft still hasn't been found.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   
you make a very good point.
um! if I Dont invest in NVDA,
will I go down in a plain?
ha! I Never fly.
um? what are those likght coming towards my house?

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 03:30 AM
link   
You ever look at FreeScale's patent US8671381. that Rockefeller supposedly owns now..

"System for optimizing number of dies produced on a wafer" ..

The companies involved leatching off each others idea's, long as it is modified. One another is of course massive in context. The Investment profiling of Freescale Semiconductor

Having knowing that-, the investments and knowledge used for military tech and government/consumer tech advancements the possibility now could be unimaginative.. Maybe 370 did cloak, maybe they knew the risks before.. I don't think we will find out

The amount of "computing" we have that are all so used too think is "High tech" when we know advancements and development are already 5 steps ahead - Won't be long before computers on a single chip-die hold the power of today's supercomputers... let alone, using it with fashion..

But getting back to the point - Yes - I don't kid myself when we say
"Cars driving themselves" - Automation is here to stay and advance -
edit on 15-2-2015 by Y3K89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Well you did not discovered new information, maybe new to you but many for a long time even on the day of the missing plane, Now I am American but been living now nearly 14 years in Malaysia and I know every story released or kept for month before the world learned about it, while you read some magazine about the technology in question there were many items in interest for worldly governments especially America, These scientist been to many conventions and science shows throughout Asia and have had a few questionable individuals asking too many questions about the item. They suspected they were being monitored by secret agents for CIA and other agencies for about a week before the incident, anyhow if you are not from Malaysia or living there most information is limited as it is kept secret and many gagged exposing any info. Now as many suspect MH370 is lost in the southern Indian sea those who are educated and smart enough to know it never crashed at all just because of all the mis-leading info being pumped out from Govt. Loving medias like CNN, matter of fact you would find this plane parked on a runway on a Brittish island rented out to America better known as Diego Garcia, there were recent satellite photos showing over 8 planes parked on the runway, you would see it as the typical airforce colors as it was previously painted before being parked, some photos may been manipulated to color out key tail or colors of MH370. There is much mis information being led out by media and govt officials what is the real truth about MH370. Diego Garcia is no secret of many controversial items on that island, one of them is the HAARP system which may be the reason for huge storms which took down AirAsia plane for some odd reason, we may think it was weather related in reality it was mostlikely a victim of another dry run from the Island Diego Garcia, Most of the theroies of missing nukes and stealth fighters are really based or stored on this island as well, anyways most of those who were on that plane were generously paid off and given new names and locations to live in, some may have died due to the possibly exposure of the mission. Yes, I strongly believe MH370 was taken out for the technology that was on that plane... I also believe they did not want to crash that plane for they need to use the new technology on that plane for future covert missions, rumour has it America want to use it as a drone and divert it to Russia with a nuke on board and blame it on Iran, think about this method as it will benefit many nations for their own purposes. MH17 might been a failed attempt of such attempt and failed as it was shot down, if we today try to connect with all who witness the crash or had family on that plane were to be not found, I think strongly those scientist were part of this missing MH370, I think they defected from China and secured it all during one of their shows possibly by those secret CIA agents or whoever. I think they are too valuable to murder and so they joined America...imagine their discovery was big and I strongly believe it would be a big loss to kill them off as they have other ideas in the making. But the remaining folks on that plane may have to die as they are witnesses to whats to be unfolded. While the world was brained washed by CNN and other media venues and looking for a ghost plane, most those valuable scientists were sent to America from Diego Garcia, now let me give you a clue, during the whole entire search and rescue event there was a 100 mile ban on Diego Garcia waters or airspace. During this event it was known to be a very stormy month and thats another story on HAARP which is all over Diego Garcia...Storms will slow down recovery missions making it easier for top government leaders to plan their next move which brings us to Malaysia, I lived here 14 years and I have to tell you it would not be easy for any crimminal activity to unfold in its airports, I mean they screen and watch every move each passenger makes when they arrive or leave... I am telling you malaysia security is top notch and maybe better than America's Airports. Malaysian Airlines has a clean list meaning no violations or accidents in their planes or ports. Being innocent and have to walk through their Customs area I feel I am guilty of something, thats how powerful their airport system and having all this info about Malaysia was exposed to have poor radar system is bull#, How can one of the worlds top Airports with a clean record have poor equipment, I dont buy it at all, another diversion, something to feed CNN to get our minds off what may have really happen to MH370. If you ever vist Kuala Lumpur you will see what I mean, their floors are clean even the toilets, its like a royal feeling when arriving there, when you see top grade construction and designs in the airport you know they paid millions to design it and having a poor radar system I think is all lies and CNN did a good job sucking the uninformed into what was not real. Well I can go on and on on this and I am tired so I stop here, I just hope you understand the more you read into those medias govt supports or use you have to becareful what they are selling you... It may be true they expose technologies in magazines and a govt. overlooked it as usual and why we catch them lying just like the 911 incident... There are so many things I believe is going to happen and i fear like you stated it will be unmanned vehicles doing dirty deeds where man cannot not be liable or sued for its malfunction accidentally or purposely. People are so excited about having chips or cellphones as currencies and no more cash or coins and I fear they can rip us off every penny we make or hire hackers to do it for them, so i will only trust a barter system not related to technology. As for cars that drive themselves I found it a very dangerous concept in many ways and one of them is simple as if the govt. dont like you and want you dead all they do is tell the car to slam into a train or over a cliff, asassinations would be so easy, imagine hackers hacking your car, or rapist hone in on your wife or daughters car and make it go to his home...there are too many risks in these ideas i think crooks and murderers are dreaming up... I will stick with my vegetable fueled motorbike or walk it may save my life.... Even though I admire all the ideas scientist creates like Nikoli Tesla did it only takes one tyrant to use it for the better of evil.

edit on 12/5/2012 by Kabayu because: Spell Correction

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Y3K89
You ever look at FreeScale's patent US8671381. that Rockefeller supposedly owns now..

"System for optimizing number of dies produced on a wafer" ..

It's a shame, but I'm betting you didn't or can't read the patent with understanding.

It's not a world changer. Hey, let's do this. You tell ME what you think that patent is all about, and why you'd shoot someone over that.

And: Assignee: Freescale Semiconductor, Inc. (Austin, TX)

There you go. That's who owns it. Rockefeller wouldn't give you the time of day for it.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: douglas5
a reply to: Zaphod58

We never heard much about the flight simulator he had and why Diego Garcia was on it for a commercial pilot

Lots of commercial have pc flight simulators, DG is on all of them.

Diego Garcia

Been there, and there.s no way to hide a B777 there.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   

That Main patient hold designs for all CPU (Intel/AMD) or on-chip used for multiple circuits on a single Chip. So, APU's for instance have a CPU and GPU (Graphics processing). Where in the 90s' start 2000 chips where usually layered like a cake and connected to complete the circuit or had "Bus Gateways" like your Hard drive or sound card controller for examples..

Same goes To your car.. The unit is becoming 1 Part .

You ever think about Analog too digital conversion? If you took the idea with electricity and merge the idea with Music or sound.. like record players to cassette to mp3..

Same thing when your apply values or osculation with base frequencies (FM, AM, UHF ect.) It is all a illumination.. Right away when i think about a project like "Philadelphia Project" with "MKUltra". Its mad Science. This that is Open to the concept that they are "testing" these technology. And to just do the same again at a "New" way.. We don't need big massive Tesla Generators in a Ships Hull to make it cloak from enemy radar no more.. We just use Single - Very small chips... Then poor Duncan wouldn't of been stuck in a Time-rift vortex...

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Y3K89

That Main patient hold designs for all CPU (Intel/AMD) or on-chip used for multiple circuits on a single Chip. So, APU's for instance have a CPU and GPU (Graphics processing). Where in the 90s' start 2000 chips where usually layered like a cake and connected to complete the circuit or had "Bus Gateways" like your Hard drive or sound card controller for examples..

No. What that patent describes is a program algorithm for mixing various dies on a wafer to get the maximum use out of the wafer.

Each integrated circuit starts off life as a set of masks, like a very complicated photograph in, say, Photoshop. Each mask will have a number of layers, and how they're made sort of relates to the technology that's being used in the part's design.

A wafer is a round flat plate of monocrystalline silicon. It costs a lot of money to make that. It also costs a lot of money to run the wafer through all the various etching, doping, oxide layer growth and metallization steps involved in turning the IC masking into finished parts that are all still on the whole wafer (each part is called a die). The wafer is then diced into individual parts, which are then tested and packaged.

Since a wafer and its processing costs so much, you don't want to leave a lot of blank unexposed areas on it. So it would be handy to have a program that can look at not just some crappy DSP56720, but what other parts are we making that use the same tech and layer count that we could put on that wafer too, in the blank bits? And instead of just rank and file ordering of the DSP part, what if we rotated some of them, or rearranged them a bit?

The patent's just an autoplacer algorithm for a wafer. That's it. And Freescale already owned it. It's not like they had to kill their employees to get some crappy autoplacer description. They already had it.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Ok- Having knowing just the piratical part simply, too have more effectiveness and less waste for the wafers needed. Knowing that, it also states that it 'simulates a "Program" 'for more effect use and again, less waste.

Just that possess alone building our technical industries for a more "Effective, smaller, all-in-one Chip"..

I still get that context though, forgetting the fact how its done.. its after that waffer, the RAW materiel is used and distributed.. the company like Intel or AMD are happy, a bank like CITI- they get a piece..
Who owns the banks...?

Unfortunately too me on paper is not a main's say of "How its done" its manipulated behind closed doors.. And we will never know that. It was a technical war in the 70's for chip makers.. They knew what the market would hold for the future..

Did you look at how many company's depend on this one patient? Here

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

Very old news....

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   
So real time data contracts are nothing at all part of the motive?
Those that know the locations of all at a given time would be beneficial to certain organisations.

Aviation industry perhaps would be profitable for anyone trying to pick off the competition so they can have real time data transfer.

Look.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join