It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama soon to ask Congress for ISIS war authority

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   
More war?
WHY?

At least ask why the U.S.....AGAIN?

How and why is it Team America, World Police at it again?

So this group the U.s is going to go to war with is basically Cobra from G.I Joe?
The most feared, evil thing to ever appear on the earth, next to the Nazis?

I don't hear much about rushing into Africa to stop the butchering there, but I guess when it comes to war, its all about location, location, location. Right?

Seeing as this group is a threat to the WORLD, allow other countries, China, UK, Japan etc to handle this one, afterall don't terrorists threaten all countries?

And anyone who is pro war because they are buying what tv is selling or they played so many hours on call of duty should be the first to join and go fight

Better yet, bring back the draft, and see then how many Americans support more war.

The idea of more war is stupid,period.
Hasn't solved anything, made things worse and now more people are expected to die?

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

But there doesn't seem to be a peaceful solution, asking muslim countries to go in and stop it has resulted in nothing.

Nato should go in, destroy all resistance and leave immediately, no 15 year occupation, just do the job and leave. Occupying after its over is what's made us lose in Afghanistan and in Iraq previously.

Let the muslim countries That have refused to go in foot the reconstruction bill.

We have more than enough manpower to solve this in a month

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Hook, line, and sinker.

HUGE mistake. Again.

ETA: I vote lets just exterminate the neo-cons and really end it once and for all.
edit on 2/11/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB

We need boots on the ground. We have already went the airstrike route and barely scratched the surface doing it.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join