It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is caffeine accelerating human progress?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: IShotMyLastMuse
you have coffe at 8.30 am
you have to go number 2 by 9.00 am
the session is never clean, it requires lots of wiping because your deposit is not in a solid state.
that means skid marks, smelly butt, and if you work for a company that saves money on TP, a bleeding rear end.

coffee is a tool used by toilet paper manufactures in order to sell more of their product!
it's all a secret plot hatch by a group of elite called the Decaffeinati.
Stop pushing their propaganda!

There sure is a lot of ANAL references there. Does someone have a little preoccupation?

I suppose tea makes you pee?
edit on 11-2-2015 by HUMBLEONE because: Pee Pee pee

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Gave up coffee on the first of January, after two weeks of so-so feelings, I now have so much more energy, a clear mind with no ups and downs, hardly no cravings for other sugary filled garbage, working out is way easier........

Fact, Coffee is TERRIBLE for the body, and is an addiction.

WoW just after one and a half months I look at the people in line at coffee joints like they are zombies who do not know better, cause that is what they ARE.

If they would just quit for awhile and try physical fitness, they would reap huge benefits and also realize they never needed it to wake up, it was just the DRUGS talking.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightAssassin
a reply to: olddognewtricks

Only if its the real stuff, freshly ground coffee perfectly extracted with the right pressured and temped water, for the right length of time so as to get the best of the beans only, then add perfectly steamed, silky smooth milk, layer into the cup and watch it dance around with the crema.

Admire, Sip...and admire some more.

I love real coffee.

That's not real coffee, that's a damned liquid dessert!

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
The number one cause of upset stomachs in the world.

I had this one manager.. drank so much coffee.. he would sit at his desk, shake his knee up and down.. stand up pace around, sit down.. shake his knee a little more.. it was unsettling to watch.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join