It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White light is red (demonic) light + green (relaxing) light + blue (loving) light combined.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   
If white light is God, that means God also has low aggressive physical demonic red energy, too.

Are you sure White Light is God and not just reality (all energies)?

Yellow/Gold is red + green energies which is why demonic entities like lucifer and ra have golden light.

Blue loving serving generous energy is heavenly.

violet means red + blue so crown should be blue.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

The conspiracy part of my brain is thinking that might be why "gold" hued lights are most popular in private homes. Bringing Lucifer into your life

It's interesting you'd bring up white light being God, because I've heard that without the atmosphere obscuring the sun's light, it's actually white. Hmmm. S + F

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   
In the Tibetan Book of the Dead it explains that after you die you move toward lights and the book tells us to not head for the bright white light but to the frighteningly intense blue light of the Buddha Vairocana and finally escape the wheel of Samsara. The bright white light will not lead to freedom from the system. Agents of the Matrix, disinfo agents extraordinary drop a virus here a virus there and we are programed to head for the white light and onto the wheel of Samsara once more. I posit a Dark force behind this.

edit on 10-2-2015 by HUMBLEONE because: 1620 is military time for what?

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme
If white light is God, that means God also has low aggressive physical demonic red energy, too.

Are you sure White Light is God and not just reality (all energies)?

Yellow/Gold is red + green energies which is why demonic entities like lucifer and ra have golden light.

Blue loving serving generous energy is heavenly.

violet means red + blue so crown should be blue.

Many who have had dealing with demons and Satan have witnessed a blue light in the background behind them.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Man, you've been struggling for a way to conceive of God for a long time now. Every thread is an exploration of a new angle. Where do you get all this stuff?

Why don't you just take the plunge and enlist the help of an entheogen? Go to an ayahuasca retreat. I recommend Ecuador. Or go to my peyote church in Az. But do something. I'm sick of seeing your groping, fumbling threads. None of them are settling your restless mind.

👣

edit on 079TuesdayuAmerica/ChicagoFebuTuesdayAmerica/Chicago by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueMule

I never realized your church was of the peyote variety. Does that invite stills stand?

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer
Interesting, I heard a bible study mentioning ng a false Christ with blue turbine.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   

You must have a hell of a time at a red light (stop light)

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I have encountered a technology that can alter your perception of time and reality, there are troublemakers who use it to kill and torchure. Once I saw the sun move quickly through the sky, and car headlights were all maroon. I saw cars appear and dissapear. But I believe it was only my perception being manipulated.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   
My contacts are mainly blue uniforms although some were black uniforms and some silver. But, colors are colors.

Red, joy, energy, health, vitality, love,
Love Pink and Fuschia.

All the colors are beautiful, at least certain shades of them, as an artist say that. And there are way more colors, turn that dial up to high, more colors, more love, more feelings than you can imagine, on higher levels. We see just a sliver of reality.

I don't buy into definitions, just go with the joy that lights up inside when the curtain lifts.

The only meanings to the colors is truly what people make of them, the definitions they attribute.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: BlueMule

I never realized your church was of the peyote variety. Does that invite stills stand?

Of course. Always. With open arms.

www.peyoteway.org...

👣

edit on 165TuesdayuAmerica/ChicagoFebuTuesdayAmerica/Chicago by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   

The LIGHT* perceived and discussed at times can cover many forms.
With this thread discussion 1 feels that if GOD is being interpreted as LIGHT* with color...
Perhaps if its possible to simply associate GOD as LIGHT*
The many different ways THE is interpreted or perceived is equaling the colors you are processing.

In another perception some would use or process names as labels instead of colors to describe THE as you have...

To simplify its basically placing labels on GOD based on the perception and Awareness of the Observers using names or colors.
When I try to speak of THE, the label CREATOR is given so that if some Aware enough are Observing, they can take the word and began to understand my interpretation of THE from my perspective in order to discuss...

NAMASTE*******

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE
In the Tibetan Book of the Dead it explains that after you die you move toward lights and the book tells us to not head for the bright white light but to the frighteningly intense blue light of the Buddha Vairocana and finally escape the wheel of Samsara. The bright white light will not lead to freedom from the system. Agents of the Matrix, disinfo agents extraordinary drop a virus here a virus there and we are programed to head for the white light and onto the wheel of Samsara once more. I posit a Dark force behind this.

Very interesting. Nice find, will definitely be doing more research on this

Think about it people, anger/aggressive/physical/demonic energy is red; white light contains red, blue, and green light, so that demonic energy is included in God, too? hmm.

As for people claiming to see satan with blue light in the background, well satan is not pure blue light, right? What if he is in darkness below the blue light of Heaven trying to deceive people?

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme

As for people claiming to see satan with blue light in the background, well satan is not pure blue light, right? What if he is in darkness below the blue light of Heaven trying to deceive people?

What ever NATAS is interpreted-labeled as he/she/or it, maybe it is a tester for Soul/Spirit/Internal ENERGY integrity in the Lower Depths of the Kingdom a Angel that may encourage more benevolence out of those wishing to seek refuge within the HIGHER KINGDOM. Encouragement through test and temptation of the Created. Considering those who use the label NATAS many also recognize NATAS as a Angel that fell as do many consider the Brightest Light/LUCIFER another that fell or followed... This would signify the connection further between LIGHT* and DARK.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 03:27 AM
link   

edit on 11-2-2015 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 05:46 AM
link   
You can say that God is what allows us to see at all.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I have no idea what this thread is about. LOL

new topics

top topics

join