It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US fears Russian publication of satellite photos of 9/11

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shadow Herder
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

The evidence is most likely Imaging showing that the 911 planes were swapped in mid-air with other planes that were most likely remote controlled

or images showing where the 911 planes truly originated.

Google is your friend. The wargame exercises taking place in the month of Sept 2001 were used as an operational cover to allow the 911 attack to occur. Also to mention that the Israelis were shadowing, living next to the 911 terrorists as they lived and trained in the U.S many months before and up to the 911 attacks.
edit on 13-2-2015 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 07:17 AM
link   

or images showing where the 911 planes truly originated.

That would require radar tracking data, not satellite imagery. The propagandists promised something that didn't even make sense, like when they claimed that a plane designed for ground support could take down a commercial jet at a much higher altitude. Fortunately for them, most conspiracy sites are happy to transmit rubbish without applying critical thinking. Unfortunately for them, ATS encourages denying ignorance.
edit on 13-2-2015 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: carpooler
a reply to: jaffo

jaffo, dude you are in the dark. There were U.S. cruisers directly under one of the Japanese air groups in the slot. They used radio telephones to warn Pearl 55 minutes before the bombs started falling. By the time they came back into port, that night, they wanted to shoot the bone heads in the combat center. Fortunately they were hustled back out to the far reaches of the Pacific. Someone, had to have spiked the coffee pots in the control areas, and everyone was out of it. Not drunk, just out of it. The whole charade was organized by the Soviets to take away the Japanese Army on their own Eastern Front. This freed up Soviet Army moved West across Russia and arrived at Moscow, at the same time the Wehrmacht did. This stopped the Germans, in the nick of time, at the Gates of Moscow.

From the Soviet standpoint, Japan attacking us in Hawaii was a must do project. Otherwise the Axis Powers would have knocked Russia out of WWII, by very early in 1942. Gen. MacArthur was told to stay in his hotel room in the Philippines or else he would be murdered, on that same morning. Dec. 8th, on the other side of the International Dateline. So Clarke Field was left open to attack as well. Our Federal Gov't was full of commies on Dec. 7th 1941, and it didn't get any better during the war. Kimmel and Short were simply the obvious fall guys. Kinda like the Captains on the Titanic, and the ship which tried to use wireless to warn Titanic. I would say that many of these fall guys are pre-sellected, as well. For many reasons I believe that the 9-11 attacks were indeed the second Pearl Harbor. Heroics on Flight 93, ruined things due to cell phone coverages which were never taken into account. Those passengers weren't supposed to know what had just happened in New York City. But NYC was only the diversion for the main attacks, in and around Washington D.C. In the Blitz at Pearl, the Carriers weren't home in port. In Wash. D.C. only some partly empty and non strategic offices were demolished.

Provide proof of this story. From start to finish. Tell me the names of the vessels, prove that they were where you say they were, disclose that exact location, show me individual recorded statements from an official source documenting not just the presence of the ships but also of the exact messages, their times, who received them, to whom they were passed, what orders were or were not given, and what exactly is contained in the messages and the orders that resulted from them. Otherwise all you are doing is telling me a story. Which is free, easy, and proves nothing.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Also, the idea that Russia feared "being knocked out by" the other Axis powers is ridiculous and does nothing to further your attempted narrative. Just saying.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Yes it is a fact that the Israelis were shadowing (living next to them and helping them along) the 911 hijackers throughout the year as they trained in the US.

why did not the Israelis tell the US agency that these 911 hijackers were training in US flight schools to attack America?

by the way I do not deny ignorance I destroy it and reveal their true agenda for spreading ignorance.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   
You are unbelievably off topic now. What does that have to do with Russia's current propaganda offensive? a reply to: Shadow Herder

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   
the russion fotos will show further evidence that the towers were brought down with a nuclear demolition device underneath .

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: anti72
the russion fotos will show further evidence that the towers were brought down with a nuclear demolition device underneath .

Interesting that there is no lingering radiation or fallout anywhere near the site, no radiation sickness on any workers building the new tower. Gosh, it's almost like there were not any nukes there at all. Which is weird, because YouTube is so rarely wrong.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: anti72

And you can show us evidence of the EMP that would have destroyed all the electronics in the vicinity of the Towers? OR, the actual blast effects of a nuclear detonation? They are quite distinctive, surely you would have no problems finding evidence in the existing photos/video evidence.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: anti72

WTC 1&2 fell from the middle down.
Odd how you missed that video.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: plube

You could be correct...but if it is irrefutable....what does that do for you as an american (if that is what you are).

It just seems to convenient that they have this now that the US is going to help train the Ukranian military. If I remember correctly the last satellite image that Russia said was the truth concerning MH17 was less than stellar, or should I say it was laughable so I don't expect anything different this time.

And does my avatar not provide enough clues as to what I am?

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Yes your avatar does wonders...but I do hate to assume...people see my avatar and assume I am religious....could not be further from the truth...humanist/atheist.

All sides do laughable things...sometimes I wonder how they even think they can get away with things they do...but propaganda is a very strong persuader.

Irrefutable proof...from staelite imagery...now that would be something...missiles instead of planes....nuclear explosive present...not sure myself..all speculative whether they have anything or not.....

The question is ....very hypothetical indeed....personally I don't think it would do much.

USA propaganda machine is very strong....
Patriotism is extremely strong....

But if it is so strong of evidence and could be put out to the mass American public.... Then it might possibly have a desired effect...getting the people to tell your government to get out out the global police market.

Although I am sure most Americans would prefer this....I don't say want...because I believe they want only what the mass media machine pushes them...(except the few).

I truly don't believe you believe your government implacable

I don't believe patriotism is about blindly following your government....I think patriotism is more about making sure your government does the right thing for its' people.

So question..If irrefutable....would it be patriotic to allow your government to have killed its own people for the purpose of gains on the world stage?.

Do think this thread has gotten people thinking a bit...and in my eyes it is always a good thing to questions ones values towards the pursuit of peace....
Because IMHO there isn't a god out there....so it is up to WE THE PEOPLE to sort this mess out.

edit on 062828p://f05Saturday by plube because: (no reason given)

edit on 062828p://f11Saturday by plube because: speeeling

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

HelloBruce agrees that chunks of steel weighing many tons are flying up to 200 yards away from the building, but that they are not flying upwards, and yet we CAN see that they are going upwards since they do not start going lower until having left the buildings area till at least 200 feet away, they RUSH outwards, UPWARDS from where a lot of the tower was ALREADY GONE, any IDIOT can see it.

OK..

(A)...Calculate with links the accurate building width in the image and grid line the image with yards per unit...to support the claim that "steel weighing many tons are flying up to 200 yards away from the building"

(B) ...Prove that what we are seeing is actually intact Steel Girders and not other material and that they each weigh "many tons "

(C)...Then show me where they actually fly upwards?...still can't see it..

(D)...Then explain why the weight and force of the collapsing structure could not eject that material in that manner unless it was an explosion..

Once you can rationally support those pieces of your total claim we can return a discussion centered on reality.

Absent answering the above it appears you are painting with your imagination vs. objectively examining anything.

FACT: Once each tower began to collapse, the weight of all the floors above the collapsed zone bore down with pulverizing force on the highest intact floor. Unable to absorb the massive energy, that floor would fail, transmitting the forces to the floor below, allowing the collapse to progress downward through the building in a chain reaction. Engineers call the process "pancaking," and it does not require an explosion to begin, according to David Biggs, a structural engineer at Ryan-Biggs Associates and a member of the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) team that worked on the FEMA report.

Like all office buildings, the WTC towers contained a huge volume of air. As they pancaked, all that air—along with the concrete and other debris pulverized by the force of the collapse—was ejected with enormous energy. "When you have a significant portion of a floor collapsing, it's going to shoot air and concrete dust out the window," NIST lead investigator Shyam Sunder tells PM. Those clouds of dust may create the impression of a controlled demolition, Sunder adds, "but it is the floor pancaking that leads to that perception."

Demolition expert Romero regrets that his comments to the Albuquerque Journal became fodder for conspiracy theorists. "I was misquoted in saying that I thought it was explosives that brought down the building," he tells PM. "I only said that that's what it looked like."

www.popularmechanics.com...

edit on 16-2-2015 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Where's the pictures?
It's been 8 days since the original article.
Heck we are getting pictures from Pluto quicker than Russia.
They could have posted them on a torrent site to guarantee worldwide distribution.

Another fail.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: samkent
Where's the pictures?
It's been 8 days since the original article.
Heck we are getting pictures from Pluto quicker than Russia.
They could have posted them on a torrent site to guarantee worldwide distribution.

Another fail.

We knew from the beginning it was another Russian propaganda lie. Can we have this moved to [HOAX!] or LOL now, please?

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   
APPLAUSE!!!

a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Actually it would have been nice to stay on topic...like the topic of say if there was evidence via satellite...would that be a bad thing...not discussing the collapses here...but I will go here...what do you think a satellite could possibly show or not show...and state your reasons why....seems a fair question for me as the OP...to ask....does it not to you?.
edit on 042828p://f16Thursday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Could be another Russian propaganda lie....but I honestly did not read a date of release...I also know the possibility of satellite imagery showing unquestionable truth to be slim...because it woud pretty much get labeled faked extremely fast by western propagandist's would it not....so in my opinion.if there was proof it would need to come from a western source..so we know it is a thin line to be drawn...BUT...if we get past all that... Do you think it would have any sway on the US population?.

Oh and please do answer with honesty....it would help.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: plube

It would not need to be labeled "fake" because there is no manner of satellite imagery that could provide useful information. A satellite would be 200 miles away, looking down. How would that help prove that there were explosives in the buildings?

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join