It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Collage & Link List Of Extreme Size Objects Near The Sun

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   

My first exciting glimpse at a photo of one of these planet size objects was #3 on my list. It seems that there are many of these documentations since as far back as 2012, perhaps longer. I chose 10 of the more notorious sightings. UFO Sightings Daily is a great source site but not all of the sightings that have happened are on there, so I don't know what the deal with that is.

This phenomenon is very intriguing because the size of these objects are unbelievable, sometimes up to the size of Earth itself! They appear to be artificial when you examine their shapes. One even comedically looks like a pair of sails on a sailboat. Hoax? Could be.

I imagine that not all of these are authentic but they could be. I don't have any way of verifying these visitations to our sun. Alien races? Unmanned ships? Traveling inter-dimensionally through the nuclear power of the sun to the next star like skipping stone to stone? Natural phenomenon? Who can verify what they truly are? No one can 100% say for certain what they are but the fact remains that we see they are real and they tend to appear, stick around briefly, then disappear again.

Whatever they could be or whatever their activies are or wherever they could be going is entirely left to your imagination.

I numbered the photos in the collage to match the links in the list. I don't know about you but #9 looks really damn fake. Enjoy!

11 May, 2012
YouTube user says he has proof of NASA covering up evidence of aliens after he found a 'UFO hovering near the Sun'
www.dailymail.co.uk...

16 JUNE, 2014
NASA Sun-Observing Satellite Captures ‘Earth-Sized’ UFO Near The Sun
www.ufosightingsdaily.com...

27 OCTOBER, 2014
Huge UFO Near Our Sun, COR1-B , UFO Sighting News.
www.inquisitr.com...
www.youtube.com...

28 OCTOBER, 2014
Moon Size UFO Near Our Sun During Solar Flare Video.
www.youtube.com...

02 JANUARY, 2015
Triangle Shape Object Near The Sun
www.visiontimes.com...
hainanwel.com...

13 JANUARY, 2015
Giant Spaceship Aliens - UFO near the Sun
www.youtube.com...

18 JANUARY, 2015
Dark UFO 2x Earths Size Exits Sun,

25 JANUARY, 2015
UFOs near our Sun, NASA satellites for review
www.youtube.com...

26 JANUARY, 2015
Giant Anomaly, Giant Cubes – UFOs Near The Sun – January 26, 2015
______beforeitsnews/alternative/2015/01/giant-anomaly-giant-cubes-ufos-near-the-sun-january-26-2015-3099044.html
www.youtube.com...

28 JANUARY, 2015
UFOs & Anomalies near our Sun
www.youtube.com...

edit on 10-2-2015 by Asynchrony because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Asynchrony

I thought most of these are explainable and just mis-IDs by untrained individuals... but a couple made me wonder.

Size is hard to gauge as it isn't clear if these things are nearer than close Sun orbit... defects in lenses, etc. but some are intriguing and not too easily (or convincingly) explained.

There was also a capture of an unknown satellite against the sun a year or so ago that seemed perfectly legit and was in a region of deep space no satellites were supposed to be, for one ... but a classified satellite isn't surprising... there are others, though, much stranger.... so maybe there is intelligent traffic out there of unknown origin driving planet sized ships... a pretty big maybe, though.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I got a question, if you put a planet size object in the solar system would that not mess the orbit of all the planets In it?

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Planet sized objects near the Sun and not one of them spotted by a ground based telescope?

Nah, thats just wrong, so wrong.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

No, the planets in our solar system orbit the sun in a random pattern. There isn't a finite pattern of orbit. That in itself would mess up the orbits. Think about the size of Earths orbit compared to the sun. There's a point where we are no longer being dragged in by the Earths gravity. The same thing goes for the Sun, except the Sun's density is much larger allowing for a wider spread of orbit. It's not about how big an object is, it's about it's mass. This planet sized object, if planet sized at all, could be as light as a feather (unlikely but making a point) therefore causing no effect. Not to mention that the Sun's gravitational pull is so much bigger than Earths, that tiny object's pull would be overrun by the Sun's anyway so again no effect.
I hope that helped answer your question.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   
always thought the concept of UFO's using our sun as a portal to travel was interesting. that maybe our sun and others like it can be gateways to other places.

in addition to the speculation that "they" are somehow able to harvest it's energy. if some of these "ships" were really as large as is claimed then it would seem logical that they would need to harvest power from something as massive and potent as our sun.

the inquisitor article says that picture #2 was explained by NASA as the result of "cosmic rays"? hmmmm? that one really does look like a physical craft of some kind. that might explain some of these but, there have also be reports of UFO's being seen around the sun making hard right angels after orbiting.

interesting stuff.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Most of these anomalies are the result of radio interferences or disturbances in the data tranfer.

The LASCO instruments are not the newest. They were built in the late 1980s, when a digital camera was something very special. Sometimes disturbances do happen.

There are two kinds that repeatedly occur:

Blackouts and Whiteouts, in broken lines, circle-like shapes, or over the whole picture. They are caused by the electronics box. There has never been a firmware update, since it was judged as too sensitive changing the flight-software.
Black and white pixels, occurring in patterns, without pattern or alone. Those "missing blocks" are telemetry dropouts, caused by radio interference or a disturbance in the data transfer to Goddard Space Flight Center.

Source

For these kind of anomalies, it would be interesting also to check the previous and following images to see if it is stil there.

I would also like to point out that the title is somewhat misleading as it really suggest that they are physical giant objects near the sun (whose presence were not of course confirmed by all the astronomers all around the world). I would rather say "Collage & Link List Of Extreme Size Anomalies Near The Sun".
edit on 11-2-2015 by elevenaugust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   
How many years now and people are still misinterpreting very public SOHO images?

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: jonwhite866

No, the planets in our solar system orbit the sun in a random pattern. There isn't a finite pattern of orbit. That in itself would mess up the orbits. Think about the size of Earths orbit compared to the sun. There's a point where we are no longer being dragged in by the Earths gravity. The same thing goes for the Sun, except the Sun's density is much larger allowing for a wider spread of orbit. It's not about how big an object is, it's about it's mass. This planet sized object, if planet sized at all, could be as light as a feather (unlikely but making a point) therefore causing no effect. Not to mention that the Sun's gravitational pull is so much bigger than Earths, that tiny object's pull would be overrun by the Sun's anyway so again no effect.
I hope that helped answer your question.

You obviously have no idea about how gravity and mass works at a distance

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: elevenaugust

The LASCO instruments are not the newest. They were built in the late 1980s, when a digital camera was something very special. Sometimes disturbances do happen.

There are two kinds that repeatedly occur:

Blackouts and Whiteouts, in broken lines, circle-like shapes, or over the whole picture. They are caused by the electronics box. There has never been a firmware update, since it was judged as too sensitive changing the flight-software.
Black and white pixels, occurring in patterns, without pattern or alone. Those "missing blocks" are telemetry dropouts, caused by radio interference or a disturbance in the data transfer to Goddard Space Flight Center.

This would explain a lot of those photos in the collage. Good to know.

I would also like to point out that the title is somewhat misleading as it really suggest that they are physical giant objects near the sun (whose presence were not of course confirmed by all the astronomers all around the world). I would rather say "Collage & Link List Of Extreme Size Anomalies Near The Sun."

I suppose that would make more sense. Fact is though that they are reported as objects so that's why I titled the thread like that. Anomalies would be more correct.

edit on 11-2-2015 by Asynchrony because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   

that really depends on the mass, and not the size of the object

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

No, I haven't got all the knowledge on it, so if you say I'm wrong then please follow up on explaining why and correct me. There would not be an effect on our solar system. Planets orbit the sun randomly NOW and no major effect takes place. Having another Earth or Moon sized object that close to the sun won't catastrophically change anything. But again, if you are going to doubt someones knowledge then at least demonstrate your thoughts on the matter.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: elevenaugust
Most of these anomalies are the result of radio interferences or disturbances in the data tranfer.

I could easily believe that or even glitches at the time of capture. I can point out two that appear to be glitches from the imager given that photographing the sun would push the limits of imaging technology. Mind you, i have not looked at what is involved in this particular case. So yeah, some look like standard digital glitches.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2
How many years now and people are still misinterpreting very public SOHO images?

Since it started publishing them, I assume. Plenty of people who feel ordinary and useless in their own lives still trying to gain some kind of acclaim from being "that guy who discovered that unknown planet/alien ship/whatever that those egghead so-called 'scientists' in charge failed to see/purposely covered up."
edit on 13-2-2015 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   
That's a very pessimistic way of seeing things. I prefer to view the hopeful discoverer as an idealist who wants to be part of something greater than himself. In the science of space there are a lot of participants and the spotlight can be difficult to take.

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: draknoir2

Since it started publishing them, I assume. Plenty of people who feel ordinary and useless in their own lives still trying to gain some kind of acclaim from being "that guy who discovered that unknown planet/alien ship/whatever that those egghead so-called 'scientists' in charge failed to see/purposely covered up."

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: jonwhite866
a reply to: wmd_2008

No, I haven't got all the knowledge on it, so if you say I'm wrong then please follow up on explaining why and correct me. There would not be an effect on our solar system. Planets orbit the sun randomly NOW and no major effect takes place. Having another Earth or Moon sized object that close to the sun won't catastrophically change anything. But again, if you are going to doubt someones knowledge then at least demonstrate your thoughts on the matter.

How do they orbit randomly when their POSITION AT ANY GIVEN TIME CAN BE PREDICTED !!!!!

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Maybe he misexpressed himself and really meant to state that the orbits of celestial bodies are not predetermined and have found their predictable pathways randomly, in other words the planets weren't put there intentionally.

How do they orbit randomly when their POSITION AT ANY GIVEN TIME CAN BE PREDICTED !!!!!

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Asynchrony

I too saw these sensationalized news stories. It's difficult to determine whether they are real or not. You definitely want them to be real because it's an amazing idea that a space ship the size of two Earths is gassing up it's fuel tank with the Sun's magma. You don't see NASA or any other reputable sources confirming them or giving us their own take on them so I guess it's safe to assume that they were mostly either too unexplainable to validate or too wild for science to fit into the current paradigms or it was all a fabricated lie created to set fire to your imagination. Either way, it's good stuff.

top topics

join