It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Photoshop Battle! Putin Wants To Censor You If You Criticize Him on Twitter

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: RagingClue

Ohh...I so can't wait for Skeptic's reply but in the meanwhile why not read up a little while your on the Putin fanclub bandwagon...

Russia: Veto Law to Restrict Online Freedom

Don't get me wrong, I'd love an Obama thread with funny pics but the thing is....it has been done to death. If you really feel the need to defend Putin's feelings it probably means his propaganda is working.

Peace

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

Such BS, where did I defend Putin? I even posted two pics ridiculing him, I even said the thread was funny.

I see the problem here, I didn't pick a clear enough side for you, so therefore I must be on "the Putin fanclub bandwagon", because I dared to point out the little fact that America issued ten times as much requests to Twitter.

How dare I bring some nuance into this.

Please.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: RagingClue

With all due respect Raging (and you are living up to your name) I'm pretty sure SO put this up here for us to have fun with photoshop, whilst having a giggle at a world leader.

I appreciate this is your first day on ATS, so if you'll listen to a veteran ?

Attacking respected members is NOT a good start, OM is a very talented artist and makes free avatars for members in his spare time. As do I, I'd highly recommend laying off, and honing your keyboard warrior skills until you've got to know us all a bit better, RESPECT, is the order of the day on ATS.

Just some friendly advice

And whilst I'm at it, why not come over and ask us for an avatar ? You'll find us HERE

Respect

Cody

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Mod note:

Please post within the spirit of the OP and leave off picking fights, shall we?

Do not respond to this post.
edit on 13/2/15 by masqua because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Self-censor...

Sorry about that Masque

edit on 2015pAmerica/ChicagoFri, 13 Feb 2015 14:42:02 -0600pm284220152 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

Here's some more Putin ridiculing pics.

underthemountainbunker.tumblr.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Sorry about the size...the original pic won't let itself be resized in the desired dimensions.

Looking at it now, the thing has been blurred to death. Might do a retake....

Peace
edit on 2015pAmerica/ChicagoFri, 13 Feb 2015 23:20:48 -0600pm282020152 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join