It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Indigo Skyfold

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: ConnectDots
You don't think images with scary skulls and "chemtrail" plane and tankers are intended to have a psychological effect?

I disagree. For me it simply the visual embodiment of everything that the chemtrail pushers are about.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConnectDots
In the following video, AC Griffith says that the white trails are not coming out of engines; they're coming out of aerosol units.

He says commercial airliners have been outfitted with aerosol units that are controlled through computer systems and satellites to dispense a barium salt mixture.

Yeah, he says it, but.......? Do you really not see the difference here between simply accepting what he says, despite having no reason to at all, ad disputing everything else, even when it's provable? You've been a decent sport over many pages during this discussion, despite a few unanswered points, and kudo for returning to put your viewpoint over etc, but we aren't really going anywhere I think.

In summary then, just so you know,

Is the government (any of them) likely to lie and cover up? Yes
Have there been secret operations that were only uncovered decades later? Yes again

Despite which there is still no evidence that spraying is happening, despite a supposed 20 year operation. Contrails do not appear or behave in any way in which people with a long term familiarity with aviation, weather or both would EXPECT to see.
The claims of would be whistleblowers carry no weight or authority due to being strewn with errors
Photographic evidence is never what it claims to be. The list goes on.

There is no "blind faith" or "trust" at work here. There are only conclusions drawn from the evidence presented.

The very most I can say is that IF we are being sprayed, nobody, not even Wiggy & co, have ever seen it or have any idea what it looks like.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 04:33 AM
link   

In the following video, AC Griffith says that the white trails are not coming out of engines; they're coming out of aerosol units.

He says commercial airliners have been outfitted with aerosol units that are controlled through computer systems and satellites to dispense a barium salt mixture.

Ah right commercial airliners. And the spray doesn't come from the engines, but aerosol units. Yet whatever it is they're spraying behaves EXACTLY like a contrail. In the picture of the lockheed C5 Galaxy they use in the clip, you can see the gap between the engine and where the contraikl starts to form. That's typical of a contrail, which leaves the engine as invisible water vapour, and as it cools down and forms the contrail, it becomes visible.

This is what shows up in all the videos of commercial airliner suspected of 'spraying'

A few examples:

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

Make sure you watch this; It's a good and short explanation of how contrails form.

Anyway back to commercial airliners. So who loads the chemicals on the plane? When is it done? What tanks are used? Where are the sprayers? Let's start with those points and take it from there.

We need evidence for:

-The spray systems on commercial airliners
-The computer systems that control the spray
-Satellites that control the spray systems on commercial airliners
-Some kind of indication that barium salts are being sprayed.
edit on 7201519 by payt69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: waynos
You don't think images with scary skulls and "chemtrail" plane and tankers are intended to have a psychological effect?

waynos,

Did you not realize that you changed "psychological operation" to "psychological effect"?

And then made a derogatory comment about the other side.

Is this us and them, or what?

Did you read my whole post?

I acknowledged the use of ridicule in the photos.

Yes, the purpose of ridicule is to try to break down your opponent.

There's been tons of it on this thread, as well.

And it's come from your side.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: waynos

waynos,

Did you not realize that you changed "psychological operation" to "psychological effect"?

And then made a derogatory comment about the other side.

Is this us and them, or what?

Did you read my whole post?

I acknowledged the use of ridicule in the photos.

Yes, the purpose of ridicule is to try to break down your opponent.

There's been tons of it on this thread, as well.

And it's come from your side.

So we have Griff saying all this stuff about commercial airliners, computers controlled by satellites on board of those airliners, Barium salts being sprayed and all that, but what I'm wondering is: WHY do you believe it?

I mean there's not a shred of credible evidence. Is it some kind of cult of personality thing? Americans are known for believing things because a certain individual they trust makes the statement. So they look at WHO is saying something, and then accept it wholeheartedly if that person has gained their trust, instead of looking at WHAT a person is saying, and then double checking it for yourself.

Is that what's happening here?
edit on 7201519 by payt69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 06:05 AM
link   
I can't find an answer to the following post, so I'll bring it up again:

DenyObfuscation,

Do you know what I mean by that question?

Please respond.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 06:42 AM
link   

I can't find an answer to the following post, so I'll bring it up again:

DenyObfuscation,

Do you know what I mean by that question?

Please respond.
I can't say for sure that I know what you mean, at all.

ETA: This post shouldn't look like this. I hit quote and typed my text. I changed nothing to cause the way it looks.
edit on 19-7-2015 by DenyObfuscation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: purpledragons

2 problems with that:

1) any stratospheric spraying would not be visible from the ground, and certainly would not look like aircraft contrails

2) we are not, and hopefully never will, be doing it. There has been a lot of scientific research into the idea, and almost entirely the conclusions are that its not a good idea ....

ie www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

Fair enough.

When I have time, I'll start over.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   

.... unless I'm wrong that we're being sprayed, and the shadow government is engineering a conflict in order to keep us busy fighting each other, as a distraction, while they implement things such as Agenda 21.

But there is no evidence we are being sprayed and, more importantly, the only reason some people thing we are is because they dont understand aircraft contrails.

Now, that doesnt mean we are not being sprayed. Any more than it means we are not being subjected to subatomic soundwaves to make us all eat McDonalds burgers. But the fact is, the initial premise is falsified.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   

a reply to: waynos

I can see your point of view because you seem to feel strongly that what is in the sky is normal.

Yes, ridicule is used when people are trying to overcome a situation where they feel that the government is not telling the truth, and harm is being done to the people in the process. It's hard to go up against the establishment.

But those are not a psychological operation, unless I'm wrong that we're being sprayed, and the shadow government is engineering a conflict in order to keep us busy fighting each other, as a distraction, while they implement things such as Agenda 21.

I don't think that's the case, however. They're implementing Agenda 21, but I don't think the chemtrail debate is to distract us from that.

It's amazing you NEVER EVER offer a third option. That a group of liars found a way to make a good living off of gullible people who desperately need to hear anti-establishment garbage in order to allow their shortcomings in life to not have to be dealt with in a real world situation. It's not your fault, it's because.....(insert your conspiracy here)

Look in the mirror. Do you see that person?

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyMayhew

But there is no evidence we are being sprayed

But youtube and Dane Wigington say we are, so it has to be true.

Youtube is the end all for the truth about chemtrails everybody knows that.

Wake up man....

edit on 19-7-2015 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   
First, a definition for “controlled opposition”:

Controlled opposition

A controlled opposition is a protest movement that is actually being led by government agents. Nearly all governments in history have employed this technique to trick and subdue their adversaries. Notably Vladimir Lenin who said ''"The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves."

Count Mirabeau was part of the controlled opposition, because although everyone thought he was supporting the revolution, in reality he supported the monarchy and was a personal friend of the king. He was a government agent.

www.urbandictionary.com...

I had to use the urban dictionary because the regular dictionary had no listing for it.

Second:

No, you are twisting the term "psychological operation" and simply repeating yourself.

It's time to focus on what constitutes a psychological operation, in the sense that I have been using the term.

This is a short video on the Tavistock Institute of Human Relations.

From the Description:

Uploaded on Apr 25, 2009

Established in 1921 by the Royal Institute for International Affairs (RIIA), Tavistock has grown into one of the world's biggest and most influential think tanks, working through governments, NGOs, the media, transnational corporations and major universities to manipulate the population of the world into accepting a one world collectivist state.

www.youtube.com...

Third, I think that this website is probably a manifestation of the Tavistock Institute: Controlled opposition - how to spot a fake leader

Fourth:

I think Al Gore might be controlled opposition.

I say that because in my opinion, most politicians are puppets on a string.

Some history is in order at this time.

Years back, the debate was about man-made global warming. And carbon taxes as well as “cap and trade” were proposed solutions.

I guess because there was little evidence that global warming was man-made, the term shifted to “global warming.”

Then, when it appeared that the sun was causing global warming, the term shifted to “climate change.”

Al Gore was the author of Earth in the Balance. He is front and center for the idea that geoengineering is necessary to combat climate change. (Or, perhaps some people still use the term "global warming." This would create confusion for everyone.)

Yet here he is, speaking out against David Keith’s plan.

I'm still thinking about how David Keith fits in to all of this.
edit on 7/19/2015 by ConnectDots because: Format

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   

as a distraction, while they implement things such as Agenda 21.

Do you even know what Agenda 21 is?

Seems your falling for a conspiracy that has been around for over 20 years and nothing bad has happened because of it...and that doesn't make you think that Agenda 21 is not what your perceiving it to be?

Here you go enjoy the read...

www.thedailybeast.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   

And none of that has anything to do with the puff white lines in the sky that some such as yourself think are this nefarious soray program that nobody has ever been able to prove.

But it really is enjoyable watching you try.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Dammit. My contacts at the Met Office have been lying again

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Here you go this is how...

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Would it be possible that he's free to do whatever he wants given cover by the smokescreen distraction known as ''chemtrails''?

'Opposition' misdirecting the focus?

ETA: Just to clarify something, I'm not aware of anyone here you would consider your opposition that supports Keith's plans. If I'm wrong then they can certainly say so.
edit on 19-7-2015 by DenyObfuscation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

Do you even know what Agenda 21 is?

Yes.

It's a program out of the United Nations, which is a front, according to my research.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   

It's a program out of the United Nations, which is a front, according to my research.

If it is the same type of research you have done on chemtrails I see the problem.

SO what exactly is it a front for?

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join