It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Indigo Skyfold

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: waynos
a reply to: ~Lucidity

How interesting that you think so. And believe in chemtrails as well.

You are clueless regarding what I do or do not believe or know.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: ConnectDots

There's that undisclosed alternative physics that makes clouds disappear quickly. Are you going to let us in on the secret or is it hush hush?

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

Do you believe contrails can persist? Do you believe they can last for hours if the conditions are right?

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   

That's not true. You give clues when you post, unless your posts are disinfo.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   

No we are not, because you post what you believe frequently in here....unless you are lying?

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Wait, what?

One person’s “bunk information” is another person’s truth. The way to have a civilized discussion is to respect that.

So if someone posts a picture of a ballast test rig in a prototype and says its a chemtrail plane when you KNOW what it really is, how can any part of that claim be anyone's 'truth'?

SNIP

edit on 7/2/2015 by Blaine91555 because: Needless rude comment snipped

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I did a search and I see that ATS has already discussed H.R. 2977 ‘‘Space Preservation Act of 2001."

Can someone summarize for me what the outcome of the debate was?

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   

sure -the bill has never gone anywhere, Kunicich wasn't eth one put the words in there, he had them taken out when he found out about them, they were in there because the drafting staffers were UFO nuts.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Can someone summarize for me what the outcome of the debate was?

Here this may help you out...

contrailscience.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

How do you know this?

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation

That's not true. You give clues when you post, unless your posts are disinfo.

False.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

No we are not, because you post what you believe frequently in here....unless you are lying?

I post what I believe? Or what I believe may be possible on some level or wht I may be interested. Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuge difference.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
contrailscience.com...

Who wrote this? The original language for the bill was actually created by Alfred Webre and Carol Rosin. See, from Webre’s web site:

www.exopolitics.com...

. . . Webre and Rosin started an organization called the “Institute For Cooperation In Space“, an organization whose primary purpose is to promote adoption of the Space Preservation Act. The ICIS states on its web site in part:

Humanity is on the threshold of a quantum leap in consciousness and endeavor.We must now take action to preserve this grand opportunity by preventing the weaponization of space.

We have a critical choice – to explore the great unknown of outer space or to risk continued suffering and disasters, devastation or obliteration. We can rise above different perspectives and actions that didn’t, don’t, and won’t cause second order change, actions that recognize our high consciousness and human potential applied with out-of-the-box thinking and intention to cause second order change, or we can continue the status quo of protesting the old and accepting the same that would only lead us to more violence instead of peace.

Interesting.

I'm familiar with Alfred Lambremont Webre and Carol Rosin. I have Webre's book The Dimensional Ecology of the Omniverse and I viewed the archive of the Secret Space Program and Breakaway Civilization Conference 2014, at which Carol Rosin spoke.

I see that Carol Rosin said this:

It was never a bill to ban chemtrails or mind control technologies.

. . . HR2977 is constantly being mentioned solely to make the case that “chemtrails” are something the government is aware of. The reality is that they were simply given a passing mention in bill written by new-age UFO conspiracy theorists and sponsored by an eccentric politician, all of who believe in things that are far more unusual than “chemtrails”.

I get it. It's no big deal at all that a government document mentioned chemtrails for the first time.

Anyway, I'm going to call them persistent contrails from now on. That's a better term.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I have a fellow concerned citizen who has me on their mailing list. Today I received this copy of a Letter to the Editor in the state of California:

Editor,

The type of high that has been extending over California, Oregon, Washington, and into Canada has been known for more than fifty years as a "warm anticyclone" which usually lasts for weeks at a time and diverts other weather systems around it. But such a high is shaped in a more circular pattern due to something called "Coriolis force" which causes air movement in the northern hemisphere to turn to the right. The wind is then at right angles to the tendency for air to move from the high to the low. The particular pattern we now have is extremely elongated and narrow, causing a relatively straight wind pattern from south to north off the coast. For such a strange configuration to exist and persist it must be "tweaked" from time to time. A most blatant example of such tweaking was seen in the sky today (Feb 19, 2015).

The chemtrails that covered the sky were huge. Usually, the perpetrators of these things keep them off the coast where they are not so obvious, but not lately. Aircraft were spraying from south to north and vice-versa, and from west to east. The trails lingered for hours as
"clouds".

As a navigator and pilot with over 5,000 hours of flying time, and comprehensive courses in meteorology, I know what a normal contrail looks like. These were not normal contrails. Apparently, someone wants California to become a desert so that the food it produces for the nation and the world will simply disappear.

Lew Price, Garden Valley

edit on 7/3/2015 by ConnectDots because: Format

edit on 7/3/2015 by ConnectDots because: Remove extraneous punctuation

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   

I wonder what made the contrails abnormal? I'd love to hear his "scientific" point of view on it.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude
Good luck getting a 'scientific' explanation from Lew Price

edit on 3-7-2015 by DenyObfuscation because: edit link

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
Here this may help you out...
contrailscience.com...

The reality is that they were simply given a passing mention in bill written by new-age UFO conspiracy theorists and sponsored by an eccentric politician, all of who believe in things that are far more unusual than “chemtrails”.

Sometimes, it's the eccentric individuals who are the salt of the earth.

Just a thought.
edit on 7/4/2015 by ConnectDots because: Add

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Maybe so, but it doesn't make them right, does it. It also shows how the reference to chemtrails within that bill was basically meaningless and not indicative of any kind of admission, which it is often held to be.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Some points. I don't know the extent of plane based weather mods, but it does exist.

I read an article in the early 2000s about Paul McCartney paying 260k to prevent rain on his multi day concert.

Memorial day here 2 years ago was supposed to be a terrible storm. We went fishing anyways. I watched for hours, we were the only boat on the water. At least 3 planes flew wide arcs leaving contrails behind them, creating a huge false storm front between the real storm front and the towns.
The storm was delayed a day and everyone got to go out and go shopping on their day off.

The old examples are apples and oranges. Most of those planes were not jets, and they did not fly at a high enough altitude to create persistent contrails. What you see is smog, exhaust etc. Entirely different things.

I don't recall the specific meteorological requirements for persistent contrails, but they require certain altitude, pressure and humidity, which is not what we have every single day. Many contrails dissipate quickly, but can persist in small pockets of favorable conditions. Others are continuous from horizon to horizon.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join