It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Indigo Skyfold

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ConnectDots

Man! Do you have any idea how absolutely, barrel scrapingly desperate that sounds? And in answer to your question, fakery is fakery, there is no excuse.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation

How high?

ETA: From your link

A leading climate engineering scientist, David Keith of Harvard, hailed the report, but said it could have gone further. With backing from billionaire Bill Gates, Keith has proposed an experiment involving putting about two pounds (1 kilogram) of a sulfur solution in the air to see what happens.

Keith's plan?

Here is the plan. Customize several Gulfstream business jets with military engines and with equipment to produce and disperse fine droplets of sulfuric acid. Fly the jets up around 20 kilometers—significantly higher than the cruising altitude for a commercial jetliner but still well within their range. At that altitude in the tropics, the aircraft are in the lower stratosphere.

Read more here www.technologyreview.com...

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

David Keith is interviewed at 1:32.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Careful fella, you've already been warned by the ATS Gestapo about posting stuff without any comment or opinion of your own.

The "discussion" element of discussion board is rightly valued round here. Don't just post, put your own interpretation and viewpoint out there too.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   

How does a kilogram of sulphur solution, sorry, a proposal to use a kilogram of sulphur solution, cover the earth in chemtrails for 20 years?

I don't get why this supports your belief in chemtrails.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   

What in your opinion, is important about hat video? I see and interview with David Keith from the Colbert Report, which was interesting, but had nothing to offer with regards to proof of spraying, and an Ellen interview with Al Gore, which he discussed SRM and it's dangers. (I have seen chemtrail believers present that as proof of something, but when asked what I am asking you, crickets)

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConnectDots
a reply to: purpledragons
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

Could it be that it’s true that we’re just looking at contrails, but that there is harmful spraying going on using military craft, and that the evidence for the harm is showing itself in things such as people getting sick, etc., which can't logically be explained by some other cause; which would consequently negate the need for proof of chemtrails?

What does the science regarding contrails tell you? How much do you know about aviation? Can what you know explain what you see? Do clouds persist at the altitudes where contrails are seen to do the same? Why would a cloud be able to persist, but not a contrail?

If there's so much evidence for chemtrails, then why do they need to doctor 'evidence' to convince us of their reality? Why does nobody seem to know WHAT is actually being sprayed? Why are there no credible whistleblowers, despite such a globla operation needing thousands if not millions of people in the know?

Have you ever asked youself the following question?:

'Can what I see be explained in terms of conventional knowledge/science, and if so, what do I need to know/learn to find out?'.

I'm asking because just about everything I've seen being proposed from the chemtrails side that's supposed to convince us of an ongoing spraying operation that looks like persisting contrails turns out to be bunk.

It doesn't seem to bother you that fake evidence is used to convince you of something that's not real. But it's not just doctoring an image.. it's taking a known phenomenon and pointing at it and telling people that it's something bad and scary, knowing that most people know very little of physics, meteorology or aviation, while there's a fertile ground for conspiracy theories. And that's being taken advantage of by those who push the chemtrail theory. It's only still around because of ignorance and a willingness to believe, as far as I can see.

I've wandered around on the side of conspiracy thinking for a long time. I've been to one of David Icke's lectures, used to listen to Rense, Alex Jones, Coast to Coast (back when Art Bell still hosted the show), etc. I was veruy interested in all of it, but somehow I felt more and more of a disconnect with all of that stuff. Actually, chemtrails was one of the things the really established an unbridgeable chasm between the conspiracy stuff and my experience. But then I guess I was lucky enough to know enough of aviation to see that 'chemtrails' wasn't tenable.

That's why I keep urging people to look into the relevant science, so you can see for yourself what a crock 'chemtrails' really is. Literally NOTHING holds up under scrutiny so far. But give it your best shot, but just make sure that whatever you present hasn't been debunked already.
edit on 7201514 by payt69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   

At this point, I have contacted Stew Webb to try to get an answer.

I am waiting for a reply.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation
Unrelated fun fact, combustion of fossil fuels yields about 125% water by mass. That's true even with high bypass ratio turbofans. The amount of humid air that passes through the engine that isn't combusted adds to the amount of water available for ice crystal formation.

a reply to: Zaphod58

When Wigington made the comment about those engines, was he talking about High Bypass, Low Bypass, or both?

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   

May I ask you to link me to the Geoengineering Watch post that used the photo?

Still looking for some truth at a site known to push lies...you are a persistent one aren't you?

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Ummm...

David Keith is interviewed at 1:32.

Here enjoy what he says about chemtrails and geoengineering...

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul
Perhaps the intervals?

Yes, that was my interpretation.

Here is what preceded the screenshot.

Start at 0:36:

edit on 7/14/2015 by ConnectDots because: To attempt to be more accurate

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   

I am really not sure what the point of a few pounds of sulphur is, but this is what millions of tonnes of sulphur and ash looks like when spread across the stratosphere by the Sarychev volcano in Siberia in 2009

Can you see why this has nothing to do with what people call chemtrails?

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Since your on the Dane Wigington wagon why is it he edited the video in such a way as to take what David Keith said out of context?

I'm sorry but that points to deceit, but I guess that is okay for you?

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyMayhew

Thanks for that. I hope it will make an impact. It's the point I have been trying to make for a while now.
But I suppose it's easier to grasp chemtrails.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

as long as it was done "in good faith", it's all good.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   

I think the document is posted on Wigington's website to show that the intent of the military to modify the weather since the late 1940s is evident.

U.S. mathematician John von Neumann in liaison with the Department of Defense is referenced as foreseeing "forms of climatic warfare as yet unimagined."

The document was not posted to prove chemtrails.

It was posted to focus on the military's intent to wage weather wars.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   

I think the document is posted on Wigington's website to show that the intent of the military to modify the weather since the late 1940s is evident.

BAck to looking for the truth again with Mr. Wigington...amazing.

U.S. mathematician John von Neumann in liaison with the Department of Defense is referenced as foreseeing "forms of climatic warfare as yet unimagined."

Yep and it is called cloudseeding, or for the chemtrail crowd it's called weather modification.

The document was not posted to prove chemtrails.

Well then what was it posted to prove?

It was posted to focus on the military's intent to wage weather wars.

Source...please.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConnectDots
The following clip from a YouTube video published April 17, 2015 is from a radio show of host Stew Webb of the Veterans Truth Network. It is a discussion with Gene Chip Tatum, who also has his own show on the network. The discussion has a little bit about spraying that Tatum did in the early 80s, but most of the clip is about the shadow government and the reality of the system we live in as brought to us by the powers that be - what I would call the face of evil.

Also in the clip is the voice of an alleged chemtrail pilot who uses a pseudonym for security purposes. (I would, too, if I were him.)

Additionally, there is a Dr. William Croft participating.

Link

Is anyone interested in the spraying that Tatum did in the early 80s? What he had to say about it?

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   

An important quote:

You really are now.

Seriously...

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

I did.

He said the photo appears genuine but that's not what he saw.

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join