It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Indigo Skyfold

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConnectDots
a reply to: waynos

The description for the video says that the presentation was another one in Northern California, where apparently agriculture has been severely affected by something.

My sense is that the people in the audience are very upset about the state of things where they live and are not looking for the kind of information or proof that you are.

I was trying to say that the people there suspect that geoengineering is causing their drought and that's why they were being addressed. Not only that, but they were probably very upset.

They were not an audience that needed the kind of evidence that a regular audience would need.

Therefore, I don't think Wigington should be faulted for lack of evidence.

a reply to: waynos

Would you expect to see a tour guide showing people around a chemtrail spraying aircraft?

This a good source for a rebuttal, correct? Debunked: Chemtrail Plane Interior (Ballast Barrels)

I'm wondering why he didn't post the doctored photo. If it's in the article, I missed it. I need to see what he's talking about. Is it on this thread already somewhere?

My question to you is, why couldn't the barrels have more than one function?

edit on 7/12/2015 by ConnectDots because: Remove something

edit on 7/12/2015 by ConnectDots because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ConnectDots

the barrels COULD have more than one function....and there COULD be an invisible purple dragon in my garage.

But evidence isn't a bout what COULD be the case - there are an infinite number of things that COULD be the case.

And in tis case we have explicit and verifiable information about what IS the case....so why bother inventing stuff?

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

I don't think that's a very sound argument.

You're assuming that they don't have another function.

I'm not willing to assume that.

More investigation is in order.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   

I am not "assuming" anything at all - I know they do not have another function because I have installed similar setups in aircraft, and I know that any "other function" would require a mountain of paperwork to approve, and because there's nothing else you CAN do with them.

You, on the other hand, are assuming that aircraft systems can be easily converted from one function to another, despite having no evidence to support that.

And despite here being no evidence that there is anything else these barrels COULD be doing - where are the spraying pumps and nozzles for example??

but by all means do more research and let us know what you come up with.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   
For the moment I'll assume with you. Now, what's in the barrels?

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

I have a problem with the F-word. That was not a simple acronym.

You missed my point.

With all endeavors to resolve conflict of opposing views, there has to be trust on both sides; otherwise, nothing will be accomplished.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   

I have a problem with the F-word. That was not a simple acronym.

And I removed it immediately upon your objection. I didn't have to do that. I did it because I want you to DISCUSS this. I want you to get it. I will point out though I did not use that word any more so than you just did.

You still ignored the entire substance of the post. Whatever.

For now, what's in the barrels? You can have at your disposal an Executive Order mandating the implementation of a spraying program designed to your specs.

What's in the barrels?

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 11:09 PM
link   
originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul

Those of you who might not be too privy to chemistry, you know that there are natural elements occurring in earth. Aluminum is one of them. However Barium, radioactive, and Strontium are not [naturally occurring]

(seriously - radioactive ns not a "natural element"
Aren't you glad you know that!!)

Is it possible that there is more than one form of barium? That what she meant was to specify the radioactive form of it?

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam
Why do you suppose that was on The History Channel?

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Is it possible that there is more than one form of barium? That what she meant was to specify the radioactive form of it?

If that was what was being sprayed, it would be immediately obvious by the radiation.

You also have to make a lot of it. And to what end? Chemically and electrically, radioisotopes are identical to their non-radioactive counterparts. The isotopes of barium that are radioactive enough to notice are, let's say, unmistakably radioactive. Even hobby grade detectors would show it. And it leaves easily detected daughter products.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Why do you suppose that was on The History Channel?

The same reason they show that wild haired UFO guy.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   

You know that "Ancient Aliens" is also on the "History" Channel, right?

And this little gem.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul
Well that obviously hasn't worked.

She has guts.

and yeah - ther aer "things wrong" everywhere...personal likes and dislikes and disputes, bullying, sexual harassment, etc.

The lack of manufacturer when it should have been provided is a red flag.

So is the treatment she got.

You are trivializing things you should take seriously.

They are evidence.

Acknowledging a corrupt government still doesn't make geoengineering or "chemtrails" real

Being aware of the corrupt government is essential for interpretation of other things that form a pattern which provides the evidence you're looking for if you connect all the dots.

It's not evidence provided in a lab.

But there's more than one way to find the truth.

Researching whistleblowers is also essential.

If the government is corrupt how are people going to be able to successfully go up against it to go through the process of providing traditional, scientific evidence?

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 11:39 PM
link   
How might corruption facilitate the expansion of a limited amount of a chemical spray to increase in volume and mass?

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation
How might corruption facilitate the expansion of a limited amount of a chemical spray to increase in volume and mass?

On a side note: aren't the chemtrailers trying to get up enough money via gofundme or the like to actually sample a "chemtrail"?

My prediction: they get the money and then have a "The Dog Ate My Homework" incident, and keep the money for themselves. "Oh, we were going to take samples, but three men in black showed up and stole the sample container. We lost all the money and have no data. So give us more money and we'll try it again"

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 11:54 PM
link   

On a side note: aren't the chemtrailers trying to get up enough money via gofundme or the like to actually sample a "chemtrail"?
This guy is. Not doing so good.
www.gofundme.com...

These guys want to put up a billboard. Also not doing so good.
www.gofundme.com...

Jackass Murphy is doing a little better....funding another stupid movie instead of actually doing something.
www.gofundme.com...

edit on 7/12/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

This guy is. Not doing so good.

I'm smelling a business opportunity here.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 12:03 AM
link   

There are a couple of guys who are looking to get their trip to Paris (climate summit) paid for too.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage
So that's what the J in MJM stands for. Makes sense. He's supposedly going for a sample in the movie, but I think they're using a Cessna. If that's true then why not just climb a ladder and save some money?

There's a thread about an environmental lawyer begging for funds to go to Paris also. She was in that Arizona town hall type meeting debacle as well.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 12:16 AM
link   

I'm doing what little I can to help www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join