It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Indigo Skyfold

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: NTellect

I originally thought this was BS up until last summer, I happened to notice a lot of jet traffic in the sky doing grid patterns, and thought nothing of it at first, then I realized every time they did it it would cloud over in a matter of about 3 hours. So then I started to pay more attention to it and the more angrier I became. That summer the trees were very pale looking and sickly looking, my garden did horribly except for the spinach.

I started to point it out to others and others thought I was nuts at first all I asked of them is to pay more attention to it and so they did, they no longer think I'm nuts. I also notice a rainbow effect in the contrails which I have never noticed before in my life. The weather has been out of whack big time since all this activity has been taking place. There is 95% less bull frogs in my lake last summer, the only frogs that were unaffected were the leopard frogs which spend most of there time on land hiding under rocks and anything else they can hide under I'm assuming they aren't as exposed to the precipitation containing what ever is in the rain.

I'm very concerned

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: enament

That's an image of air traffic over the US, on a single day. That's every day over the US. Looking at that, how are they NOT going to fly in a grid pattern?

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I lied. I'm back.

See, I look at that and I see no grids at all.

Sit at an airport like Hartsfield or Newark or Laguardia and watch plane after plane after plane take off and they all pretty much go anti-grid immediately by small degrees, more in arcs than grids. And they all also all generally take off and or land from or in the same direction on a given day. Some coming in, some leaving. And they sure as heck don't fly back and forth for hours and turn bright blue, clear dry skies gray. Sorry.
edit on 2/11/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

I see grids every single day. You have North-South routes, and East-West routes. Tell me, how are those NOT going to cross and create a grid? Do they fly in arcs all the way to their destination so they don't cross? You can't compare take off and landing with flying to and from their departure and arrival airports.

I've spent many years plane watching, and watch them all day when I'm driving. I have yet to see anything that has convinced me that chemtrails are real.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Understood.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   

I'm NOT in the US I live in a very remote location in eastern Canada. I'm not crazy I have witnesses to what I have seen, the grid pattern is at 90° and evenly spaced. They stopped doing it in that fashion and now do it in just straight lines now. I know what I have seen, I don't need to prove it to you or anyone.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   

It doesn't matter. Flights go over Canada too. The picture of the US is just to give an example of how much air travel there is in the world today. Anywhere there is a lot of air travel they're going to cross in 90 degree lines at some point. It's inevitable. You have N-S and E-W routes. At some point they're going to intersect at 90 degrees.

I don't remember saying you were crazy either. In fact, I'm agreeing with what you saw, just that the reason for why you saw it isn't what you think it is. It's an inevitable part of air travel, which is at higher numbers now than at any point in history.

Here is a map of OneWorld Alliance routes flown by AA. Notice the flights over Canada. This is one airline.

FR24 map.
edit on 2/11/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   

An evenly spaced checkerboard pattern at 90° you seem totally nonsensical about your claims of air traffic considering what I have told you about the patterning I have seen.People are not crazy thinking people are crazy is dismissive.I'm done talking to you about this.

( I am not saying you called me crazy or others here, Have a nice life enjoy your geo engineering )

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   

And I see that all the time. Air routes are spaced evenly, a certain distance apart depending on the direction of travel. They don't just fly willy nilly all over the skies. You have hundreds of thousands of flights a day traveling the world over, and you would have people believe that they can only fly in grid patterns because they're spraying chemicals over us. That's not the case, which anyone with flight experience could tell you. Flight patterns are set up in specific ways to maximize safety for aircraft everywhere. That means they're going to fly in patterns. Just because you don't know what you're looking at doesn't make it any more true.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   

And the sky moves. Trails don't stay put where they're formed. I have very busy N-S corridors off to the E and W. On days when trails form I can watch them form in the West and move overhead and out to sea in the East, usually in a matter of a few hours or less.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Have you looked at the high level flight paths over Canada?

Now remember that contrails, like any other cloud, are going to move with the wind which can be very strong at that altitude. So by the time the next plane comes along the trail from the previous one will have moved.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: enament

An evenly spaced checkerboard pattern at 90° you seem totally nonsensical about your claims of air traffic considering what I have told you about the patterning I have seen.People are not crazy thinking people are crazy is dismissive.I'm done talking to you about this.

( I am not saying you called me crazy or others here, Have a nice life enjoy your geo engineering )

I doubt anyone thinks you are crazy, nor does anyone doubt what you see/saw.
The only thing I think everyone is saying is there is logical reasons for it. Planes fly in intersecting routes. If the conditions are right for persistent contrails, and the trade winds are blowing, you will see the checkerboard pattern a lot more frequently. With the amount of flights we have today as opposed to 10 years ago, this is expected. In 20 years from now, I suspect this will double if not triple in frequency. Imagine the fear the public will have then if they don't take the time to understand the science of contrails.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: enament

I'm NOT in the US I live in a very remote location in eastern Canada. I'm not crazy I have witnesses to what I have seen, the grid pattern is at 90° and evenly spaced. They stopped doing it in that fashion and now do it in just straight lines now. I know what I have seen, I don't need to prove it to you or anyone.

How...how.........HOW is it so hard to understand the preschool concept of wind.

1- PLanes cross at 90deg leaving trails. They leave an x
2- Wind blows said x a bit to the side
3- More planes cross at 90 leaving an x
4- 2 or more x's side by side= grid

Kids can unserstand this. yet you guys cant. Baffling.

Imagine if scientists and engineers used your logic of "i know what i saw"...we would still be in the stone age. Thank god smarter people know the world of science runs on.

"I don't need to check the nuclear core readings again, it just didnt LOOK right...."
BOOOOOOOMMMMM
"Well, i know what i saw it was small pixies in the core tampering with it...well, i didnt see THEM, but i know what saw!"

Baffling...absolutely baffling.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I doubt anyone thinks you are crazy, nor does anyone doubt what you see/saw.
The only thing I think everyone is saying is there is logical reasons for it. Planes fly in intersecting routes. If the conditions are right for persistent contrails, and the trade winds are blowing, you will see the checkerboard pattern a lot more frequently. With the amount of flights we have today as opposed to 10 years ago, this is expected. In 20 years from now, I suspect this will double if not triple in frequency. Imagine the fear the public will have then if they don't take the time to understand the science of contrails.

That's a good point. That being said, i suspect that very very very few people actually believe in the nonsense that is chemtrails. And i'm sure that when chemmies tell their friends about them, the reaction is mostly feigned interest and politeness.
I know chemmies think "the world is waking up to chemtrails", but sadly for them, its still on the very fringes of conspiracy theories.

I honestly rate it just above hollow earth theory, and only because its possible to spray from aircraft with our current tech. But the logistics defy belief.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

Being absolutely convinced that one is looking up at a chemtrail despite no other supporting evidence is like claiming a murder happened.

is the a body?........No
Is there a weapon?..........No
Is anyone missing?............No
Has anyone confessed?.........No
Did anyone see it happen?.........No

Why has there been a Murder then?

"Because that Earth is loose like it's been dug over and it sure don't look like ploughing to me, people have been murdered in the past you know! You can't prove its NOT a murder because the body may have been moved, therefore I'm right"

It's that insane.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: waynos

Thats pretty much it, yes.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Related.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

Related.

lol.. Opening statement of this 'revelation':

My cousin who was fired by our dictator, just before making "rank withheld", sent me information given to him by a friend, who is still an Air Force pilot. This pilot is saying that he flies CHEMTRAIL flights!

A nameless friend of a nameless cousin says Chemtrails are real!

Sounds legit!

Nice example of what passes for 'evidence' in the wonderful world of 'chemtrails' though

edit on 720151 by payt69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: NTellect

This is from "Swedish official admits toxic 'chemtrails' are real, not a wild conspiracy theory" dated October 06, 2012:

Those long, white streams of persistent, cloudy haze commonly blasted into blue skies by unmarked airplanes are not your typical contrails, says Swedish Green Party leader Pernilla Hagberg. As reported by the Swedish paper Katrineholms Kuriren, Hagberg, the first major political leader to come forward on the issue, has openly admitted that these unusual cloud trails, which fail to dissipate like normal contrails do, are actually a toxic mix of chemicals, viruses, and metals that she has collectively referred to as "chemtrails."

According to Hagberg, the sprayings are a joint endeavor by the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and the U.S. National Security Agency (NSA), as well as the Swedish government in her own country, to modify atmospheric conditions via deliberate aerosol spraying efforts. And included in this "dangerous" mix of aerosols are various chemical components, viruses and viral fragments, and metals such as aluminum and barium, which have already been shown to be accumulating in water supplies and soils around the world.

From "Atmospheric Geoengineering: Weather Manipulation, Contrails and Chemtrails" dated October 17, 2013:

At an international symposium held in Ghent, Belgium May 28-30, 2010, scientists asserted that “manipulation of climate through modification of Cirrus clouds is neither a hoax nor a conspiracy theory.” It is “fully operational” with a solid sixty-year history. Though “hostile” environmental modification was banned by UN Convention in 1978, its “friendly” use today is being hailed as the new savior to climate change and to water and food shortages. The military-industrial complex stands poised to capitalize on controlling the world’s weather.

. . .Hosted by the Belfort Group, which has been working for the last seven years to raise public awareness of toxic aerial spraying, the Symposium included chemtrail awareness groups from Greece, Germany, Holland, France and the U.S. Belfort published five videos covering only May 29,[1] when filmmaker Michael Murphy (Environmental Deception and What in the world are they spraying)[2] and aerospace engineer Dr. Coen Vermeeren [3] gave the most dramatic presentations.

Dr Vermeeren, of the Delft University of Technology, presented [4] a 300-page scientific report entitled, “CASE ORANGE: Contrail Science, Its Impact on Climate and Weather Manipulation Programs Conducted by the United States and Its Allies.” [5]

Case Orange notes it was prepared for the Belfort Group by a team of scientists but presented anonymously. It was sent to embassies, news organizations and interested groups around the world “to force public debate.”

. . . Dr. Vermeeren gave his own introductory remarks and conclusions, but spent the bulk of the hour presenting information from Case Orange. He frankly admitted the existence of persistent contrails.

“We also know that chemtrails do exist because we do spraying; for crops, for example, and we know that they have been spraying for military purposes. So, chemtrails is nothing new. We know about it.”

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ConnectDots

1/ Yawn...already covered here...... - a nothing no-name politician supporting a hoax - who would ever have thought that??

2/ Case Orange - a case in how many ways to write nothing and make it look substantial!

feel free to come up with something new.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join