It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Indigo Skyfold

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: waynos

Yes.

I was trying to answer your question, which I understood to be that he just says to his audience that this is clearly spraying, period when to you, the picture looks exactly like a contrail, and he's not proving one thing.

My point was that when you view the presentation, you have to consider who the audience is and why he's addressing them.

Here are the screenshots:

This a good source for a rebuttal, correct? Debunked: Chemtrail Plane Interior (Ballast Barrels)

I see your photo is in the article, which I haven't read yet, so no, I don't have a comment on that at this time.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: KawRider9
Yup, TPTB are spraying all of us( including all of their families and friends) in an attempt to control us like Sheep.

I wont be your average Sheep though, Moo!

Not that I believe any of the chemtrail stuff, but if there really was a true operation to poison the country, the people that are in those types of units would not have any families or any relatives to worry about. Operations like that are given to grunts with no ties anywhere and single not married.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

An operation like that would have to be massive no? Planes, fuel, bad juice, loadmasters, crew chiefs, pilots, co-pilots, navigators, flight engineers, ground crew to launch and recover, maintenance. It would be a miracle to find all those people with no families and no love for humanity or their planet. And that isn't everyone who would have to be involved, just the immediate group.

I'd suggest trying to find the AFSC that deals with chemtrail loading and dispersal. And the MSDS for the chemicals. Both would have to exist for the chemtrail theory to exist. (since the 40's apparently just after the Army Air Corps became the USAF )

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConnectDots
a reply to: 3danimator2014

I didn’t ignore your question; I addressed it, but apparently you don’t accept my answer.

You’re calling my sources liars. That is your opinion, but not mine.

Perhaps you could list some sources you trust, and why.

For the love of god.

ITS NOT AN OPINION. He HAS lied. Opinion does come into this. Can one have an opinion pon whetjer we are carbon bases lifeforms? No. Same thing. You are being vague and skirting round teh question. Which tells me you dont have an answer. Well done mate.

Liek arguing with a child. You are one step above "i know you are but what am i?"

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 07:00 AM
link   

My point was that when you view the presentation, you have to consider who the audience is and why he's addressing them.

Why? If he is saying something that isn't actually true, it's a lie. It doesn't matter who your addressing or why. There is NO Reason to think that the image shows a chemtrail, or that spraying is an established fact, other than Dane says so. It might be what they think or what they want to hear, but a lie is still a lie.

Here are the screenshots:

This a good source for a rebuttal, correct? Debunked: Chemtrail Plane Interior (Ballast Barrels)

Yes, I suppose you could use that, though to be frank I haven't read it either. You could also go to the aviation Photography sites where the original photographers upload their images and can be contacted. These include Airliners.net (the biggest), planespotters.net and Jetphotos.net among others. You don't need to rely on second hand sources.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
This, I believe, is the main reason he doesn't allow any conversation on his site that opposes his views.

On Wigington's website there is this article: The Ultimate Weapon of Mass Destruction: “Owning the Weather” for Military Use

Seeing the discussion at the bottom brought to mind your post.

In your opinion, is the discussion for this example just people “preaching to the choir,” so to speak?

And does my question make sense to you, or is it just confusing the issue?

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Do you ever spend time watching them be created from aircraft, and then how long they stay there, etc?

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

For the purpose of comparing Lew Price's perspective from having been an Air Force navigator, and at present, a concerned citizen:

CHEMTRAILS AND HAARP - Added on February 18, 2014.

From the Convention on the Prohibition of Military or any other Hostile Use of Electromagnetic Techniques. United Nations, Geneva, 18 May, 1977.
"The term environmental modification techniques (EMT): any technique for changing - through deliberate manipulation of natural processes - the dynamics, composition, or structure of the earth, including its biota, lithosphere, hydrosphere, atmosphere, or outer space."

This morning (February 17, 2014) I was somewhat morose because the extreme drought in northern California was continuing. Earlier this week, we had been promised some rain on Wednesday. The jetstream was low enough until last night. This morning, the jetstream was shown as being pushed north beyond the point where any precipitation might occur. And as I went for a morning walk, I could see why a mild high had been introduced at high altitude - just enough to kill our chances of rain.

As I gazed upward, the prevailing westerly was in the process of pushing multitudes of chemtrails toward the east - just enough to trigger the high when activated by HAARP. They were not dissipating, so chances are they would cause more trouble of another type as they fell closer to earth.

I had been skeptical of the claims that we were being sprayed until this January. Normally, the temperature rises with elevation at the rate of about 4 degrees Fahrenheit per thousand feet. Highs and lows come in from the west and exit toward the east. But in January a high stayed in place for the whole month as an inversion layer where the air was warmer at higher altitudes than at lower altitudes. This was not a natural phenomenon, but a very unnatural phenomenon. The result was drought here and concentration of moisture north where it would move east and come down south to cause severe cold weather and storms in places that provide fruits and vegetables for the nation. This was killing two birds with one stone, and would take our food supply down. And this was happening all over the globe.

Those who are capable of spraying must include the U.S. Air Force because its radar defense capabilities are such that any unscheduled flights would be noticed immediately. Very likely, it is the Air Force doing the spraying with its tankers. Because this is happening all over the world, the Air Forces in other countries must also be complicit at their higher levels. This probably means that the U.S. aircrews and maintenance personnel have been hoodwinked to insure their cooperation. If they knew that they were killing Americans, they would refuse to fly those missions.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: waynos
IMO, it would have been honest of Dane to put it the way you did. Crops have been affected by something, but what? As Zap said, drought is a very strong candidate for that, so why tell lies and say it's definitely the result of chemtrails and that there is "no debate".

It is obvious to Dane and the people who live in Northern California that their problem is drought.

From Dane's perspective, it is crystal clear that the drought has been engineered into existence.

You're calling him a liar.

I say he's telling the truth as he knows it.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Again, your post said:

So when Dane says that the video is "clearly spraying, period" and that "any suggestion that this is a condensation trail is simply denial" within that first minute, how is that not a lie?

It looks exactly like a contrail, there is nothing on screen to suggest that what you are seeing is not a contrail, Dane offers nothing to show why it's not a contrail. He simply tells you what to believe, therefore, whether you believe in chemtrails or not, that statement, at that moment, is a lie because to anyone looking on, it clearly could be either.

It was not incumbent upon Dane, speaking before that audience, apparently early in 2014, to start from square one and tutor them on contrails.

By definition, a "lie" is an intentional falsehood.

In my opinion, you are calling Dane a liar when in reality, you simply have a different perspective than he has. Of course, that doesn't make you a liar.

I don't think either one of you are liars.

You're just looking at the situation differently.

I think it would be most helpful if members would stop calling Dane Wigington a liar. To really know that to be true, you'd have to be inside his head.

But you're not.

link   
a reply to: ConnectDots

You keep bringing up the fact that he was a navigator. So what. If they were spraying anything a Navigator wouldn't have anything to do with the actual spraying. He wouldn't have anything to do with loading the chemicals, releasing them, or anything else. If they were spraying it could be done entirely without a Navigator knowing it was happening. His entire role is Navigating the plane, that's it.

As for weather modification, they're talking about cloud seeding. The US used it in Vietnam to try to make the Ho Chi Minh Trail impassible. They did it for years.

link   

When a person has some affluence that is evident I don't fault them for it and assume that any activism they are involved in is phony.

He strikes me as genuine. If my memory serves, I first learned who he is on Red Ice Radio:

Memory check. That video was uploaded March 26, 2014.

You posted this interview with him on March 10, 2014 www.abovetopsecret.com...

Maybe it's just a matter of perspective?

edit on 10-7-2015 by DenyObfuscation because: separate my text from quoted post

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Your last picture, the bottom middle and upper right tanks are fuel tanks placed on Boeing 717 aircraft to ferry them from the mainland to Hawaii for Hawaiian airlines. They installed them, flew them to Hawaii and removed them. They have nothing to do with spraying.

But he's not lying?

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   

a reply to: Phage
What is the right question to ask about the chemical composition of trails vs. a natural cirrus cloud layer?

Is there someone who can answer that question for me?

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   

The patent number was photoshopped too, wasn't it?

So many lies from the chemtrail camp..

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   

a reply to: Phage
What is the right question to ask about the chemical composition of trails vs. a natural cirrus cloud layer?

Is there someone who can answer that question for me?

virtually no difference.

Even if a jet doesn't leave a contrail, particulates from its exhaust are still present and will remain suspended in the air, they may even assist in cirrus formation later on.

edit on 10/7/15 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   

I say he's telling the truth as he knows it.

On that note, I can't find a reply from you to this video posted by tsurfer

Please watch it if you haven't already.

Any thoughts?

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   

AFSC as in Air Force Specialty Code?

MSDS as in Material Safety Data Sheet?

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: waynos

Yes, I suppose you could use that, though to be frank I haven't read it either. You could also go to the aviation Photography sites where the original photographers upload their images and can be contacted. These include Airliners.net (the biggest), planespotters.net and Jetphotos.net among others. You don't need to rely on second hand sources.

Thank you for that.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

The patent number was photoshopped too, wasn't it?

So many lies from the chemtrail camp..

Greetings:

Insinuation doesn't necessarily mean you are right, does it?

Please assist us 'chemtards' (LOL) by proving your point about the patent number being Photoshopped, as we are unaware of that particular part of the debate.

Of course, if it was Photoshopped, it could be another red herring from the 'Chemtrail Science' club to further muddy the waters.

Thanking you in advance for you reply.

With great respect,
tfw
Peace Light Love

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join