It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there even a set of circumstances to bring Putin and Russia back to peace?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Xeven

First, Germany should pay war reparations for the damage to Russia (and Greece) in the same way as it did to the Jews.

America and Germany should apologize for financing the coup in the Ukraine and cease supporting the nazis there. Organisations such as the IMF should cease making continuing war a condition for hand-outs to the current "government" in the Ukraine.

America should also stop the similar attack on Syria and refrain from providing any more finance and ammunition to organizations like ISIS.

Internationally, sanctions should be removed from Russia and instead used against the USA, Britain etc for their illegal attacks on Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, Libya and the Ukraine (among others).

I think the U.S. under Obama has a lot in common with Russia. If they can put aside these petty squabbles then there should be room for friendship.

edit on 11-2-2015 by supermouse because: Spling

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: noeltrotsky

Not trying to spin anything, to quote you

That is why he is spending a higher % of GDP than the US is on his military. It is impressive when you outspend the US on military items!

The first sentence is correct,I have no issue with it,but then you take it to another level.Russia in no way shape or form is 'outspending' the US on military items. Now I would normally let something like that go,except it seems that I see a lot of this in forums where someone take one issue as fact,np,then they jump to a conclusion that may or may not be true from the one fact. It is easy enough to go and look up these stats before posting. Instead you are making it sound that Russia is outspending us on our militaries. NOT TRUE. We spend more than the next 7 countries COMBINED on our military. No one else comes close to us. I stand by my previous post. Thanks

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   
They did the same thing to Hitler: www.youtube.com...

And the history they don't teach in schools: www.youtube.com...

The hawks are surrounding Russia with dangerous western populace applause.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

Read security interests as:

U.S./western economic hegemony versus the dawn of a multi-polar world.

That's the real conflict. One has to understand this to see the real picture.

Everything else - the U.S. armed forces / NATO, aswell as the armed forces of the Russian Federation - are 'only' the military aspect, although the conflict ends with them of course.

*A very simplified reply, I know.
Yet the only one that doesn't obscure from the actual conflict.
edit on 11-2-2015 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-2-2015 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

Your promotion of Pro-Hitler video's is disgusting and will be remembered.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Why have you made your name, etc. being invisible while it still very easy to see by just selecting it ?

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Apparently he has "Aspergers Syndrome" and that is what causes him to resort to extreme measures. If his actions are the result of a disability, supposedly, then perhaps his attitude cannot be changed.

Personally I think it is rubbish, but the threat of war makes one concerned when we introduce variables that cannot be altered.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

I'm trying to look mysterious....it helps with the ladies!

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 05:39 AM
link   

This is geo-political resource war, Putin is doing precisely what Putin has to do, he is going about it in a pretty mediaeval way, if we are to believe what we are hearing, but it is his responsibility to safe guard the well-being of the Russian people and that is what he is doing. Until such a time as Russia and Europe unite economically, the Ukraine is divisive and if it is not completely neutral, and fair in supplying the produce of what is some of the most fertile and productive farm land in the world, Russia has to fight to ensure her people are fed. But, Europe (and the US) also need that food because the land they have control of themselves is becoming more and more unsustainable. Europe, the US, China and Russia have a vested interests in Ukrainian, Europe by brokering a deal that excluded Russia, created this situation because they should have had no illusions about the type of man and leader that Putin is. Our leaders can take us for being stupid, and usually get away with it, Putin is many things, but stupid is not one of them, and he also doesn't make threats, he takes action. The West are either morons, or they wanted this to happen, in which case, Putin is simply playing his agreed role.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword
No Rocker Russia has not invaded Ukraine

The fact that you even say this makes the anything else you say laughable. But, nevertheless, I'll continue to respond to each point for the benefit of others who might be just as delusional and worth saving from this stupidity.

Russia has invaded Ukraine, we know this, the whole world knows this, the denials by propagandists make absolutely no difference.

But Ukraine government like the Georgian government in the past has been given the green light by NATO to kill Russian citizens in its country

Prove it.
Which Russian citizens are being killed by Ukraine's government?
You mean all the SERVING RUSSIAN TROOPS being buried in secret in Russia after invading Ukraine and being killed in a war Russia is supposedly not involved in?

Surely that's the only logical reasoning, these pathetic little thugs in Ukraine and Georgia believed that killing enough of their citizens they could bait Russia into a full out war and NATO would fight for them

They are not members of NATO. Do you even understand what NATO is?

NATO just wants to see Russia play it's hand and see how well their armed forces cope and what new toys they have

So you believe NATO "planned" the entire thing and managed to convince hundreds of thousands of Ukrainian people to oust their own despotic "leader" and have new elections? You think hundreds of thousands of people were all convinced by an organization most of them know little about to change their entire country and future just because... what? Were they all paid to revolt? Were they all trained as spies? Were they all somehow coerced into removing their corrupt government by leaflet campaigns that no one ever saw, or phone calls in the night, or meetings headed by CIA agents?

Free will is a very problematic thing when you try to claim that so many people are involved in some kind of nefarious plot.

Russia isn't playing that game is not taking the bait and is keeping close to its chest it's new hardware

Russia has rolled heavy weapons into Ukraine, potentially shot down a passenger plane and murdered hundreds of people, and there is a wealth of evidence to show that there are thousands of regular Russian troops acting inside Ukraine.

Again, Russian journalists have been attacked for attempting to report on the secret burials of dead Russian soldiers coming back from Ukraine, and the people whose relatives are missing have been protesting and demanding answers. So, tell me again how Russia is not involved.

So the west and NATO will carry on poking while the MSM who is full of dishonest journalists will carry on smearing them

You can include RT in your list of "dishonest journalists", or is it that only pro-Russian news is true?
Once more, it's hard to claim NATO is poking anything when it's not NATO that has invaded another country.

When did Russia invade Ukraine then rocker? NATO and the West have no proof and that's pretty surprising considering their satellites and intel gathering services should easily be able to show us this evidence

Anyone can look around out there and see the satellite images of weaponry crossing into Ukraine. It's out there in the public domain, and the fact that you suggest this hasnt been seen tells me that you're either desperate to lie to try to convince people to ignore reality, or you're inside Russia and rely solely on Russian news.

I'll assume you're in Russia, in which case you should know that what you are being shown is highly controlled. The rest of the world has seen the following several times already:

Video and images of a BUK launcher arriving before the plane was shot down, and then leaving with one missile missing after the plane was shot down.

Satellite images of Russian military amassing on the border.

Satellite images of Russian military positioned INSIDE Ukraine.

YouTube videos from Ukrainian citizens showing columns of vehicles driving into Ukraine from Russia.

Videos of troops in Crimea OPENLY STATING that they are Russian military.

Soldiers INSIDE CRIMEA holding Russian weapons, speaking in Russian dialect, claiming Russian citizenship.

Rebel leaders FROM CRIMEA admitting in Russian press that the "referendum" was false, rigged and controlled by the Kremlin.

These are just some of the things we have all seen, from numerous sources, over several months. I don't expect you to know any of this if you're inside Russia, as Putin stole control of all major media from those who owned it, and they were forced to flee the country. I guess your "free" media hasn't told you about that either, right?

All we have is fake twitter accounts, stop fake sites and the anti Russian racist thugs in the Ukraine government saying this

And the people inside Ukraine on the ground too, lets not forget them!
And the Russian journalists attacked for attempting to report on the secret burials, lets not forget them!
And the Russian families of men who have disappeared while serving in a war that Russia is supposedly not involved in, lets not forget about them!
And the photographic evidence, and video evidence, and international observers measuring and calculating the effect of the weapons being used in Ukraine, lets not forget about them!

It's laughable but also worrying when the media can brain wash so many into blind obedience

Well, you should know!

Anyway go ahead like a few here and still claim Russia has invaded Ukraine,ignore the Crimea election but respect the Ukraine change of guard-that's crazy logic

Difference, of course, is that in Kiev it was a DEMOCRATIC ELECTION, supported by international standards and monitoring. The "referendum" in Crimea was at the barrel of a gun, controlled by a foreign state, and not in the slightest bit credible. Even the former Rebel leader of the region has stated on record that this was rigged.

You clearly don't understand democracy, and you're clearly a propagandist. It's a shame that so many other idiots swallow your nonsense and star your post, but I have a feeling this is a false image projected to a willing audience anyway.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 07:03 AM
link   
No rocker I'm a pro truth person like many,I don't care about Russia or Putin

Putin is IMO a blind patriot like many in other countries like your self who blindly follow their country and have NO morality

You don't know know right from wrong or you wouldn't lie here and say Russia has invaded and turn a blind eye to the racist scum in Ukraine killing so many in the east of their country

You turn a blind eye to civilians torched to death in buildings or beaten to a pulp when they jump out

You turn a blind eye to the Ukraine military like Georgia did before shelling civilians

You turn a blind eye to the fatherland party being caught red handed with video footage supplying a silenced assault rifle in the back of a car before the maidan killings

You turn a blind eye because you have no morality,that's a shame

Crimea held an election,and I'm not surprised they did as the Ukraine government unleashed war on the east funny enough just like Georgia

If you or ANYONE deceives people on this site by claiming Russia has invaded Ukraine then expect me and the people who may have starred my post to counter your anti Russian smears

So get used it to,have a nice day

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 07:10 AM
link   

We all read MSM too, no need to summarize what is being said on there.

If that`s the only crap you want to read, why do you hang out here ?

You clearly don't understand democracy, and you're clearly a propagandist. It's a shame that so many other idiots swallow your nonsense and star your post, but I have a feeling this is a false image projected to a willing audience anyway.

Keep insulting people who are interested in wanting to really know what goes on in the World by calling them idiots and think they are going to fall for the crap you spew by courtesy of the West media...they might give up and start to believe the Western politicians and media again...I`m sure that will happen./end sarc.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

I would expect ranting propagandists to do nothing other than preach their nonsense, and it just unfortunate that ATS seems to have so many people willing to ignore reality to support their own ant-Americanism.

FYI, I have regularly criticized the UK, US, Australia, Europe... I call it out when I see it and I don't have a blind belief in any government.

Still, I have the ability to see the reality and accept it (as do plenty of others here) that Russia has invaded another country. No matter how many times you issue blanked rejections of the truth, or how many times you attack people, attempt to deflect them, attempt to ignore the facts, or attempt to steer the discussion away from what you want people to think, you cannot change the reality.

Please, explain the secret burials reported by Russian journalists in Russia or Russian troops who were supposedly "not in Ukraine".

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

Unlike some here I read and watch all media sources, I read between the lines, I check the statements that people make and I look beyond blog posts and YouTube videos for my facts.

When talking about propaganda, it's funny to see that those who scream about it across the "evil Western media" only ever pay any attention to RT.

Please tell me what RT have reported about the secret burials of Russian soldiers. I really want to know.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Please tell me what RT have reported about the secret burials of Russian soldiers. I really want to know.

If ex-soldiers are being asked if they want to fight in the Ukraine and they accept voluntarily...they are volunteers !

The Kremlin was smart enough to not let that become a stick with which Western Media and Western Politicians were able to hit, still, part of the gullible population who are too lazy to use their brain and inform themselves have been falling into that. But if you expect to find those kinds of people on a forum like this, think again !

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   

If you or ANYONE deceives people on this site by claiming Russia has invaded Ukraine then expect me and the people who may have starred my post to counter your anti Russian smears

So get used it to,have a nice day

How can Russia OFFICIALLY ANNEX part of Ukraine and NOT have invaded? Even PUTIN himself said the little green men in Crimea were Russian forces, sent there PRIOR to the sham vote they orchestrated.

Are they putting computers in insane asylums now? How are you accessing the internet?

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   

They got asked by the Crimeans to provide protection, because they feared they could not hold fair elections because of the privately funded nationalist groups who were for sure going to sabotage the process.

Crimeans would have voted for joining the RF for sure, anyone who has looked into that knows that`s the case and Western media ignoring it doesn`t make that fact go away.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   

We may all be blown to bits for this stupid Ukraine gamble, looks like the EU & US is playing Russian roulete with a loaded gun. They wont be happy till nukes are flying around the world and nations are destroyed so they can bring about a NEW WORLD ORDER out of the ashes and mass death.

How do we stop this maddness? Leave the russians alone and take care of our own country for gods sake, why do we give a darn about what happens on the other side of the planet when we havent gotten our side on the right track yet.

Its looking like we may need to bend over and kiss our arses goodbye pretty soonish.
edit on 13-2-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join