It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Interview with President Bashar al Assad

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   
The Interview with President Bashar al Assad

In an exclusive interview with the BBC, President of Syria, Bashar al Assad talks to Jeremy Bowen in Damascus. He says he’s a patriot, defending his country, his enemies say his desire to stay in power has caused the catastrophe that has engulfed Syria in the last four years

Broadcast by BBC Worldservice, live 19:32 - 20:00 10th February 2015.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Remember when he often visited Tony Blair?

What a difference a few years make. Oh and a change of Government in the U.K.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I wonder if he'll talk about how Patriotic it is to massacre & decapitate children with Airstrikes in a bid to keep a 40 year Family Dynasty in control of a potentially great Nation.

Probably not...

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Dabrazzo

A little off topic but does he remind anyone of Ian Rush the ex Liverpool footy player?.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Dabrazzo

US government and western globalist agenda was public years and years ago

General Clark outlined which countries are on the hit list, Syria among them.

All they needed are various psy-ops and false flags

But Russia got in the way
edit on 10-2-2015 by PizzaAnyday505 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: PizzaAnyday505

Godarn russkis always get in the way. Almost fell in love with one in Germany...

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
Godarn russkis always get in the way. Almost fell in love with one in Germany...

Was she a spy lol

Just kidding

Listen I want to tell you a secret, Russia and China will NOT take US down. Something else will. If you want more PM me, only 9.99 per advice

Just kidding

US though is going down....within your lifetime, wasn't kidding about that

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
I wonder if he'll talk about how Patriotic it is to massacre & decapitate children with Airstrikes in a bid to keep a 40 year Family Dynasty in control of a potentially great Nation.
Probably not...

Pretty sure that's what the interview will be about. How a group of rebels rose up in Syria and have committed some significant and horrific crimes against innocent people - as well as government people. Thus forcing him to also commit significant and horrific crimes fighting these rebels who seem willing to behead, brutalize, torture and even use chemical weapons. (yes, I said chemical weapons and no, not the mythical decade old weapons Saddam was magically sending to syria without any use by dates)

He'll probably talk about how his country was the first to fight ISIL and ISIS before it was cool for the west to hate them.

But ignorant westerners wont really care, FOX NEWS plays a more important role in their understanding of world affairs.
edit on pm1018288102015-02-10T22:18:01-06:00102015p by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

I just got done watching the interview as I randomly came across so figured I'd do a search on here to see if it was already posted as it's worthy for people to watch

Now does he really come across as an evil dictator ? I found him to be very intelligent, calm and he has a sense of humour which is rare in World leaders

Everything he says is logical and there's no indication he's the monster the West would portray him, if anything seeing how human he actually is in this interview I can see why so many Syrians actually like this man.

You do know he never supposed to inherit his fathers legacy right ? He trained in the UK as a doctor up until his brother who was in line to inherit the leadership unexpectedly died and his fathers legacy was thrust upon Bashar, it was Bashar who tried to Westernise Syria and make it one of the most secular states in the Middle East which didn't sit well with a few members still in the cabinet from his fathers era.

You do a little research on this man beyond the Western rhetoric painting him as a demon and you'll see he's far from demon

new topics

top topics

join