It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just came out of my bunker

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   
See it as a trial run or take a break and re stock in April Russia would have started to move into Ukraine May will see countries changing sides and world currencies disappearing but yet the real war would not have started yet but is on the way, black rain will fall, mountains come alive and Isis sleeper cells in Rome awake paid by Russia will roam the streets France again also too, nowhere is safe in Europe Obama will leave the office but not the way he came in and will not walk though the door again ,
Watch the Scandinavian countries first as Russia eyes the seas and the lands only then will the war come before the end of September do not worry you will only need to hide 4 days and 4 nights and it will be over burn a candle they say but I tell you this use essential oil in candles or on there own to keep the poison away don't open your bunker before as you won't live to tell the tail ,the war will be over old scores and will be settled on both sides 2017 will see new hope from the creator that you know that fixed your DNA and the great planet will pass what remains of her the great crossing begins all to see the world will not end but will still turn but with less people than before be safe and hide before the 28th of September

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: tomcat415
See it as a trial run or take a break and re stock in April Russia would have started to move into Ukraine May will see countries changing sides and world currencies disappearing but yet the real war would not have started yet but is on the way, black rain will fall, mountains come alive and Isis sleeper cells in Rome awake paid by Russia will roam the streets France again also too, nowhere is safe in Europe Obama will leave the office but not the way he came in and will not walk though the door again ,
Watch the Scandinavian countries first as Russia eyes the seas and the lands only then will the war come before the end of September do not worry you will only need to hide 4 days and 4 nights and it will be over burn a candle they say but I tell you this use essential oil in candles or on there own to keep the poison away don't open your bunker before as you won't live to tell the tail ,the war will be over old scores and will be settled on both sides 2017 will see new hope from the creator that you know that fixed your DNA and the great planet will pass what remains of her the great crossing begins all to see the world will not end but will still turn but with less people than before be safe and hide before the 28th of September

I'm curious why you chose to use but a single comma in that whole post.

Also, WTF did I just read?

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Eunuchorn

I'm curious too I thought I put more 😊 you read the reason why he should return to his bunker 😊

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Hmmmm 5 years eh? As if his own family was not enough, but even a few friends joined in on the party? Seems like he went Ann Frank style, but underground.

Damn, I see he's been axed, which is a good thing because we don't need bull crap artists making a mockery of ATS with very weak minded, made up pipe dreams, but I would have loved to hear his take on how he dealt with sewage / sanitation not only from his own family, but his friends and small animals as well.

I also love how the entrance to his dungeon was hidden so well, that a bunch of kids found it. I don't even know why I even bothered, probably just because I am bored right now. ~$heopleNation

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnWorfin

Well if you sealed yourself in why would you open up for some kids knocking on your door? How did you know they were not Zombies with HIV? lol, You could have done so much better at wasting our time. If your serious I would suggest you stock back up quick cause Obama is trying to chest bump Putin in a bad way, he probably wants to bump something else of Putins lol. Just make sure you stream the video of the inside of your bunker while your down there, hey that would be a funny reality show for sure.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Banquo

They needed a good source of easy protein....

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Eunuchorn

originally posted by: tomcat415

I'm curious why you chose to use but a single comma in that whole post.

Also, WTF did I just read?

You missed the other two.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join