It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian advisor suggests supporting an Iranian attack against Saudi Arabia

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: AVoiceOfReason
a reply to: DJW001

highly doubtful. plus they chose to become part of russia....

No, they were given a choice between remaining part of Ukraine or becoming part of Russia. Russia saw to it that Crimea could not opt for independence.

And that`s a problem for someone who defends a country which only can say "you`re with us or you`re against us ?"

You have been an advocate for the only two option choice by claiming for the last half year on this forum, "either tow the official US/Western Media line or you are a pro-Russian," and now you`re going to whine about there were just the choice of staying with the Ukraine or joining RF, very convincing.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

And that`s a problem for someone who defends a country which only can say "you`re with us or you`re against us ?"

I AM NOT DEFENDING RUSSIA!

You have been an advocate for the only two option choice by claiming for the last half year on this forum, "either tow the official US/Western Media line or you are a pro-Russian," and now you`re going to whine about there were just the choice of staying with the Ukraine or joining RF, very convincing.

Wrong. I have always advocated using critical thinking when approaching all media. Where have I ever even implied that you "either tow the official US/Western Media line or you are a pro-Russian ." It is you who only accepts Russian propaganda as truth. That is why you are unshakably pro-Russian.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Look at all these "oppressed" people

Or these

Let's check out how Kiev is treating her citizens

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: sosobad

Considering it's the citizens in the first two pictures supporting a Klepocrat that is causing the third picture your post is actually pretty stupid.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   

One of the first things the Russian occupation force did was start arresting and kidnapping Tatar leaders, who were likely to form the nucleus of any future resistance movement. If there is to be a resistance movement, it will need weapons and materiel which cannot be spared due to the open combat in the neighboring territories. Time will tell.

So you are all for the Tatars revolting but not the people of eastern ukraine , how do you justify that?
edit on 13-2-2015 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: noeltrotsky

Considering it's the citizens in the first two pictures supporting a Klepocrat that is causing the third picture your post is actually pretty stupid.

So the people of Crimea should not have a say in their own lives?

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Happy, happy people.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   

So you are all for the Tatars revolting but not the people of eastern ukraine , how do you justify that?

You were the one who brought up a possible Crimean Resistance, not me. All I said was that Russia took steps to staunch it before it could begin.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Happy, happy people.

Are these people Crimean? No picture of the French turning out in the thousands?

link   

originally posted by: sosobad
They had a declaration of independence in the 1992 consistution, show me the Crimean people revolting against this, the rest of the country is tearing itself apart so why would the Crimeans just sit there if they are "oppressed"? Must really kill you inside that the people are happy. French seeming happy with the Nazis. LMAO Where is the Crimean resistance?

www.bbc.com...

Tatar leaders do NOT accept the new local administration, the the Tatar leader has fled Crimea. Wow, it isn't all roses like RT says. Who would have thought.

link   

You are the one who doesn't have a problem with a ballot that does not offer the option of independence to the people of Crimea.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   

You are the one who doesn't have a problem with a ballot that does not offer the option of independence to the people of Crimea.

So why didn't they choose to stay with Ukraine?

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Maybe it had something to do with this:

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Maybe it had something to do with this:

I suppose they where forced to celebrate at gunpoint too?
edit on 13-2-2015 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: noeltrotsky

Tatar leaders do NOT accept the new local administration, the the Tatar leader has fled Crimea. Wow, it isn't all roses like RT says. Who would have thought.

And the people of eastern Ukraine do not accept the government in Kiev and are getting slaughtered by the thousands.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   

I AM NOT DEFENDING RUSSIA!

You don`t have to shout that you`re not doing that, we all know that you don`t do that.

"I support the Ukrainian Government, America and the Elites."

...to make your quote complete.

Wrong. I have always advocated using critical thinking when approaching all media.

...and when are you going to do that yourself ?

It is you who only accepts Russian propaganda as truth.

I would hardly call some cold facts about what has happened being the same as to believing Russian propaganda.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   

They had a declaration of independence in the 1992 consistution, show me the Crimean people revolting against this, the rest of the country is tearing itself apart so why would the Crimeans just sit there if they are "oppressed"? Must really kill you inside that the people are happy. French seeming happy with the Nazis. LMAO Where is the Crimean resistance?

www.bbc.com...

I think you missed this link showing that about 12% of the Crimean population do not accept the new government. Or it conveniently got passed over.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   

And the people of eastern Ukraine do not accept the government in Kiev and are getting slaughtered by the thousands.

Well thank God nobody is arming the Tatars like Russia is arming Eastern Ukrainians!!!

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   

And a whole third of Ukraine doesn't want the government in Kiev.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: noeltrotsky

Well thank God nobody is arming the Tatars like Russia is arming Eastern Ukrainians!!!

Give it some time, I`m sure the US has the plans ready to also do that.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join