It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Growing List of Congressmen Boycotting Netanyahu Address

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Alrightie then let me elaborate.

I personally don't want a bunch of right wing necon's clinging to their guns, and religion having nukes.

The people who created AQ,ISIS, and Hamas, and Hezbollah.

For the last 40 years they have shown themselves time,. and time again to have little regard for human life.

Stoning,beheadings,.burning people alive.

To use your analogy you don't give those kind of people a loaded gun.

That means the House of Saud, and the House of the 12th Imam.

Only common sense.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Don't bother answering Neo.

I know for a fact...

You wouldn't allow someone who doesn't even live on your street to tell you not to buy a gun despite having hostile neighbours either side of your land...

Iran doesn't have to listen to anyone's "bull snip" either...

Sovereignty.

Oh how democratic that word is.

Trust Israel & the bible bashing far right Americans to try and usurp that.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I personally don't want a bunch of right wing necon's clinging to their guns, and religion having nukes.

Shoot you live in a country that does the same thing...
Strange

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Actually no I don't.

My government doesn't allow me to have nukes, and makes me get it's permission to buy guns, of the type only it says I can.

Nice try.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   

But it's a bunch of right wing neocons clinging to their guns, bibles and torahs who are trying to tell Iran what to do...

AQ, ISIS & Hamas who are all supposedly Sunni have nothing to do with Shiite Iran.

Hezbollah do, but really the funding of Hezbollah by Iran is to fight for Assad.

Now, I hate Assad...

But you do realise if Syria falls to the Sunni rebellion, Lebanons Shias will be massacred. All of them.
& it's the Sunnis of Lebanon who are saying this.

So what choice does Shia Iran have but to Arm Hezbollah to fight in Syria & along the Syria-Lebanon border?
edit on 10-2-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-2-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Are you trying to say that Iran is just gonna be giving nukes out to any one?

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Does anyone honestly believe the Democrats are flipping out over protocol violations?

We wouldn't hear a peep from the Dems if this was anyone other than Netanyahu. If it were Castro or Putin they'd probably be camping in front of the Capitol like the black-Friday twits.

Of course none of you screeching Obombies care to hear that Netanyahu spoke before Congress under almost the exact same circumstances back in 2011, and the Obama administration had absolutely no reaction whatsoever. They didn't even respond when Benny notified them of his intent to speak before the joint assembly.

Typical of the modern Democratic party -- ignore the rules except when using them against the enemy.

www.washingtonpost.com...

edit on 10-2-2015 by OpenMindedRealist because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Who here wants to see a nuclear arms race in the middle east ?

Who wants to see a nuclear armed Iran, and a nuclear armed Saudi Arabia ?

The only thing that is standing in the way of that is the GOP, and that evil Isreali.

The president of course wants to give that a green light.

Perhaps that wouldn't be so bad if he hadn't cut ours down, while others are building new ones, and LOTS of them.

Ya think the middle east is effed up now ?

You ain't seen nothing yet.

Hey Neo, Saudi Arabia has nukes. in 2010 it was estimated that they have at least thirty thermonuclear devices, probably more by now. That would make a hell of a glass parking lot in the desert around Saudi Arabia.
Don't forget that Israel has 'em, too!

Maybe we will get to see some glow in the dark middle easterners. In a long ago previous post I lamented that we here in the US need to develop radiation resistant robotic oil drilling and pumping machines. We're gonna need them...
edit on 10-2-2015 by NightFlight because: Having fun at everyone's expense. Aggressively shaking my head.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Of course not they will do no such thing. They will have a yard sale and sell them for dirt cheap the missiles will of course not be included.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: OpenMindedRealist

Of course none of you screeching Obombies care to hear that Netanyahu spoke before Congress under almost the exact same circumstances back in 2011, and the Obama administration had absolutely no reaction whatsoever. They didn't even respond when Benny notified them of his intent to speak before the joint assembly.

And you screeching Nuttyahoos forgot Benny wasn't running for reelection and we weren't in the middle of peace negotiations that Benny wants to fail. He will of course cry about the holocaust and how America should everything it can to stop big mean Iran from the getting the bomb he dreamed up in his tiny little mind.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

originally posted by: xuenchen

The Democrats are acting like Israel is some kind of enemy or something.

What's the big deal anyway?

Israel is the biggest enemy that the US has ever faced. It has control over Americas politicians, media, education and military.

Israel may not be considered Americas enemy only because America has been beaten into submission by Israel.... that tiny little country in the ME.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

I'll field that

No, no they wont

They probably wont actually attack Israel either, not even in the event that Israel made it's move to settle the Palestinian situation for themselves they would just want to assure Israel doesn't Nuke them for offering support.

But.....

If Iran gets Nukes, I got 50 bucks says "someone" sets off a terrorist Nuke and frames them (no i'm not even pointing a finger at Israel per say) The Mid East Lies between China and Europe there is a lot of Oil and more importantly pipeline capacity over land trade routes... Russia is just to the North, there are all sorts of reasons some would like to see the whole ME including Israel in flames...

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   
My understanding on how things are suppose to work in DC when it comes to foreign policy and leaders speaking to congress is as follows:
Foreign leaders and dignitaries can and have spoken in in front of a joint session of congress. Legislators are allowed to speak with the leaders of other countries, and vice versa. However there are some protocols that have to be observed, to prevent problems from arising from said meeting. The leaders of a country do not simply just show up in DC, unannounced or uninvited, due to the security concerns for the persons safety. And those security arrangements are part of the secret service. Imagine Netanyahu showing up and getting shot or killed, how would the USA look to the country of Israel or even the world?

From what I understand, the President can want a foreign leader to speak to congress, but it takes permission from the Speaker of the house to grant such. And at the same time, the Speaker of the House should not be inviting anyone, who is not already in the USA, to be coming from a foreign country into the USA to speak in front of a joint session of Congress. Usually the leader is there to talk with the President, and then is invited, or such is already scheduled that way not only does it give the legislature a chance to prepare for such, but also the executive branch as well.

This is not going to go well, first it appears as though Netanyahu was under the impression that he has the support of the White House, which he does not. And during an election time, and add into the fact with the republican party association with the AFA, a group whose one former member pretty much insulted the country of Israel. This is turning out to be a mess for all involved.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

What sort of person is this Boehner...

An obstructionist sleaze-ball and psychopath.

I've heard the name thrown about often but I can't be bothered to find out where he stands.

Aside from his obvious Zionist leanings.

He's 'The Speaker of the House' and third in line to the Presidency (if both President and Vice-President die).

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Interesting, thank you.

Our third in line is Theresa May...

Looks like we are both screwed.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Fermy

I think he'll bow out too, his cheap publicity stunt will backfire, this is just like his shameless posing when he invited himself to Paris and pushed to the front waving to his acolytes.

And don't forget how Netenyahu WALKED OUT of the UN assembly when Ahmadinejad rose to speak to the chamber.

The man is pure 100% scum.

Or...were you talking about Boehner? Yeah, he is 100% pure scum ALSO.
They deserve each other.
How about Boehner can go talk to Bibi in Israel? Oh. Wait, he's not the Sec of State, or an ambassador.

They're both disrespectful arseholes.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: neo96

a reply to: buster2010

Yo US. and Israel already have peace treaties ?

Miss that ?

That was hilarious think Iran wants peace ?

LOOOOL.

There is no peace treaty between America and Israel. Iran hasn't started a war in 3 centuries Israel has done nothing but start wars since Israel began sure looks like Iran wants peace more than Israel.

Yes, it's ALWAYS Israel who starts wars. Never has it been Hezbollah, Egypt, Lebanon, etc. or other Arab states.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: sdcigarpig

Imagine Netanyahu showing up and getting shot or killed, how would the USA look to the country of Israel or even the world?

To Israel... Bad, I guess.

To the World... You decide.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Obama's world stage buffoonery notwithstanding, I'd like to hear what Netanyahu has to say. We can put aside the partisan posturing over it and hear what an actual leader has to say. Maybe some of our guys who are just pretending and faking it can learn a few things.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl

We can put aside the partisan posturing over it and hear what an actual leader has to say.

You mean a globally recognized war-monger and heartless bastard?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join