It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

claims from Saudi Arabia that the Jordanian pilot was sedated through his execution

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 07:14 AM
link   
A Saudi media source is claiming ISIS have admitted to sedating Moaz al-Kasasbeh so heavily he didn't actually know what was happening.

The Jordanian air force pilot filmed being burned to death by Islamic State extremists was heavily sedated and unaware of what was about to happen, it has been claimed.

A report in Saudi Arabia's burnews.com claims ISIS militants admitted giving Moaz al-Kasasbeh drugs so that he did not scream as flames consumed his body during his grotesque execution.

Jordan has struck back hard following the circulation of the video last week, hitting the militant group's territory with 56 air strikes in three days and executing two ISIS-linked prisoners.

daily mail article

Makes you wonder if Isis are now regretting what they have done given all the unwanted attention it's brought them. middle Eastern media claims can often be taken with a pinch of salt but his reaction does fit with the claims. Or are they not happy about the fact he was defiant and didn't react by showing fear? (Unlike Isis fighters who react by crying like children and asking for mercy when they are caught)

edit on 2/10/2015 by tothetenthpower because: -Mod Edit-Please use appropriate tags for external content.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: sg1642

O he was sedated that makes burning him alive ok...........YEAH RIGHT!

edit on 10-2-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 07:31 AM
link   
awwww see?
all this fuss for nothing, they are good folks after all.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: sg1642

What a shock....the house of saud downplaying the brutality of burning a man to death.

" he didn't know because they sedated him".... Pos saudies and Isis....I hope they burn.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Makes you wonder if Isis are now regretting what they have done

Yeah, they're all bad asses.....till the bombs start falling. Sedated or not, this was the work of....I can't even describe them as animals, because animals may kill, but they do not torture each other.
edit on 10-2-2015 by DAVID64 because: spelling

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I like how the original source is burnews.com. Those Saudi's sure have a sense of humor. I guess they are surprised by all the backlash and are trying now to cover for ISIS and lessen the brutality of it all.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
I like how the original source is burnews.com. Those Saudi's sure have a sense of humor. I guess they are surprised by all the backlash and are trying now to cover for ISIS and lessen the brutality of it all.

My thoughts as well.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I don't watch these videos as I find this death voyeurism that is being perfected by Jihadists quite revolting.

However, I am wondering whether ISIS are just a bit upset that this poor man did not put on a show, and that his brave and dignified death actually showed them (ISIS) up.

The recent past has shown that ISIS would rather have a show to satiate the perverted appetites of their followers - the "YouTube generation", so the fact there was none must have been a blow to them. They are attempting to save face with their followers and appease the backlash against them.

Regards

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Yeah, they're all bad asses.....till the bombs start falling. Sedated or not, this was the work of....I can't even describe them as animals, because animals may kill, but they do not torture each other.

Yeah they do, my cats regularly torture small rodents until they're no fun, then they spread the innards around the house and put on a smug look as I come downstairs and stand in mouse kidneys.....

originally posted by: paraphi
However, I am wondering whether ISIS are just a bit upset that this poor man did not put on a show, and that his brave and dignified death actually showed them (ISIS) up.

Apparently, when engulfed in flames the pain is over very quickly, as the nerve endings get burnt away and you're well into shock at that point. Not that I would like to go that way myself, mind you.

As for the OP - it would be quite weird to have sedated him, but then it has to be said that all the beheading's seem to have been post-mortem as well, they executed them by gunshot first, so I am told, so maybe they really are the compassionate terrorist brand of the 21st century.. We'll just have to make sure we sedate them too - right before allowing Yizidi women in amongst them armed with nothing but rusty scissors.....

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

because animals may kill, but they do not torture each other.

A Komodo Dragon bite could be considered torturous...
Takes a long while for the victim to die of infection and disease due to the bacteria...

But that's for sustenance and survival.

Not really relevant, but good to know in case anyone is ever in the vicinity of a Komodo.

More on topic: Screw ISIS & Screw Saudi Arabia too.

It's understandable that they'd want to let people know he possibly didn't suffer...

Doesn't change the barbarism involved nor the message they were trying to send when they did it.

Scum.

edit on 10-2-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Piece of s$&@ Saudis is right! Yet we bow down to them like a bunch of cowards.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I don't believe for a minute that ISIS sedated him. It's not their style. The demons crave blood and torture and rape.

I heard a talking head on TV say that a torture technique that is used is that the torturers will pretend torture the person over and over. He thinks that ISIS probably marched that poor fella into the cage and doused him with gas without lighting a match many times previously. They would do this repeatedly so that when the time came for actually doing it, he wouldn't be expecting it and his terror would be even worse when they actually lit the match.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Interesting apologetics considering its Saudi source,
Just another indication of who pays ISIS bills.....

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Bulls*** I saw the video myself. Those looked like screams to me....

Holding your face with your mouth wide open and with a tighten face is a scream face.

Also as the flames were heading towards him he began to jump around swinging his arm preparing, and trying to make sure the flames didn't get him.

What, does ISIS think we're blind now?
edit on 10-2-2015 by Kuroodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   

King Abdullah II later said Jordan's response would 'be harsh because this terrorist organisation is not only fighting us, but also fighting Islam and its pure values.'

In a statement, he pledged to hit the militants 'hard in the very centre of their strongholds'.

Go Jordan!

That seems like an amazing amount of airstrikes for 3 days!

edit on 10-2-2015 by Elton because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I don't believe for a minute that ISIS sedated him. It's not their style. The demons crave blood and torture and rape.

I heard a talking head on TV say that a torture technique that is used is that the torturers will pretend torture the person over and over. He thinks that ISIS probably marched that poor fella into the cage and doused him with gas without lighting a match many times previously. They would do this repeatedly so that when the time came for actually doing it, he wouldn't be expecting it and his terror would be even worse when they actually lit the match.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

It's common practice. Mock executions. They do repeated dry runs that keep the prisoner subdued and not knowing what is coming next. That's partly why many of them seem so unwilling to make an escape attempt. Because they don't know until the last minute if it's their time or not. It's quite sadistic.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: IShotMyLastMuse
awwww see?
all this fuss for nothing, they are good folks after all.

Lol

I chuckled and then felt bad about it

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
The question is why Jordan itself supported them !

top topics

join