It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Government child stealing exposed by EU

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:
(post by TechUnique removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechUnique

originally posted by: stumason
a reply to: TechUnique

Jesus christ, mate. You did it in your second post in this thread!! You pulled this stunt in that other thread that got binned - went after Paraphi because he called you out on the video then you acted like you hadn't claimed it was anything or made up your own mind, when in actual fact you did it in the first AND second posts of that thread!

You do chat some complete and utter bull. The people on this website never cease to amaze me. The thread you are talking about got binned for entirely different reasons than you seem to be suggesting as well.

Do show me where what I (quoted above) said has anything to do with what you just posted? I didn't even suggest a reason why it got binned, just stated it had. The actual content of the above post you quoted is actually calling you out on your apparent claims that you didn't insinuate that this new video has anything to with paedo rings, when in actual fact you did, in the second post of this thread.

Quite why you're thread got pulled is of no interest to me, really and has fudge all to do with what I said in the above post you quoted. That was purely to do with you lying about what your posts said and what your agenda is.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: stumason

Not really directed at you, Stu, but pertains to your points:

I know we don't much care for the Daily Mail as a source but.....

DM says the "record" high for children removed by social services is around 10k in a month.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Often for marginal, at best, reasons. Okay, so social services has gone overboard. But...where are the other 90k a month kids coming from?

And I think it bears repeating that these 10k children are in court records....

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   

When did I claim this had anything to do with Peadophiles? I may have suggested it with another video I posted in a separate post than the OP but I didn't claim anything like you are suggesting. The way you are going on is as if that was the main theme of the thread and it was in the title and OP.

This LIE! Bolded for affect by me. You tried to claim this has nothing to do with paedophiles right here, but your second post in this thread ()before anyone had even responded) was this:

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

edit on 10/2/15 by stumason because: (no reason given)

edit on Tue Feb 10 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Then one can only assume the woman got her numbers mixed up - but it's worth noting another poster heard her say 10k not 100k.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: stumason

I know that. I heard her say 10k also. She then said 100k. Repeatedly.

Like I said, not really directed at you but pertains to your points. A member is asking why we aren't trying to find more information on this and well....I think I found some more information on it. It's just not info that supports the OP, so nobody will like it

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I agree with Stu that OP was trying to make the connection with pedophiles. That's what I assumed at any rate. Honestly I didn't even bother to watch the videos for a couple of reasons. However I agree that pedophilia is bad and believe that there are certain circles of people in positions of power that sexually take advantage of children. Since I know that's ultimately what the OP was trying to say I made my post saying as much. Just clarifying that no agenda or lack of agenda swayed me one way or another.
edit on 2-10-2015 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 07:40 AM
link   

When did I claim this had anything to do with Peadophiles? I may have suggested it with another video I posted in a separate post than the OP but I didn't claim anything like you are suggesting. The way you are going on is as if that was the main theme of the thread and it was in the title and OP.

This LIE! Bolded for affect by me. You tried to claim this has nothing to do with paedophiles right here, but your second post in this thread ()before anyone had even responded) was this:

That's not a lie is it Stu my dear friend, dear old chap?

You said CLAIM. When did I CLAIM anything? I may have suggested something by posting a video but did I claim anything? NO.
(Edit to add, you may not have straight up said I claimed it but you definitely made it out like that. Besides, you STATED that this has nothing to do with peadophiles, how are you so sure?)
Again, you're a complete and utter muppet. You made it out as if I was boldly stating that this was to do with peadophiles and that I should be shot for making such bold claims.

You also went on to emphatically state that there was no link between this story and institutional peadophilia. (How would you know?)

I don't even know where to begin on outing you. You're the worse kind of member.

edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Actually, in a weird way, it supports the OP in so far as some MEP's are getting shorty about the Family Courts process in the UK and the removal of "however many" children from their families.

However, it has nothing to do with OP's rather pathetic attempt to try and paint this some sort of way for the Government to farm kids for sick paedo rings.

link   
Again..

Please forgive me for suggesting something conspiratorial on a conspiracy theory forum.

Oh pleaseeee forgive me won't you Stu old chap?

link   

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   

sug·gest
sə(ɡ)ˈjest/
verb
put forward for consideration.
synonyms: propose, put forward, recommend, advocate; advise, urge, encourage, counsel
cause one to think that (something) exists or is the case.
synonyms: indicate, lead to the belief, argue, demonstrate, show; More
state or express indirectly.
evoke.
synonyms: convey, express, communicate, impart, imply, intimate, smack of, evoke, conjure up;

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Actually, in a weird way, it supports the OP in so far as some MEP's are getting shorty about the Family Courts process in the UK and the removal of "however many" children from their families.

However, it has nothing to do with OP's rather pathetic attempt to try and paint this some sort of way for the Government to farm kids for sick paedo rings.

Pathetic?

Wow.

You are calling me pathetic?

As you quoted, yourself, it's pretty clear that Stu is calling your attempt to tie social services removing children from homes in with the pedo ring stuff pathetic. In the line that you, yourself, quoted, I don't see where he said "the OP is pathetic."

But, this thread is wildly derailed at this point and you've had as much a hand in it as anybody else here has.

"I didn't claim anything, but I might have suggested it." Ah, well that's a massive difference.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   

That's not a lie is it Stu my dear friend, dear old chap?

You said CLAIM. When did I CLAIM anything? I may have suggested something by posting a video but did I claim anything? NO.

I'm not your friend, so drop the fake pleasantries.

And give over with the semantics. You post a thread titled "UK Government child stealing exposed by EU", with the comment "The people in power are evil", then in your VERY NEXT POST put up a video titled "UK Paedophile ring murdering babies"...

And you're trying to make out like you didn't try and link the two? Give over! I know ATS is full of idiots, but you;d have to be something really special to not notice what you tried to do there.

Again, you're a complete and utter muppet. You made it out as if I was boldly stating that this was to do with peadophiles and that I should be shot for making such bold claims.

Name calling aside, it's just immature and against the T&C's, you were trying to make the connection (and have stated as much) and as seen by several posts in this thread already, many have already assumed that Committee hearing was about paedophilia.

You also went on to emphatically state that there was no link between this story and institutional peadophilia. (How would you know?)

I couldn't possibly prove that Mars isn't inhabited by a race of super intelligent marshmallows, but a little bit of knowledge and experience reassures me that it can't be so regardless of not being "100% certain". As stated, every one of those kids who is taken from their family is then put into the care of Social Services and is perfectly traceable.

I don't even know where to begin on outing you. You're the worse kind of member.

Oh, do try. You're already barking up the wrong tree by assuming I am a Freemason.
edit on 10/2/15 by stumason because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 07:52 AM
link   

No, I am calling the effort to conflate the two pathetic, not you.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

What is the purpose of your comment?

The purpose of my comment was to get more information and context from you as to what the OP is about. Simply posting a YouTube video is not helpful or informative.

For example... Who is the woman in the video and what is her agenda? What is the committee she is presenting to?

Regards

Getting this op to anser a direct question is futile. Also he never does any fact checking or research. Im sure he just found the video and posted it here. You will have to do the research yourself. I'll check into this and see what i can come up with.

(post by TechUnique removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Mmmk. Split hairs, play word games. This isn't a court of law. He "claimed" and you "suggested."

You both "put forth" an idea.

Call it whatever makes you feel better

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join