It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War on 3/21/2015?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies
Sick and tired of these ridiculous dreams and predictions threads. Why are they on ATS, that wants to be taken seriously as conspiracy theory site?

You're never going to be taken seriously if you allow posters to continue writing such nonsense.

Lol thats funny, cuz Im sick and tired of these trolls jumping the gun before these prediction can have a chance to fail.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest
a reply to: Q
BTW, you spelled 'quote' wrong..."quoth".

Ouch, lol, that had to sting. Essentially destroyed the point of his own rant, nice.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 11:17 PM
link   
The rapture is starting now

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: DYepes

Lol, yeah, just couldnt resist.

Q

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

Bash me for reasoning that an omnipotent being should be able to spell, why don't ya?

I happen to believe that spelling ability falls under that definition. Maybe God needs to correct Webster & Merriam, if he's really that cocksure of things. Maybe something like:

om·nip·o·tent
ˌämˈnipəd(ə)nt/
adjective
adjective: omnipotent

(of a deity) having unlimited power; able to do anything, with the notable exception of spelling.

BTW...no, I didn't. I said what I meant, and it is a grammatically correct, if not modern term. Read the bible, but you never read Poe?

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   

But while Putin may have kept a low visibility profile, he was very well heard, and as reported earlier today, the Russian president ordered nearly 40,000 troops in northern and western Russia to be put on full alert early Monday as part of snap-readiness exercises, official news agencies quoted Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu as saying.

According to the WSJ, the maneuvers are the latest in a series of such checks in recent years and follow dozens of military exercises conducted over the past year since the start of the Ukraine crisis.

The military exercises announced on Monday involve Russia's Northern Fleet, as well as airborne and other troops in the west of the country. The main focus is to test readiness in the Arctic, where Russia has expanded its military presence in recent years, officials said. The exercises are scheduled to continue through to March 21.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

What is it with this date, 3/21? This is just getting weird.
edit on 16-3-2015 by BELIEVERpriest because: puntiation

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies
Sick and tired of these ridiculous dreams and predictions threads. Why are they on ATS, that wants to be taken seriously as conspiracy theory site?

You're never going to be taken seriously if you allow posters to continue writing such nonsense.

They are here because, just like the cryptids and UFOs and paranormals, they are things that refuse to go away. They persist and have persisted for as long as mankind has persisted.

So in their own way, they are as much a mystery as any other conspiracy. Do they exist or don't they? Are they real or aren't they? You may say no, but they persist and if there really weren't any truth to them, they ought to have died, but they don't and won't. So is there something there?

And that, in a nutshell, is why they are still here.

If you choose to call them a fraud, then you are perfectly free to not come here. I tend to avoid those forums and threads I don't have much faith or interest in myself.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Methinks you meant "pall" - you know, a covering that darkens or obscures - instead of "sheen" - brightness, shininess or splendid attire. At least had I been writing something akin to what you wrote that's the word I would have used, and it's the word I see authors use in similar context over and over when I am reading.

Q

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I'll acknowledge the ambiguity, and thank you with a star. While I was well aware of my proper usage of 'sheen', the word 'pall' could well have been used interchangeably with little loss in meaning conveyed. Whether brightened or dulled (largely a matter of POV), my point was that the metaphorical surface was altered in external perception due to the factors discussed.

All that glitters is not gold, eh?

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 12:15 AM
link   

man whatever Q, your so full of it. I came here to force the op to issue a redaction on 3/22 and your still whining about a little bit of spelling?? U 4get ur on da INTRANETS?!?!?!

Q

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: DYepes

That's your opinion and you're welcome to it. I maintain that God can spell. You can argue said being's omnipotence if you'd like, but this makes the story about as believable as the yokel carrying the "Hary Pottr is DA DEBBIL" sign down the street.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   
It looks like Putin is getting ready to start the war. He plans on nationalizing the Central Bank of Russia.

Historically, an attack on the Rothschilds' financial grip on a nation is an unofficial declaration of war.

Remember when Hitler nationalized his bank?

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   
So here are some key events for the 3/20 date. They are non-violent, but very pivotal, in my opinion, in setting the stage for WWIII.

"The time has come to start thinking about forming a currency union," Putin told reporters after the talks in the Kazakh capital Astana with Belarussian President Alexander Lukashenko and Kazakh President Nursultan Nazarbayev.

He gave no details but suggested it would be beneficial for the three countries to work closely together as they try to overcome their economic difficulties.

Kazakhstan, the second-largest post-Soviet oil producer and economy after Russia, has said the three nations should synchronise their monetary policies before considering adopting a single currency.

www.cnbc.com...

And

The Russian President Vladimir Putin has signed a treaty with the leader of South Ossetia calling for almost complete integration on the one year anniversary of Russia’s annexation of Crimea from Ukraine.

www.independent.co.uk... -crimea-annexation-10120690.html

NATO is not happy with this.

edit on 20-3-2015 by BELIEVERpriest because: added content

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   

FYI : Elections in France this week-end. Regional councils.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

But while Putin may have kept a low visibility profile, he was very well heard, and as reported earlier today, the Russian president ordered nearly 40,000 troops in northern and western Russia to be put on full alert early Monday as part of snap-readiness exercises, official news agencies quoted Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu as saying.

According to the WSJ, the maneuvers are the latest in a series of such checks in recent years and follow dozens of military exercises conducted over the past year since the start of the Ukraine crisis.

The military exercises announced on Monday involve Russia's Northern Fleet, as well as airborne and other troops in the west of the country. The main focus is to test readiness in the Arctic, where Russia has expanded its military presence in recent years, officials said. The exercises are scheduled to continue through to March 21.

What is it with this date, 3/21? This is just getting weird.

I personally don't think these are "exercises" at all, and that Putin fully intends to invade Lithuania.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: th33ndgam3
The rapture is starting now

Sweet! FREE STUFF!

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Thanks for bumping this guys, I love predictions I can see the result of relatively quickly
Since I didn't' see this in february, and just saw it today I just have to wait one day

Is the OP still around? want go "na na na na na na" tomorrow or "
I never doubted you!" depending on the outcome

Edit: Sorry for my grotesque overuse of the faces

edit on 3/20/2015 by PsychoEmperor because: to add edit... heh...

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: IamAbeliever

That is exremely possible. It seems that Putin is in power-grab mode with his Ossetian treaty and his currency prospects in Kazakastan. Both areas have oil, and with China introducing a new centralized bank (AIIB), this couldnt come at a better time for the BRICS group.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   

There is also the worsening of relations between the US and Israel. Basically with the re-election of Netanyahu, the Admin more or less does what they do and took it as a personal insult that the people of Israel didn't behave the way they wanted them to. They are now in full-on punishment mode.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Well when the Prime Minister of Israel goes to DC and uses a speech as both a bully pulpit against the Administration's Foreign Policy and free press for his re-election campaign, I understand why they'd be a little salty.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join