It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War on 3/21/2015?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I personally tend to discount dreams from other people. Since I didn't have them myself, there is no way to know the full context. You have to rely one the person who had the dream which makes it unreliable in the extreme as dreams are highly personal experiences and there is simply no way to know if the dream even meant anything let alone if the dreamer got their interpretation of it correct.

I also don't get why you are so caught up on the dates. The OP has his own string of dates. The dream is not related to those except tangentially. The eclipse itself is one of a piece of larger events. You would have to ask the OP to explain his full chain of events reasoning here. But prophecy mentions the sun going dark and moon turning to blood which indicates eclipses. It also references that the moon, sun and stars are for signs. It isn't every eclipse that is significant, but those which fall on significant days or in patterns. See my contention above that you have to ask the OP for his full chain of events reasoning.

Again, I understand that you are hostile to everything that even references religion. This is amply obvious, so I also don't understand why you even bother with these threads aside from the possibility that you do it to try to make yourself feel smug. There are plenty of threads and places I don't bother with because I don't feel it worth my time and effort so I simply leave them alone.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Maybe you should read a little more into the thread before spouting off. If you judge based on the title, you are basically trolling.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

But on its face, it could be a spiritual revival as much a judgment against the nations.

Thank you for all your input, it is much appreciated. To clarify, I REALLY paraphrased the visions that this prophetess recieved. If you'll click on the link toward the bottom of the OP, you will see that the vision is indeed about war, and the fire is a consuming fire. From that context, I determined that the trees are nations. If there were many trees involved, then it could indicate world war.

I urge anyone with an open enough mind to read the details of the vision for themselves.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

It could, but I think it's a stretch to think it will happen as early as this March.

More likely we will see events ramping up and continuing to spiral out of control even more than they have been so far.

I think the real triggering event will be the financial collapse of one or more countries because that would trigger radical instability if the global system.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

You can debunk the OP if nothing has happened by Sept. 17, 2016. He has set dates.

As for Biblical prophecy. It has no dates. Just because the OP set dates to it, doesn't mean anything unless you can somehow prove that God directly spoke to him.

Does it debunk all of Quantum Theory when one scientist gets his equation wrong?

Id like to point out something I learned last week; Back on 9/17/2013 in Israel (which was 9/16/2013 in America), Netanyahu arranged a commitee to transition Israel to a purely cashless system. In order for the Antichrist to enforce the Mark of the Beast, Israel (at least) would need to be cashless. Why of all days would Netanyahu pick the Solar Feast of Trumpets? There is something going on in the elite circles, and they really dont want us to know. That is why they propagandize the Rabbinical calendars, screwed up the "Mayan calendar", and push this Tetrad Theory. The whole thing is connected.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Yes and with Russia hooking up with Iran we have the stage set with global tensions to start the Ezekial war. All we need is for there to be catastrophic war across the ME, for the peace treaty to be declared, for everyone to make kissy face nice and the final stage is set.

It honestly doesn't matter how all those forces are arrayed or why. It still will serve His purpose in the end. He has the stage set. Fascinating.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Op3nM1nd3d

Regarding CERN:

I find if hard to believe and completely egotistical to think that anything man creates in our lifetime could result in the complete destruction of the earth; Or even the universe for that matter. It's not hard to fathom that man can create or do something to destroy all life on earth. However, that's as far is it could ever go for now.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

I agree with you, only God can destroy what He created, but that doesnt stop man from trying. Ill have to look deeper into the CERN claim, I find it interesting.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

Regarding CERN, Agreed.

But that was not my intention to discuss. If there by any chance the events lead to WW3, we could destroy ourselves for good. Don`t think we can destroy our planet alright. That can only be done by malevolent highly advanced ET should they decide to do so(or our sun going into supernova)...both events would be catastrophical(just mentioned my dreams which I considered apocalyptical and wasn`t referring to biblical apocalypse.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I think it highly unlikely that CERN will prove to be any kind of issue unless they are grossly underestimating the results of the collisions they are attempting there and let's be honest, that is one HUGE math error. It would be like a bad replay of Annihilation Earth and I for one refuse to believe that my guilty pleasure of bad Sci-fi movies actually turned out to be prophetic.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   
BP in all honesty the burning trees you are interpreting out of your friends vision to me at most points to a controlled fire for environmental preservation. We have controlled fires right here in the Bay area several times a year, and I am sure as a result many people dream of burning trees/bushes.

I expect you to issue a redaction on the first date you claim, and then two more the following year for those key dates, and they will have to be in this thread.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: DYepes

I expect you to issue a redaction on the first date you claim, and then two more the following year for those key dates, and they will have to be in this thread.

If I am wrong, I will.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I always have a bit of an issue with any "prophecy" when it includes the "Rapture".
The whole "Rapture" mythology is not even rooted in the bible. It was created by John Darby in 1827, with no biblical basis what-so-ever .
The problem is, that since its "creation", it has been regurgitated so many times - and included in different "Teaching" bibles - that many take it as fact now.
I seriously doubt millions of people will someday just get beamed up.. Anyway......

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Well, you know things just aren't going to go on as they have
been forever. Because we as humans, are not capable of carrying
the ball, with out fumbling it at some point. Indeed, the signs
you point to coincide with what seems to be building up
in the world currently. The gears of the clock seem very much
in motion. This, could become pretty intense in just a few short
days. Don't believe I've ever hoped for Krazyshots correctness
before but, I am now. Scary old priest.

Write all your important contact telephone numbers down people.
Keep them with you not just in your cell phones.

edit on Rpm31515v21201500000019 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

I just read today that both Turkey and Hezbolla will be joining the fight against ISIS in Mosul/Nineveh/Mystery Babylon. It looks like world war is drawing nearer by the day. Its comical how "the enemy of our enemy" becomes our friend.

We need not fear. For those who love God, all things work together for good. These times are here to purify our faith.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   

This we need to proclaim publicly

These times are here to purify our faith.

Lord knows I need it

Prayers

SnF of course.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Sick and tired of these ridiculous dreams and predictions threads. Why are they on ATS, that wants to be taken seriously as conspiracy theory site?

You're never going to be taken seriously if you allow posters to continue writing such nonsense.

Q

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I'm as open-minded as the next guy...

But, to quoth the vernacular, THE LORD is omnipotent and omniscient. All things within his creation he must surely know, with the same familiarity as the number of grains of sand on the world's beaches.

And yet...THE LORD did not see fit to bless this most visionary disciple with the literacy to be cognizant of the phrase "birth pang", instead directing them to issue a dire warning to humanity of the next "birth PRANG the Earth is about to have". In the very first sentence, no less, and all over the rest of that horrid website just to drive the point home.

I'm on the fence and all, but I happen to be of the opinion that should God indeed exist, it is highly probable that proper spelling would be on the list of "things God can do". Maybe not at the top of said list, but in there somewhere.

Sorry, it's just a peeve. So many people wanting to spread the 'good word' as they see it, but when they can't so much as spell said word correctly, or understand the meaning of the words they're spreading, it tends to cast a sheen on whatever veneer of authenticity/believability there might have otherwise been.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   
six days left. Seeing this weekends headlines of a missing Putin, and lots of American armor crossing Europe towards the Russian front, perhaps the OP was not far off after all. Will i be forced to eat my own words?? we'll find out Saturday I suppose.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Q

So let me get this straight. You're "open-minded", but you are willing to throw the baby out with the bath water, simply because God didnt pick a spelling-b champion to deliver His message.

FYI, Iris Nasreen (the woman who wrote those words) happens to be a naturalized US citizen, and english is a second language to her. Please excuse my lack of patience with you, but how narrow minded can you be?

I can understand not believing in prophecy or not believing in God, but to discount a message simply because of a spelling error...well, lets just say it falls short of denying ignorance.

BTW, you spelled 'quote' wrong..."quoth".

edit on 15-3-2015 by BELIEVERpriest because: because I lost my patience

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join