It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian Hacker Parastoo Bullies VP Joe Biden, Credibly Threaten to Commandeer US Drones.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Leak IHS Jane’s CBRN Documents

siliconangle.com...

This threat was just updated by Hacker Parastoo and continued update links provided by Crypto.org

ITS TIME TO FACE THE REALITY . STOP GIVING AID TO ISRAEL
AND PUSH IAEA TO INVESTIGATE THEIR CRAP , OR , WE PUT
YOUR # ON THE STREETS . RUSSIANS , CHINESE , NK ,
IRANIANS AND PERHAPS SMALLER STATELESS PLAYERS WILL ENJOY
THE RELEASES . SAME AS.. [4] and [5] . REMEMBER THAT YOU
ARE NOT ANONYMOUS . EXPECT US .

cryptome.org...
The link above has more links posted on it's page at the bottom.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 10:51 PM
link   

The group’s first targets were the US Department of Energy (DOE) and the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA). Their aim is to leverage the release of information to pressure the IAEA to investigate Israel’s nuclear operations. Following their initial demands, they released the personal information of many IAEA personnel including email addresses and confidential documents. They further released various satellite images, SafeGuard documents, and a several confidential files that were posted on Cryptome and Pastebin. The IAEA of course is the same agency that is the nuclear watchdog monitoring Iran’s nuclear ambitions. As recently as January, DOE servers were the target of attacks by the same group as a number of files were released and attributed to their exploits.

I doubt the USA is gonna comply.

Also from the story editors

Editor’s Note: A word of caution – at least one of the released files was found to be ‘payloaded’ – meaning tread lightly and if you open anything, make sure its on a system that you do not particularly care much about (this should be something you do regularly anyways, subject for another day/time). -jc/mrh

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: PrivilegedPeasant

If this is real

Right now NSA and CIA and Mossad are sending their goons and killers to find this guy and ..... (Fill in the blanks)

I am just glad pressure is little bit off watching regular citizens

Nah, their servers and supercomputers can handle it all

edit on 9-2-2015 by PizzaAnyday505 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Elton

Thanks for that info. Because when I was clicking links my mouse started stalling out. Then when I moved my mouse the pointer was highly delayed, then my mouse pointer starting moving by itself. I quickly shut down my PC, and then realized I had plugged something else in the USB port next to my wireless adapter. So I wrote it off as me hitting it and causing a connection failure. But now that you say this i am wondering if my PC has malware or worse in it?

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: PrivilegedPeasant
a reply to: Elton

Thanks for that info. Because when I was clicking links my mouse started stalling out. Then when I moved my mouse the pointer was highly delayed, then my mouse pointer starting moving by itself. I quickly shut down my PC, and then realized I had plugged something else in the USB port next to my wireless adapter. So I wrote it off as me hitting it and causing a connection failure. But now that you say this i am wondering if my PC has malware or worse in it?

Not likely a USB connection being 'bumped' has to do with your PC lagging out.
My guess is that the threat itself is not real, but rather designed to gather interest / hits to propagate a new piece of malware.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: PrivilegedPeasant

Yeah good luck on military droans anyway. The only plausible thing is signal jamming. The droans are programmed to return to base when they lose operator control. Feed it a fake GPS signal and you can get it to land thinking it's all ready home. But that's not an easy task you have to know the droans coming beforehand and have to know where it came from.

Far easier to just shoot it and force it to crash.
edit on 2/10/15 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Why would they jam the signal when they can just intercept it and control it themselves?

Seems I've heard of it happening before.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chickensalad
a reply to: dragonridr

Why would they jam the signal when they can just intercept it and control it themselves?

Seems I've heard of it happening before.

Encrypted data on multiple frequencies reprogram able by the operator be about the same odds as getting hit by lightening 3 times

top topics

join