It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I admit it I've been lurking...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   
So for about a year and a half I've just been looking in your windows so to speak..and I apologize! I have enjoyed every debate,every topic and this amazing place where (on a good day) everyone seems to agree to disagree or at least quietly accepts when they get trumped. And I wanted to respond....boy did I ever (and I will frequently refer to the manners page when I'm feeling particularly passionate before responding~promise.) but I have this job.Before anyone gets excited it isn't particularly amazing and you won't see any dramatic posts about it in our little universe here but they are as interested in what I do off their time as what I do on their time.Being that I like internet,hot water,shelter and the like (as well as do my transitioning into adulthood children) I have been reluctant to strike out as it were. In my business an air of impropriety is the same as committing the crime,so I trust the even tempered moderators to let me know when I've overstepped the boundaries.If you have questions along the way feel free to ask otherwise see you in conversation!

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: wondering5740

You naughty lurker you, glad you've been having a great time.
Welcome to ATS.

Passion is good, especially if you can back it up with facts, but don't be too disappointed when people ignore them.

Beliefs on the other hand should, IMO, be kept in the fridge.

I'd recommend sifting through the archives, there is some truly mind blowing stuff around here.

Kind Regards
Myselfaswell

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Welcome aboard. Don't worry about the the lurking thing- I think we have all lurked for a while before joining. I lurked for over a year before joining the first time around then moved town, forgot everything and joined again. Lots of interesting stuff here !

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Welcome to the land of the loonies, you sneeky ninja!
I think most of us started as lurkers!
All the best.
B. V. H.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS wondering5740

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Hello and Welcome! It's good that You stopped Stalking Us and joined up!! Now just remember that if You have any photos of any of us in compromising situations, hang on to them! You never know when You may need some leverage!! LMAO!!!
Enjoy your time spent here.
See Ya on the boards! Later, Syx.

top topics

join