It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

so many deaths,why?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   
ok i,m guessing i,m right in putting this here but the death rate in my town for people aged 40 and under must take some beating.

in last 2 weeks there has been 3 deaths in that age bracket with the latest just this morning,in last 3 years we,r talking about 10+

now for a population of about 8,000 thats pretty high if u ask me.

i only said to my mate jokingly on sat whos next cause we lost 2 in a week ? now someone i was at school with passed this morning aged 39,don,t know how but know she wasn,t into drugs or anything like that.

obviously there could be a self reason for it but don,t know anything yet.

its just scarey to think a small town could have so many young deaths in such a short period of time.

can only say r.i.p to them all and hope if some were self reason then they have found peace wherever they are.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: sparky31

Town, state, possible causes, any sightings of anomalous people, groups, sightings of agencies you wouldn't expect to see. CDC, Hazmat? Media blackouts? Social media reports?

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme sorry but i,m not going to name the town and for media blackout i wasn,t even going to say anything about media, i wasn,t even posting this as a conspiracy but just thinking as you mentioned it,for the 2 deaths in last 2 weeks there has not been 1 mention of any of them in local paper.

after this mornings i,ll wait and see

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Because you are taking notice of them.

You are that age and is is scary for you to realize that you too can just drop dead anytime.

The older you get, the more of this you have to endure.

For every few people that lives until they're 90, someone dies young.

The average age of 75 is just that, it is an average.

The big question you need to consider is why are you afraid of dying. Consider that question, come to terms with death and you will stop taking notice of ordinary people having ordinary deaths.

There are 7 billion people on this planet and every single one of them will die.

P

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Well not every death is put in the paper. Sometimes the families don't ask for death notices. Any other details? Maybe medical causes, pollutants, poisoning, murder? What makes it suspicious? I live in a town with at most 400 people and it seems someone dies every year or so. I can imagine with 8,000 there's a greater chance of more deaths.

Will you at least name the region you're in, northern Scotland, south, etc?

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I noticed a big increase in the amount of people dying in the area about five years ago. When I was at a funeral I talked to the undertaker who said that deaths of all ages were up at the time. He had called in another undertaker to partner with him till the increase went away. They are still working together, which could mean that the rate hasn't decreased.

Two years ago I talked to another local undertaker and he told me that business was too good. I did not go about asking him about younger people he was preparing though, I just asked him about general dying. Looking in the paper at the obituaries shows a person that deaths are still up. On top of that, people getting treated for cancer, successfully, seem to be increasing in all age ranges. Now, most of the people I know who are getting cancer are non smokers. Something else is causing the increases in cancer.

So now that I have steered the thread to a different direction, I have to say. Many people are losing their lives to stupid accidents too, especially younger people. They are having problems concentrating on what they are doing, they are doing stupid stuff while driving and their focus is off and accidents occur. It is not just cell phones. I think the calming chemistry in the foods is getting too overwhelming or the conditioning is wrong which puts people in jeopardy. They are taught to memorize things at the expense of evaluating things. Maybe it is a combination of a couple of things. With the fifty thousand chemicals allowed to be added to food, some natural and some unnatural, you have to wonder if anyone will be able to find out what is compromising people's thinking. The FDA derives money from every chemical allowed to be used on food, a fee. Could this fee be a problem that causes them to not test things themselves?

Eat natural and remember, the plant defense chemistry of a plant can cause us harm even though it is natural. Moderation and avoidance of some of the concentrated plant defense chemistry is crucial to our remaining alert. All plants have some of this chemistry, but in moderation it is good for most people as long as you can detoxify it or it's metabolites. Why worry about people dropping like flies, instead research how to stay alive and thinking well. Both are related, if your mind and signal pathways are working well, your health should be better.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358 lol am sorry for laughing but you got me all wrong,scared of dying?not one little bit,even the gf says i have something wrong with me cause i have no emotion to anyone dying.don,t see the point,everyone dies so man up and get use to it i say.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Didn't see that it was Scotland until half way into the thread...

Doesn't sound so strange now to be honest.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Can you believe 1 in 2 people now have a chronic illness?

That could explain why there is a rise in people dying early!

Our lifestyle, diet, lack of exercise is all contributing to the unhealthiness of our population. We are consuming so much heavily manufactured foods with ingredients we can't even pronounce let alone know what it is actually doing to our body. And even though science and medical knowledge is greater than ever, we are failing to maintain our health.

new topics

top topics

join