It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spiritual evil, is it running the planet?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE
YES YOU ARE CORRECT! This is a system of SLAVERY. You are not free, you just have the choice of 30 different kinds of bagels.

The ultimate question would be: How's does one break free from such a system of slavery?

One breaks free form slavery by embracing it on a certain level

Now I don’t mean the kind of slavery that humans do to each other

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

The ultimate question would be: How's does one break free from such a system of slavery?

By changing within. If we cannot balance the male and female powers within, how do we expect the entire world to be balanced. So we cannot let our conciousness bathe in the evil this world, we have to free ourselves from it, and the world will change because of it.

I do believe what the wonderful Arundhati Roy once said, "not only is a new world coming, but if you listen closely, you can hear her breathing".

Before she arrives we will witness the death of the old world. Is that not a good thing?

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

Excellent answer.

Very Taoist in nature. I have recently started to study the Tao and it resonates with me on many levels.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   

I have not read any books specifically on taoism but an ebook I recently read called Life is Binary has changed my outlook in life. Sometimes all it takes is a word or a phrase from a simple ebook to cause a pebble to move, that then triggers a landslide in thought, I feel that I have had that landslide. Instead of bathing in evil I now choose to bathe in love.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: NorEaster

Brilliant insight! Thank you for sharing a very common sense way on how to navigate life using one's own compass. This part at the end made me chuckle because despite how much of a roller-coaster ride life seems to be for me at times, this is very true for myself as well:

If you want relief, just look out your window and see just how boring it really is to be you.

Personally, after some of the stuff I have witnessed in life; boring is often found to be the most blissful state of existence. I can empathize why some people who live rock star lives seem to crave empty fields and hills away from all the noise and chaos.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestionI have now concluded that the "Spirit" world is in fact a integral part of our world. And, the ways they interact, and manipulate humanity are almost beyond human comprehension. Don't asked for "Proof" of this, you wont find it, at least in a manner that is sharable with others. I hate to use the word faith, but sometimes, its the only one that is remotely correct .

One thing I have noticed is the use of SCS, Sugar Coated Sh**. Some things I have read sound good and loving, but over time will rot into a mass of lies and confusion. One example of this is Dr Spock who taught parents not to spank. Yes, spanking can be abused and or used inappropriately. But if used correctly can relay "empathy" and respect for others, besides instilling a self discipline into a child. Mammals spank in general, their young, reptiles do not. When a child is not given a moral code to live by, they will grow up the same. They will have no respect, or empathy, for anyone else. SCS!

One might ask how does a spirit play into this? Well, I remember reading somewhere that our good old Dr Spock, was a satanist. And from my personal experiences and observations, his methodology has had a devastating effect on humanity.

Another one I have seen on the internet is the mindset of "I love my XYZ with all my heart" fill in the xyz with anyone, brother , sister, son, daughter. Of course we know and love more people than just one. When a person says that, they exclude everyone else they know. Subconsciously those other people are offended when someone they love exclude them. All my heart?? Do they not realize the implications of such a thought? SCS.

Another one I have seen is the "If the little voice inside tells you anything, then tells you not to think about it", THINK ABOUT IT! Too many police reports end with "The voice in my head told me to do it". SCS

It seems as though humanity is being pitted against one another for a game that resides in the stars. team a, against team b. The good, the bad, the beautiful, and the ugly. And we all get a chance to put the "Skin Bag" on and go down and play.

Morally you would think all "spirited", souled people should be on the side of righteousness. But this isn't the case because too many people have been tricked into thinking right is right, when in fact the right they were taught, is actually wrong. Their divine right of choice has been taken from them, skilfully and covertly. Whether it be by drugs, or a deceitful institution, they have been mislead.

The honest and upright individual has no chance at all, because the game was rigged. Evil? i dont know about that, but certainly, unfair.!

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

You mean greed, recklessness and stupidity? Yep.

Savagery, well, not so apparent and often frowned upon in these meek times.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 01:16 AM
link   
If you compare the amount of people who utilize their power, and thus change the world, you'll find that fear of power, or rather, those who refuse to change the world, is the greatest spiritual evil.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Here is a a couple of books I highly recommend for Tao. Reviews are good on Amazon as well.

I would say these books have had a profound effect, on my entire way of life, and are continually changing the way I live for the better.

The Tao of Health, Sex and Longevity

And Mantak Chia has many excellent books, but here are the two I would recommend for men and women. Both should be read by both sexes.

Taoist Secrets of Love: Cultivating Male Sexual Energy

Taoist Secrets of Love: Cultivating Female Sexual Energy

originally posted by: glend

I have not read any books specifically on taoism but an ebook I recently read called Life is Binary has changed my outlook in life. Sometimes all it takes is a word or a phrase from a simple ebook to cause a pebble to move, that then triggers a landslide in thought, I feel that I have had that landslide. Instead of bathing in evil I now choose to bathe in love.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Hi Onequestion,

I completely understand what you’re saying. It’s tragic and absurd that so many people are suffering, simply to serve the interests of the elite/1%. It almost seems like an unwinnable fight, because they plant so much disinformation and have so little regard (imho) for human life that they will stop at nothing to reach their aims.

I have to agree though with many of the other posters. I tend to believe that we do have a soul which animates our bodies and I do believe that all of humanity is tied to a greater consciousness. So by focusing on the positive and doing what we can to uplift the lives of the people around us, perhaps we can reach a “turning point” where the whole of human consciousness makes a turn for the positive. (If that makes any sense lol!!!)

Anyways, I’m not sure if you have heard of Linda Moulton Howe, but she is a regular guest on Coast to Coast am and also does lectures and has a website called “earthfiles.” I have always enjoyed listening to her on coast to coast and I found a few days ago a very very interesting workshop/talk she gave recently that perhaps sheds new insight into what we (the human race) are facing right now.

I have no idea of course if her sources are correct, but I genuinely believe that Linda does the best she can (probably more so then most researchers) to conduct her research ethically.

Anyways, this video lecture is super long, more than 5 hours! I’ve been listening to it for the past few nights as I go to sleep and found it fascinating. To me, her findings makes a lot of sense and ties in very well with what archeologists have found over the years as well.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I feel you. It seems like the world is becoming a much more darker place now then how i remember it 20+ years ago. Also a good sign of how dark the world has become just look at all these new tv shows and reality shows. No more positive messages anymore. I remember watching G.I. Joe and at the end of every episode there was always a positive message. Same goes with the old time family sit-coms. Now and days all you see is darkness and death on tv shows.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   
A reply to onequestion :
We are living in the information age whereby events from anywhere in the world can be made known in minutes or hours.

The Main Stream Media, who is part of the information age, focuses on negative events primarily. They do this because it makes them money. We are therefore bombarded with horrible information 24/7.

Unfortunately we do not receive happy positive information that occurs from around the world 24/7. If we did receive this positive information it would hopefully balance out good versus evil.

I suggest you focus on the high road. Look for positives in you life. It can help!

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Thanks realtruth, appreciated.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   
"I dont know if its Satan or Lucifer or Jesus, I have no idea."

Without a conscience one lacks empathy and if one lacks empathy they will not have a moral code because all three coexist… and that is how I define evil.

That is what defines Psychopathy/Sociopathy, which is what I believe is behind evil leading to worldwide suffering.

Normal people have a conscience, which means they have empathy, at least to some degree, and that is what stops them from being evil.

So, based upon my concept maybe there would be no evil without psychopaths/sociopaths.

edit on 12-2-2015 by Jana12 because: insert OP's quote

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   

It is very easy to hate (which is a sin) groups like ISIS. I don wonder however why you fail to show the same strong negative feelings toward the country that has been bombing the piss out of the middle east on a daily basis for more years than I can remember?

On the other hand... Perhaps love, tolerance and understanding are a better way of combating "EVIL"?

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Evil may very well be ruling the planet, you can tell by the mass suffering inflicted on the creatures on the planet. Fruit dont fall far from the tree. . . . .

We have weapons of mass destruction but not technology to help all beings on a planet.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   

RELIGIONS UNITED
THE NEW GENERATION

This is a movement not an organization.  There are no leaders funders sponsors unlike currently existing corporation for peace. No money will ever be asked to donate and No person will ever be asked to help or volunteer

This movement represents the end of the dormant era and beginning of the awaken one

This movements is For world where religion is not abused for political and economical propaganda

This movement is  For world where religious dogma is not part of the monetary foundations of society. It is Only then society can progress politically economically environmentally and sustainable

This is a new millennium where we have acknowledged thar human race can only progress if we put our differences aside 

This movement is the voice of new generation

This movement is for people who believe...

...that different religious views don't separate us but instead enrich us as a whole

...that free speech does not equal discrimination 

...that humorous cartoon drawings of religious prophets are simply not even funny and are certainly  not a way to get a point across 

...that people who play GOD with wars and use of death sentence and harm do not bring justice to the table

The goal of this movement will be accomplished when the political leaders of all existing nations and the representatives of religions unite on the symbolical holly ground as one 

declaring to the world that...

...they recognize war on religion as a form of crime 

...religious intolerance is form of discrimination 

... people who play GOD and use wars, death sentence and harm as form of justice will not be tolerated 

declaring to the world the that...

...as one they will progress with absolute transparency to achieve peace and unity 

feel free to join the group at

m.facebook.com...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join