It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kremlin: Don't Issue Ultimatums To Putin

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

Fueling the war? That's weird. It sure seems like Russia is the one sending "volunteers", weapons, armor, missile systems, vehicles, etc into Eastern Ukraine. What has the U.S. sent over? A few politicians.

As it now stands, money, certain equipment, advisers, political support, cookies and lots of favourable propaganda...and we are waiting if we will get conformation about mercenaries.
I just find it funny that Russia can flood Eastern Ukraine with weapons, troops, armor, etc and then cry foul when the west threatens to aid Kiev in the same way.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   

US need not send weapons or mercs..........these are already coming from its NATO allies like Poland, Croatia, Bosnia, Romania and others.

US just needs to wink at them and rest is all "new meat" for NAF to fry and feed the dogs and other animals left behind by the fleeing civilians.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun

Fueling the war? That's weird. It sure seems like Russia is the one sending "volunteers", weapons, armor, missile systems, vehicles, etc into Eastern Ukraine. What has the U.S. sent over? A few politicians.

As it now stands, money, certain equipment, advisers, political support, cookies and lots of favourable propaganda...and we are waiting if we will get conformation about mercenaries.
I just find it funny that Russia can flood Eastern Ukraine with weapons, troops, armor, etc and then cry foul when the west threatens to aid Kiev in the same way.

Yes, to you it`s probably funny when a country has to do something like that to protect his own borders...to me it`s not !

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: victor7

US need not send weapons or mercs..........these are already coming from its NATO allies like Poland, Croatia, Bosnia, Romania and others.

US just needs to wink at them and rest is all "new meat" for NAF to fry and feed the dogs and other animals left behind by the fleeing civilians.

But they are getting paid to do so, so they are mercenaries...most don`t fight out of a faith to think they need to protect their homeland.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Yes, to you it`s probably funny when a country has to do something like that to protect (Emphasis Railgun's) his own borders...to me it`s not !
You spelled "expand" wrong.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: victor7

So now you're advocating actually cooking fallen soldiers and feeding them to animals. And you call The West the bad guys. Interesting.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Yes, to you it`s probably funny when a country has to do something like that to protect (Emphasis Railgun's) his own borders...to me it`s not !
You spelled "expand" wrong.

No, if I wanted to use that word I would have wrote...

Yes, to you it`s probably funny when an empire has to do something like that to expand his own empire...to me it`s not !

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Yes, to you it`s probably funny when a country has to do something like that to protect his own borders...to me it`s not !

How is Russia protecting its borders by destabilising a neighbour and ensuring a generation of animosity and mistrust? It is not usual practice for a country to annex / invade someone else's territory out of self defence. At least when the US (and co) did it they left and had an objective. What's Russia's objective here, because I don't see what is going on as "protecting one's borders"!

It is funny how some people think this is OK and justified!

Regards

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

What's Russia's objective here, because I don't see what is going on as "protecting one's borders"!

Because that`s not how you want it to see.

Good Lord, you might actually starting to see it from that perspective...you could end up with seeing the West for what it is, and we can`t have that now can we ?

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Now don't be coming to the level of teenage sweeties poking tongue at other gals in the neighborhood.

Have you seen killed soldiers in tanks or APCs, they are well fried up pretty much, just leave these Ukes for the animals to find some meals. Hope that makes it clear to your mindset. Would not appreciate anymore "poke the tongue" type logics.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: victor7

Expansionism IS A BITCH when held up by the world HUH?
You want to see what happens when an overzelous regional power meets the rest of the planet GO AHEAD.
WE.VE been expecting you.
I don't like ANY OF this but I KNOW the players and what they'll do.
We'll elect a HAWK and stuff will change RAPIDLY.
SO I would say you have 2 years to enjoy this erroneous administration. THEN I think you will stop.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iwinder

You would think they would learn no? Germany has been at the losing end of two world wars yet they dictate like they are ......well Dictators. :-)

Yeah but they're 1/1 with Russia/USSR, so perhaps we need a decider!

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

Expansionism IS A BITCH when held up by the world HUH?
You want to see what happens when an overzelous regional power meets the rest of the planet GO AHEAD.
WE.VE been expecting you.
I don't like ANY OF this but I KNOW the players and what they'll do.
We'll elect a HAWK and stuff will change RAPIDLY.
SO I would say you have 2 years to enjoy this erroneous administration. THEN I think you will stop.

Who is overzealous here........not Russia for sure. Secondly, rest of the world? Russia has lots more friends that the other puny third world powers US/NATO has been bashing around. US cannot even count on Germany or France in the event things went hot. Russia will NOT be alone on the square.

Elect a Hawk.............go ahead and play another arms race and see what it does to your economy and internal social variables. USSR got beaten because it was following a commie economic system and let's leave it at that. When Reagan too to office, US was a net creditor and it has lots of room to play the arms race. Now US is the largest debtor with debt levels more than its GDP..........seems a little cramped for room here!

Finally, during Reagan times it was "evil commies" song being played day and night. People are not fools and they know where stands right vrs wrong. What song will you play now? People know what is going on in Ukraine and might even not elect a Hawk. Last time you elected a Hawk it cost you $2+1 Trillion and that was against Breznehev era armies with economies under sanctions and not a single nation to help.

One more point, Russia WILL NOT back down on Ukraine.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   

YOU no longer own them THEY practiclly HAVE given you your DAMNED port, NOW GO home or you will pay.
I can see your WALL between Crimea and Ukraine going up. BUT THE US isn't the one PUSHING this WE ELECTED an idiot remember?
NATO is the driving force THE UN is rising up AS YOU have now that we have elected an idiot.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

So why not throw the "idiot" leader and get some "non idiot" and hurray!! play war with Russia !! Smart idea indeed !!!

I think there should be a WALL between NovoRossiya and what ever crap is left behind.

btw, Gemany has merely 2 tank battalions and Baltics have less than 10 fighter planes between them.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Russia Would See U.S. Moves to Arm Ukraine as Declaration of War

www.liveleak.com...

Speaking to The Moscow Times on a condition of anonymity, a member of the Russian Defense Ministry's public advisory board warned that Moscow would not only up the ante in eastern Ukraine, "but also respond asymmetrically against Washington or its allies on other fronts."

Guess I was right, other fronts against US will be warmed up. Be ready to go back to ME and Afghanistan boys !!

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   

How silly to think WE will perform a COUP over logic.
You have given the BANKERS ONLY, what they so DESPERATELY have saught. NOTHING more.
NOW you will see a resurgence of the old school propaganda ,more DMZs, ALL because Ukriane is a soverighn and Russia has "CONTEXT" again.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Better hurry:medium.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

That lie has been completely debunked, some Russian citizens and maybe retired military have joined. Yes the situation is murky as it always is but here is clear proof that Russia's isn't directly involved in Ukraine. A Russian flag would be flying over Kiev if Russia had invaded, do you doubt that sir.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I hope all involved can keep their ego's in check. I would hate for things to escalate because of a, er,
"urinating contest".

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join