It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feminist Aborts Baby Because It Is Male

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Its stuff like this that makes me want off this carousel known as The World. What makes a person this sick?

A feminist aborted a baby after learning it was a boy. The woman known as “Lana” wrote about her experience on Injustice Stories, which has put her on the receiving end of blistering criticism and several death threats.

off site quote:“I couldn’t bring another monster into the world. We already have enough enemies as it is. It didn’t matter that I would be raising a son, he would still come into contact with boys, men, perhaps even the suit jockey who would inevitably twist his carefully constructed upbringing with their kindness. He would think ‘These men aren’t so bad, why would mom say that they are holding me down?’ Not all men are bad, my driver showed genuine concern for my well-being that day and I may have taken my anger out on him. That may have been uncalled for. But I knew what I had to do.”

So many levels of wrong. I support a woman's right to make her own decisions but this is nothing short of abominable. We can only hope that one day the true implications of her choice become fully appearant and she comes to regret this heinous act.

I just don't understand how someone could be so fully engulfed in their overzealous belief process that it becomes okay to abort your child simply because he is a male?

I just don't know anymore. I can't rationalize this story in any way. I'm shocked... dismayed... afraid for our future... I just don't know...
www.inquisitr.com...

edit on Cpm5Monday4620154828Mon, 09 Feb 2015 17:46:48 -06002015 by CagliostroTheGreat because: cannot abide a typo

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

Know what? I was going to write a lengthy reply condemning this woman for the scum she is but I figured I better not. So imo one sentence is enough. She's scum.

+14 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Is this for real?

She speak so bad of men, I mean the enemy, but that don't prevent her to have sex with one and get pregnant.

Maybe it's for the best, poor kid was not goin to have a good life with that mother

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   
If she hates men so much, how did she get pregnant in the first place??? Some people aren't worth the air they breathe....

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

I'm wondering the same thing. Perhaps artificial insemination?

+4 more 
link   

So a woman named "Lana" on a site with random stories that can neither be proved nor cross verified states she aborted a baby because it was a boy.

Sounds legit.

Not saying it didn't happen but this story just reeks of sensationalist crap to promote the further restrictions of women to choose what to do with their bodies(including hosting pregnancies) while further demonizing feminism.

Also at what point did the woman state she was a feminist?

Also where is the original post?

link   
Obviously, men are good enough to bang, just not raise or form attachments to like a normal person. In my opinion, that just makes her a whore. I assume unpaid, but a whore all the same.

link   

I really don't understand this aggressive feminism, I want equal rights for all women men kids everyone but we gotta understand we are different in many ways and that is why together man and woman work together so well.
Maybe it is my age I dunno.
While I do accept it is her right to abort a child she doesn't want her reasons confound me.

link   
a reply to: Indigent

No there is no way it was for the best that child deserved to have a chance. I wonder if the pro abortion people would be for bringing charges against this woman. There were no health concerns that played a part in her decision to do this. SO...

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Apparently she became pregnant and didn't know who the man was. Either she is hypocritical and insane or this is one big joke..

From the article:

The woman explains that she was ready to become a mother even though she didn’t know who the father of her baby was. When she found out she was pregnant in 2012, she contemplated for about a month whether she was truly ready. Things changed drastically when some pivotal events occurred in Lana’s life that made the feminist choose to abort her baby because it was a boy. She had a negative confrontation with a man while flying to San Francisco on her way to an Occupy Wall Street rally that had a huge impact on her decision because he told her she should “know” her place.

edit on 9-2-2015 by Yeahkeepwatchingme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I would never identify with this woman as a feminist. She hates men entirely. I think a true feminist would raise her, or his, sons well enough that they would see women as equals and not be overly affected by what some see as a patriarchy. This is so shocking that I wouldn't doubt it's some sort of PR stunt for an "art piece".

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: OrphanApology

Here is the original on Injustice Stories

I'm just sharing this story. Take from it what you will.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
Obviously, men are good enough to bang, just not raise or form attachments to like a normal person. In my opinion, that just makes her a whore. I assume unpaid, but a whore all the same.

You are correct, a whore. I had a friend runaway from home one time and become a prostitute. I called her a whore and she slapped me. She said, "Get it right, whores don't get paid." No joke.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   
It doesn't shock me that the original story is share-to-read click bait.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

This is her response:

Lana Responds

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme
Apparently she became pregnant and didn't know who the man was. Either she is hypocritical and insane or this is one big joke..

From the article:

The woman explains that she was ready to become a mother even though she didn’t know who the father of her baby was. When she found out she was pregnant in 2012, she contemplated for about a month whether she was truly ready. Things changed drastically when some pivotal events occurred in Lana’s life that made the feminist choose to abort her baby because it was a boy. She had a negative confrontation with a man while flying to San Francisco on her way to an Occupy Wall Street rally that had a huge impact on her decision because he told her she should “know” her place.

So if this is legit, she didn't decide she couldn't raise a feminist male? Yeah, they exist. Instead she decided to kill it? Sure, makes sense to me! [sarc]

Male feminists

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Someone should airdrop her on an IS controlled territory.

link   
If it's true...

She is clearly a troll hoping to bait people into a reaction.

She could of just had the abortion and kept quiet...

As soon as she says "I did it cos it's a male and they're evil" that's just an attempt to inflame the situation.

She probably feels like some sort of saviour and precedent setter...

I think abortion is abhorrent, barring a danger to the mother's life...

But I just wonder if this male was saved from a life of oppression & brainwashing at the hands of a psychopathic bitch.
edit on 9-2-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
It doesn't shock me that the original story is share-to-read click bait.

The fact that you are more concerned about feminism getting a bad name than the life of a baby is truly disturbing!

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Thanks. Also click bait on my browser at least. This is ghastly. Im all for the right to choose, but usually, not always, but for the most part, babies are 4-6 months along before the sex is determined at a regular ultrasound. That's a pretty advanced baby. Still a woman's choice, but the wrong reason in my opinion.

I also wouldn't be entirely shocked if this "Lana" was just some "meninist" supporter attempting to smear legitimate feminism and equality efforts.

A reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join