It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien & UFO Stories & Theories Which Are Interesting To You?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tucket
Of all the ancient alien stories Ive read about the colonization of Earth, I found Robert Morningstar's version to be the most entertaining.

Would you mind providing me with more information and links about that?

I really like the Ancient Alien theory and I have never heard of this guy, so.
edit on CST921Tue, 10 Feb 2015 15:07:00 -0600pm07200 by TBrains because: for some reason the forum really messed up when quoting o.O

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   

This story was really interesting, all about ufo technology.

Also there are claims of Iran having mastered some of this technology and having thier own UFOs. . . . .

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 01:29 AM
link   
www.galactic.no...

So an interesting story to read through is the "Thiaoouba Prophecy" which speaks of large giants which are considered hermaphrodites with psychic powers and advanced technologies. They supposedly look like giant beautific women and can shape shift thier sex organs at will. They are also supposed to be able to create items and even humans with thier thought power. In the story they talk about how they had interacted with earth in ancient times as well as how they are interacting in the current age. They speak of technology and how it is used and abused across the universe. Something I thought was interesting was they spoke of how the universe is within an atom which is pretty far out there. They talk about how current humans first came to colonize earth and spread throught the world. Its an interesting read, and if your into amazons then youll love this story.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Also there are claims of Iran having mastered some of this technology and having thier own UFOs. . . . .

anyone can make a claim

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Here is more on the "Thiaoouba Prophecy"
Michel Desmarquet was taken to planet Thiaoouba for nine days by Human extraterrestrials from that planet.

Main message from ETs to Michel to spread: Material technology, without spiritual knowledge, is leading us to inevitable global catastrophe on Earth. Technology should ASSIST in the spiritual development and not be used (as it is used now) to enslave people within monetary system and materialistic world, which are both temporary anyway. Man exists physically for the sole purpose of developing spiritually. No matter how much we defend our current beliefs, doctrines and traditions, nothing can change the truth and the order established in the Universe. Believing is not enough.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Very interesting story here about Philip Schneider who claimed to be a former US Government Geologist and Engineer, was involved in producing the underground explosions which were required to facilitate the building of various underground military bases, as well as submarine bases for the United States Government. He said he had a encounter with an alien that shot him with a lightning gun.

He claimed to be one of only three people who survived the infamous Alien/Human War at Dulce and Los Alamos, where 66 Government Agents and Workers supposedly lost their lives in August of 1979.

For the last two years of his life he gave lectures about supposed classified information, including UFO's to the media and general public.

Philip Schneider was found dead in his apartment on January 17, 1996.

Some people claim that he was murdered.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Here is some more Dulce alien type story to go through, its interesting to me because it involves aliens and underground bases. I wonder what is really goin on on ur planet, I dont know if these stories are true or not but I can say they are entertaining to say the least.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   
The Roswell conspiracy contains a tone of hard evidence. A truly interesting subject and probably my favorite.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Here is some interesting video about the stories of the Majestic 12, how they had contact with aliens and began to reverse engineer alien crafts. All really interesting, they even go into ancient alien manipulations a bit.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   
To be honest my favorite alien stories involve giant alien beautiful women/amazons with space technology.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Here is a alien interview a very interesting story! It could make a good sci fi!

Roswell Alien Interview

top topics

<< 1   >>

join