It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukrainian Hackers Leak Russian Interior Ministry Docs with ‘Evidence’ of Russian Invasion

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Well it looks as though Ukraine has the counter to Pro Russian's CyberBerkut calling themselves Ukrainian Cyber Forces.

They seem to have been busy hacking the Russian Interior Ministry where they have found many interesting files.

Dokukin told RuNet Echo that he and the Ukrainian Cyber Forces hacked an e-mail account of the Russian Interior Ministry and two other servers, and that they also gained access to additional information that has not yet been publically released. Dokukin says he has personally not spent much time reviewing the documents taken from the Ministry server, but instead relies on journalists to parse through the gigabytes of information.

The most interesting document in the cache of files so far may be a police account written on August 26 describing the circumstances of an August 25 battle between Russian soldiers and the Ukrainian National Guard “10 km northwest of the small village of Prognoi.” The reason why the Interior Ministry—and not the Foreign Affairs Ministry—wrote this account is because four of the Russian soldiers sustained injuries and were evacuated to a Rostov garrison hospital. With independent verification, this police account could serve as proof of the Russian government’s knowledge of its military units operating in, or at the border of, a foreign country and firing upon its soldiers. This verification is not terribly hard to find.

globalvoicesonline.org...

So now it is all coming out about Russia having troops in Ukraine. Not good for Putin as he has denied it from the first day that no Russian troops were in Ukraine, and now we are seeing that it wasn't true.

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   
It's from 13 of DEC 2014, I'm gonna go with fake otherwise it would have been plastered all over the msm in the last 2 months. Unless there more links to back it up.
edit on 9-2-2015 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Yes, it great that we are getting evidence of Russian troops operating within Ukraines borders, but unfortunately, realistically, no one outside Ukraine really gives a #.

Germany and France are crapping themselves hoping Putin doesnt shut their gas supply off or even threats to invade Europe as some Russian policitians ahve mentioned in past year, and Obama doesnt have the testicle to talk to the man face to face and "Put-him" in his place, let alone commit troops or weaponary to assist Ukraine.

He's happy to waste American lives fighting in the sands of the Middle East but not against Russia who is a larger threat to global security than ISIS is.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   

I just don't understand the whole "The Russians are invading Ukraine-oh wait-no they aren't" thing.

Either they are invading or not.

I would think that it would be pretty obvious-but I am a blonde,so....

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   
So both the Russian and Ukrainian accounts acknowledge that no one entered Ukrainian sovereign lands. Therefore Ukrainian border guards fired into Russian territory in order to repel the "mercenaries".

Where in either account does it say Russian forces entered Ukrainian territory?

And only one email out of over 1.7 GB's of hacked documents is the smoking gun of Russian hostilities? Hardly supportive of your OP's intent in fact it counters it. Seems you and the hackers are making a bit of a stretch here, in fact it seems to be contradictory in that Ukrainian border guards assaulted a Russian border patrol by firing into sovereign Russian territory therefore making them the aggressors.

It is also interesting that the Ukrainian guards just happened to have an armored support unit in the vicinity.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   
See your hacked Email and raise you a YT ...

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Remember when Putin was a highly regarded leader and invited to participate in a number of state visits.

Mr Blair seemed to like his company and I think Clinton was partial to a conversation or two with him.

But, I've never trusted him, something about his eyes and the fact he sponsored an execution in the U.K, using polonium. Radioactive material, used in an execution, in the U.K.

Invading sovereign land is an act of war. He has never made secret his craving for the good old days of the USSR. In fact in his inaugural statement he mentioned that he would support the reinstatement of the USSR. He longs to experience that euphoric feeling once more; only even better with him at the helm.

One thing I would say though, he appears quite short, short man syndrome is not to be taken lightly.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   
A cyber war between Russia and Ukraine could get ugly!

I'd sure love to see all the secrets they'd release thou...

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   

I just saw a map of the territory in the Ukraine that shows almost half of Ukraine has been taken by Russia, or who ever they say is in Ukraine.

I mean when will people admit it is being taken back by Russia , when the whole map of Ukraine is RED ?

OOOOOOOOH that's what they were doing.

edit on 9-2-2015 by Battleline because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   
This is getting really exhausting.
Russian doesn't seem to translate well into German.

I need an independent translator for Russian... or something better than google translate.
Does anyone know a better alternative?

I can't find this part: "10km north-west of the small village of Prognoi" in the Russian document where it says: "10 км северо-западнее х."

All it says is x. WTF? Is x actually a Russian word?? Or do the Russians censor their internal documents?
edit on 9-2-2015 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Battleline

It's a fuzzy area, there are 8 million ethnic Russian's that live Ukraine's east(20% of the population of Ukraine)
Even though they are Russian's , they still hold Ukrainian citizenry
This is why many fail to realize this is a civil war moreso than a war between Russia and Ukraine.
An excuse kiev uses for the atrocities it commits upon it's own citizens and why it is percieved as more acceptable.
When in reality we are witnessing another Yugoslavia, civil war, ethnic cleansing and the like.
Take a look again at your map with the understanding that what Kiev/west would have you believe was won through attack/conquest by Russia (the only area's in conflict coincidently) have always been occupied by ethnic Russian's.
edit on 9-2-2015 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Kukri

in fact it seems to be contradictory in that Ukrainian border guards assaulted a Russian border patrol by firing into sovereign Russian territory therefore making them the aggressors.

So with that logic when we see Grads being shot from Russian territory it makes Russia the aggressor in a war they aren't supposedly part of?

Well there is this little account from the police...

The most interesting document in the cache of files so far may be a police account written on August 26 describing the circumstances of an August 25 battle between Russian soldiers and the Ukrainian National Guard “10 km northwest of the small village of Prognoi.”

So it seems someone knows they were in Ukraine...which means they had to have entered Ukrainian territory at some point to be fighting in Ukraine.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ColCurious

I can't find this part: "10km north-west of the small village of Prognoi" in the Russian document where it says: "10 км северо-западнее х."

Here maybe this will help...

That is where the Russian soldiers were fighting with the Ukraine National Guard.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: noeltrotsky

I'd sure love to see all the secrets they'd release thou...

Well they have more that isn't public yet, so I guess we have to wait till they do become public. But I imagine it won't be good for Russia.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: Kukri

in fact it seems to be contradictory in that Ukrainian border guards assaulted a Russian border patrol by firing into sovereign Russian territory therefore making them the aggressors.

So with that logic when we see Grads being shot from Russian territory it makes Russia the aggressor in a war they aren't supposedly part of?

Well there is this little account from the police...

The most interesting document in the cache of files so far may be a police account written on August 26 describing the circumstances of an August 25 battle between Russian soldiers and the Ukrainian National Guard “10 km northwest of the small village of Prognoi.”

So it seems someone knows they were in Ukraine...which means they had to have entered Ukrainian territory at some point to be fighting in Ukraine.

Have you got any other proof that this happened? All I see so far is this one article from dec last year from a very anti Russian author Aric Toler from Kansas university. The name of the "hacker" Evgeniy Dokukin brings up no results either. And the first Google image search for Mr Toler yields this result

You can post all you want from that source but it doesn't make it true. Everything online in blogs leads back to this source and there is one mention of it in the kievpost(also this source).

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: sosobad

It's from 13 of DEC 2014, I'm gonna go with fake

Care to back that up with something besides your opinion as fact?

otherwise it would have been plastered all over the msm in the last 2 months. Unless there more links to back it up.

And if it had been you would have cried and said it was all western propaganda...so it wouldn't really have mattered now would it?

More sources...

www.bbc.com...

ukrainewarlog.blogspot.com...

en.inform-napalm.org...

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Care to back that up with something besides your opinion as fact?

Eh it says it at the top of your article and the BBC one. Go on take a look I'll wait.... You see it now?

And if it had been you would have cried and said it was all western propaganda...so it wouldn't really have mattered now would it?

More sources...

First off the BBC has a different first name for the hacker, also they got this news from Facebook

I gave all this data to Ukraine's security service, but they still can't get round to analysing it, so do it yourselves," he urged readers on Facebook.

But this is interesting

Some media reports suggest that Ukraine's security services have used information obtained by hackers to direct artillery fire.
But officials deny this. "We only use data obtained by people we trust and know," Ukrainian military spokesman Oleksiy Dmytrashkivsky told the BBC.

If true that would mean they are complicite in targeting civilians or the Ukraine government doesn't trust them, one or the other. Why should this information be deemed reliable if even the Ukraine authorities doesn't trust them. Huh oh

The other two are blogs but nice try though.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: all2human
a reply to: Battleline

It's a fuzzy area, there are 8 million ethnic Russian's that live Ukraine's east(20% of the population of Ukraine)
Even though they are Russian's , they still hold Ukrainian citizenry
This is why many fail to realize this is a civil war moreso than a war between Russia and Ukraine.
An excuse kiev uses for the atrocities it commits upon it's own citizens and why it is percieved as more acceptable.
When in reality we are witnessing another Yugoslavia, civil war, ethnic cleansing and the like.
Take a look again at your map with the understanding that what Kiev/west would have you believe was won through attack/conquest by Russia (the only area's in conflict coincidently) have always been occupied by ethnic Russian's.

If they are " Russians" they need to get the frock out of Ukraine then, and go back to Russia.

Problem solved...

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: sosobad
It's from 13 of DEC 2014, I'm gonna go with fake otherwise it would have been plastered all over the msm in the last 2 months. Unless there more links to back it up.

Exactly

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Should that be case, perhaps this below, is the reason for it.

Paul Wolfowitz, the neoconservative who was Deputy Secretary of Defense under the Bush regime, declared:

“Our first objective is to prevent the re-emergence of a new rival, either on the territory of the former Soviet Union or elsewhere, that poses a threat on the order of that posed formerly by the Soviet Union. This is a dominant consideration underlying the new regional defense strategy and requires that we endeavor to prevent any hostile power from dominating a region whose resources would, under consolidated control, be sufficient to generate global power.”
Is Wolfowitz, when referring to “hostile power” referring to any power independent of Washington’s control?

Ref: Paul Craig Roberts

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join