It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Stephen Bassett a UFO "Double Agent" - Suppressing instead of Disclosing?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ZetaRediculian

Thanks for your post. Yeah, I did leave those out, because I was trying to stick with a provable and "already tested" argument for Ancient ET intervention on a global scale, with parallels thru multiple ancient civilizations. Crop Circles, cattle mutilation and abductions on such a massive scale are fairly recent developments, and extremely controversial.

But the idea of "anti-gravity" fascinates me. I believe the U.S. has a flying-triangle called the TR-3B that is often mistaken for ET-craft, because it has something close - gravity-cancelling technology. (This could give NASA lift-offs for pennies, instead of all the millions spent on against-gravity rocket lift-offs. Sounds like TPTB want to keep us "down on the farm, barefoot and pregnant." Instead of enjoying a robust manned space program again. I guess the NWO needs their slave force ...)

I watch "Ancient Aliens" on H2 every Friday. And I've seen various ancient ideas of ET anti-gravity. There were small stones or devices that were placed on huge stones, that kept them 3-4 feet off the ground, and could just be pushed or directed along. The more recent man who constructed that coral wonderland in Florida, had a tall timber tripod with a box on top, that may have performed the same function.

While in South America, they had devices with sound that could turn huge stones into putty. That's how some of those rock walls looked like a crazy-quilt of mis-matched boulders - that still had a solid seal you can't even insert a razor blade between today.

Fascinating stuff ...

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: MKMoniker
a reply to: Tangerine

When you are dealing with a controversial subject like UFOs/ETs that is "officially denied," "proof" like "testable evidence" is on a sliding scale. I'm not offering "claims" but "tested evidence." Thousands of people (if not hundreds of thousands) have sifted thru all the evidence I've posted in this thread - including U.S. Presidents and military Generals - and have concluded that UFOs as ET craft are quite real.

But I do pardon my assumption that you understand that primitive cultures painting/carving humanoid forms encased in spacesuits on "tested" rock walls thousands of years old, or "authentic" Medieval paintings with ET-craft flying/hovering overhead painted into the original painting at the same time, is considered "proof" by most intelligent people.

5) Tested and authenticated rock carvings, Medieval paintings, and baffling Alien Artifacts that we still cannot reproduce (like the "obviously machined" crystal skulls).

Tested and authenticated rock carvings, Medieval paintings, and baffling Alien Artifacts?

Let's take these one at a time. Which specific rock carvings (you can pick one or two) have been "tested and authenticated" to prove what? How were they "tested and authenticated"? Are you claiming that some sort of scientific testing proved that the rock carvings are, in themselves, extraterrestrial? Are you claiming that some sort of scientific testing proved that the rock carvings depicted extraterrestrials? Can you explain exactly how that testing was done? Have experts in prehistoric rock art confirmed the conclusions of the scientists who conducted these scientific tests?

What specific Medieval paintings (you can pick one or two) have been "tested and authenticated" to prove what? How were they "tested and authenticated"? Are you claiming that some sort of scientific testing proved that the Medieval paintings are, in themselves, extraterrestrial? Are you claiming that some sort of scientific testing proved that the Medieval paintings depicted extraterrestrials? Can you explain exactly how this testing was done? Have experts in Medieval art confirmed the conclusions of the scientists who conducted these scientific tests?

What specific "Alien Artifacts" (you can pick one or two) have been "tested and authenticated" to prove what? How were they "tested and authenticated"? Are you claiming that some sort of scientific testing proved that the artifacts are, in themselves, extraterrestrial?

Please don't refer me to some nut job website or video featuring Jim Bob Hoople pointing at prehistoric rock art or a Medieval painting or an "artifact" and saying, "That proves it, extraterrestrials were here!"

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: SubSea

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People

originally posted by: SubSea

originally posted by: Tangerine

originally posted by: MKMoniker
a reply to: SubSea

This is a topic that puzzles me a great deal. I know ET/aliens have been involved with Earth for eons, and polls show that 50% of the American public believes that UFOs are real - and are "most likely" from another planet. Yet the government has gone thru extreme mental contortions for decades against disclosure.

Exactly how do you KNOW that ET/aliens have been involved with Earth...? On what testable evidence is your claim of fact based? I'm interested.

Well I will respond to that. Stephen Greer has signed affidavits from over 50 individuals who either have or had Top Secret Clearances and are willing to testify under oath about the presence of ET.

I'll wait until those 50 people show me their verifiable evidence and their hard proof of alien visitation.

Right now all we have is Greer telling us that 50 people have things to tell us.

When there is smoke there is fire... In this case we have very top quality smoke, Astronauts, Scientists, High ranking military officers, etc.

If you refuse to believe what people like that say, and are willing to testify to under Oath, then you are hopeless and will cry hoax when the Aliens land on the White House lawn.

Can you name the astronauts, scientists, and high ranking military officers and their current titles/ranks and tell us exactly what testable evidence they've presented that I can view proving that extraterrestrials exist and have visited earth? I'm interested.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: SubSea

If this is Webre saying something against Bassett, please know there are very bad feelings there, with Webre being left out of the major public event sponsored by Bassett (The Citizen Hearings mentioned). Yes, each of the Congress people were paid $20,000, but not as hush money to something they knew about, but to sit and listen to the hours and hours of testimony and give their feedback publicly on the information given to them. It was a "mock" Congressional Hearing, and the former Congressmen and women were compensated for their time and expense in being there.

Webre was cut out of the event due to his support of things that Bassett considered to be derailing and too fringe for the event, namely the claims of Bassagio regarding a Mars military installation, dinosaurs on mars, etc. This is an ongoing dispute as witnessed in this posting by Webre...make sure to read the part in italics from Bassett at the bottom of it... Weber's Response to Stephen Bassett

Webre, since the barring from the Citizen's Hearing Disclosure event, has been hefting slings and arrows at Bassett. As evidence, here is a video claiming Bassett has "unusual eye movement" indicating mind-control, along with Greer and other people Webre was, I'm assuming, mad at. Interestingly, the video is no longer available and the page on Exopolitics has been scrubbed. I was only able to find it referred to on this blog: Yesterday's Lies Blog re: "Eye Movement" claims... A sign of conspiracy? Or, more likely, of legal cease-and-desist. This is not the only page to be scrubbed from Webre's site that I've seen in relation to claims he's made that later "disappear" from the original source.

Webre is not someone who plays nice, I have come to determine. I will leave you to discover that rabbit hole yourself.

peace,
AB
edit on 11-2-2015 by AboveBoard because: spelling!!! sheesh!!!!

edit on 11-2-2015 by AboveBoard because: punctuation...the basics people...the basics...

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Interesting, well, I had no idea of the background of Webre and Bassett.

I would imagine however that a public accusation of this nature would command some sort
of response by Mr Bassett. That in itself will be interesting..

top topics

<< 1   >>

join