It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Music that gets you pumped up when feeling low.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Nivek555

I don't really do "mixes".

I mainly just redo the parts in midi as I think it sounds better. Like I am not a huge fan of sampling. I mean it's fine but 9/10 sounds lame in my opinion. I think it's better just to convert the sheet music to a midi layout and go from there in terms of manipulating it into an electronic piece.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Hey I was messing around with your video posted up and was able to find someone who posted the piano version(which is super easy to play and therefore super easy to make into a midi file).

I am going to work on a beefed up version for you because A. I am off and B. I am bored C. I'm that nice(no not really)

But also if you want a midi file with the piano version of it let me know, that will be far easier to manipulate into an electronic piece instead of just remixing the original recording.

Also to add:

D. I also really like that Brian Eno song, I've heard it before

Edit 2:

Looks like someone already beat me to it, go to the description and it has link to midi file...perfect!

edit on 13-2-2015 by OrphanApology because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Alright.

I am done.

Quality isn't that great but anything else would require me messing with stereo/left/right and I started working on another track already.

soundcloud.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Ok, time to drop a couple
New addictions on some of you.
First up is Polar Bear Club. These two songs are the first toe off their newest album Crash Battle Guilt Pride. They're best listened to in order.
First up is Pawner
Next is Killin' It
Next we'll switch it up a little with a few songs off of Ratatat's newest album LP4. They're an AMAZINGLY talented duo. Those of you posting deadmau5 will want to give them a listen if you haven't heard them before.
This track is Sunblocks
Next we have Bare Feast
Also note worthy is Living Saints by Polar Bear Club (or any of their other songs) and for Ratatat Grape Juice City is wonderful as well as Falcon Jab. But quite honestly both groups are very well rounded. I'm struggling to think of a single track either of them have made that I dislike. Both also keep getting better, each new album is better than the last.
If anyone likes either of them but doesn't want to wade through all their stuff let me know. I would have posted more but I'm on my phone and this has been difficult enough. Every time I copied a link and came back ATS crashed so I had to make this post in my notepad.

ETA- Ok, one more by Ratatat that just came on. This is off LP3 their second newest albumIt's called Shempi
edit on 2 15 2015 by MDpvc because: Edit to add

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: MDpvc

I like Ratatat, always good jams.

Here's some Hotchip, I'm sure you've heard them but just in case:

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join