It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning Over TV Which Listens In On Users !

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I would like to add one more additional post on this subject (and I may start a thread on it if it doesn't get any replies here).

If you have Hulu Plus, cable internet service, and a Smart or NON-Smart tv try this experiment. Pull up any tv show on Hulu Plus. When the commercials come on, mute the commercials and start talking about one of the following topics: Buying a new car, needing a broom or vacuum to clean the house (Swiffer commercials), diabetes (Diabetes control commercial), plastic surgery (Botox ad), needing a vacation (Texas vacation ad), what to cool for dinner (Marie Callender's advertisement), going out to eat (Red Lobster or Olive Garden ad), makeup (Loreal makeup commercial), and a few others which I can't think of right now.

If you have a conversation about any of the above topics, and start to notice the ads I mentioned above, Hulu is listening to you! It would be nice to have a thread about how to remove the microphones/cameras or whatever else is listening to you. Sometimes, I even wonder if the tv/cable box, computer or other devices would even work if you removed the monitoring systems. I THINK they would still work, but I have a suspicion that they may be hard-wired into the devices in such a way that if you remove it, then it's broken and won't work. Food for thought....

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I guess that sex on the couch is out since it gets noisy.

<< 4  5  6   >>

join