It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello, & hi everyone dffrntkndfnml signing in...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Hi, I've lurked this community over the years and felt like the time was right to begin participating.

Conspiracy, spirituality, the occult and an umbrella of more fringe topics have been an interest of mine for many years now. I'm an extremely curious individual.

The conspiracy angle on what could be going on in our world helped open the door to thinking outside the box. I've explored many ideas and gradually found myself by looking within. Lol, the journey turned out to be the destination.

My neck of the woods is Raincity (Vancouver) B.C. It's expensive as far as Canada goes, though a beautiful place to live. I enjoy building things, and labor in the construction industry. My favorite colour is green and I fell under Aries this time around.

I've been a member of other online communities before, and this has been a great learning experience. It's hard sometimes finding others to share with, especially when it comes to taboo topics. My experiences posting online have made it much easier to express myself all around. It can be frustrating keeping one's thirst for knowledge pent up or not being able to interact constructively in day to day life when it comes to these sorts of things. The practice of posting online has helped ground me and given me the confidence to help build bridges between the different paradigms I encounter along the way. It can be painful waking up to the bigger picture, but there is no going back...

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 03:49 AM
link   
welcome dffrntkndfnml
how about dff for short? a bit easier lol
regards f.

a reply to: dffrntkndfnml

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: fakedirt

Thanks, and you can call me whatever you want.

It's great to be able to participate here.All the traffic and ideas that others bring to the table food for thought on a whole other level.

Peace

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Welcome to the land of the loonies!!
All the best.
B. V. H.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Wow, your user name is a mouthful... well if I had to pronounce it it would be. Does it mean anything or just random letters? Regardless welcome to ATS. You can checkout any time you like, but you can never leave. .👍

(Excuse the weirdness, I happen to be listening to a song, you could probably guess lol. Very fitting for ats!!)

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: feelingconnected

Lol, I didn't really spend too much time thinking about the handle.It's one where you need to fill in the blanks.An inside joke to myself if you will.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 05:48 AM
link   
welcome to ATS "different kind of animal" I presume?

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Thought as much. Mine wasn't thought out real well either. I wanted to change it 2mins after joining. I still cringe sometimes. But alas it is what it is, enjoy your time here 😊reply to: dffrntkndfnml

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: rokkuman

Hell yah!

Reminds me of a joke:
Q:How do you catch a funny bunny?
A:Unique up on it!!!

a reply to: feelingconnected

It's no big deal, I tend to remember more what someone has to say, then what they name they approach me with.The energy is the key.

I actually was a little reluctant to register.I enjoy writing and have been planning on writing a book, blog or something similar of poems about my life up to now.I find poetry beautiful and a great vehicle of self expression.It has helped get me through some tough times in the past, and can be quite therapeutic.I heard someone mention that writers write because they have too.Feels good, but I forget how good sometimes so here I am.The best excuse is none, communities like these offer the real time feedback that keep me aiming high...

edit on 9-2-2015 by dffrntkndfnml because: splicing my posts,lol

edit on 9-2-2015 by dffrntkndfnml because: fleshed out some more

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: dffrntkndfnml

Welcome to ATS

It's a fun and sometimes difficult place to be, so keep a sense of humour

I'm Cody one the avatar artists here on ATS, we provide a free service, so if you'd like a custom avatar made for you just come over to BTS Avatar Creations 2015 and let us know what you'd like

Cody

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay here in crazyville!

new topics

top topics

join