It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Member of the Year!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 08:18 AM
link   
ATS have been blessed with so many intelligence members that have brought so much to ATS. As we are coming to the end of 2004 its that time of Year where we pick member of the Year! WOO WOO!
So who was it?....*scary music plays*

In my pretty darn amazing opinion i would have to say....*drum roll*

Nerdling

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 08:21 AM
link   
OK,OK,OK...ill do it....JEEZ!!! all you had to do was ask!

lol,its sad when you amuse yourself so much!

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
ATS have been blessed with so many intelligence members that have brought so much to ATS. As we are coming to the end of 2004 its that time of Year where we pick member of the Year! WOO WOO!
So who was it?....*scary music plays*

In my pretty darn amazing opinion i would have to say....*drum roll*

Nerdling

Nerdling? Where's the proof? Do you have links to back up this claim?! You're trolling with this propoganda

I'd offer up Majic for contention as well.

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I would have to vote for the entire ATSNN staff !!!

What a job they've done this year !!!

If we're voting members only... not Staff... then ummm...

Myself of course :shk:

j/k

I vote .... ohhh, I can't choose just one...

its' been a great year for ATS, I say we're all Member of the Year !!

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Really its everyone, but a stand out member this year in my humnle opinion is Amuk.

Or we can just give the award to me

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Well, all the work Nerdling does for ATSNN, his humour...*coughs* his looks *coughs* and ermmm....I LOVE HIM! shhhh dont tell my girlfriend though
lol

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 12:57 PM
link   
my vote would go for infinite

always there to bring a calm point of view to the arguement...

Why is it i haven't seen Nerdling much around the boards ?

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   
My vote goes to...Myself.

For having the hottest avatar and, the Rodney joke thread. Also, I've done other stuff to deserve this honor, like...um...uh...
Well, there's bound to be other stuff I did. At least I think I've done other stuff, good stuff, member of the year caliber stuff.
In closing, I'd like to say, "Vote for me, I'm freakin' awesome!"

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I should win because i have a G4 avatar!!!

Bow to the avatar!!!

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Come on guys, you really cant vote for yourself :shk:

UK Wizard, thank you soo much... i shall send you the money in the post

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotTooHappy
My vote goes to...Myself.

My vote goes for your avatars.

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Sure as hell aint me no one likes me that much lol

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 07:50 PM
link   
DrHoracid because he is a joke and makes me laugh with his topics and replies and his comical ali ambisions

DrHoracid you have my vote

i am a bit right now

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I don't like picking just one person...Ya'll are all great....But then again, being labeled the "2nd...or 3rd most honorable member of the year" would probablly leave more of a salty taste in someone's mouth more than anything else
So if I'm dead last and your dead last....and YOUR dead last....then we can all be dead last together!

At any rate...My single vote would go to.....kinglizard

He probably thinks I'm stalking him or something with all the compliments I give him....lol....But he truly is a great guy from the chances I've had to interact with him...

And he's proven, as some of you may have witnessed with our little photoshop duel (WHICH IS NOT OVER, YOU BASTARD!
), that he has a great sense of humor....AHEM.....

Before he was a mod he helped all the newbies out left and right, made everyone their flashy and snazy avatars, and contributed heavily to the quality of our ATS content....Of course he still does all of this - I just found that I was speaking in past tense and figured I should correct myself....lol

So, one for KL....

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Other than SO who's done a tremendous amount of work, I'd vote for Pisky who seems to have been member of the month and always has something funny to say. Voting for member of the year is hard because of all the quality members here. Even outside the ATS staff theres countless members who all deserve this award.

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Reconstructing his or her notion that the male generative appendage of a single solar cycle had become the new nadir of contribution to this sector of cyberspace, the elusive and inimitable visiting entity, shrouded countenance impassive and unshaken, departed vertically with prestidigitational control of the beige button.

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Pisky is the man....

He gets my vote- Hear that Pisky??

The King.

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Reconstructing his or her notion that the male generative appendage of a single solar cycle had become the new nadir of contribution to this sector of cyberspace, the elusive and inimitable visiting entity, shrouded countenance impassive and unshaken, departed vertically with prestidigitational control of the beige button.

By virtue of the innate ability to encapsulate a diatribe in a conundrum, thus succeeding in the superfecundation of mutiple mind's ova ( should they have the fortitude to journey past the emoticon flippancy of board life), I say my man MA has got it like DAT!

My team mate and all around Southern Gentleman, RANT, displayed a very seldom seen amalgam of attributes in dispathing his ideologue opponents: detailed research, diverse source connection and scathing sarcasm that splayed open the viewpoints of blind-idiot-a*holes without directly naming them as such, thus harvesting the maximum shadenfreude because everyone past a minimum intellect could see it clearly!

To you men, I pour an Absinthe & an old No.7 in respect & appreciation!

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Pisky is the man....

He gets my vote- Hear that Pisky??

The King.

In which case, as King Pisky, I hereby dub thee 'Pixy Princess'

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 03:23 PM
link   
We kind of do this in a way... Seekerof was last year's (before becoming a mod), and it's based on how many times you won the TWATS award, hehe (I think I was just shy of him too...oh well...too late now, hehe...)

You'll note the silver emblem vs. the gold one denoting TWATS under Seekerof's avatar.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join