It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm clearly new here.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Hey everyone! I'm 20 years old. And for about the last 2 or 3 years I've been very interested in conspiracies, as well as politics. I've finally decided to join a site, where I can speak my mind without being called crazy everywhere I go. Any advice for me as far as being a good member?

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: speedin134

You're crazy!

Just kidding, welcome to the nuthouse though!

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Welcome to the community!

Best advice: READ the About Section and theT&C and do your best to follow them. Simple as that.

Don't believe everything you read here, and always contribute quality material.

Good to meet you. Stop into Chat and say hi sometime too!

edit on 9-2-2015 by Aqualung2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Welcome to the land of the loonies!!
All the best.
B. V. H

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Hello Clearly.....we wuz all new here one time too.....now we is all here....welcome...

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Welcome speedin134,

My advice, is learn to use quote tags, always remember to actually to posts by clicking the reply icon on their post, rather than replying to the thread as a whole (it makes it easier to follow the discussions, believe me), and finally, remember that this is a site where you can learn, and share your own knowledge. As with all information found anywhere, information you get here should be rigorously examined for elements of truth.

Other than that, see you on the boards!

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Welcome ...question everything,believe nothing

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Well Hi there!. You will naturally be a good member - is anyone anthing else here - a very good welcome and I look forward to reading your thoughts and sharing mine.

I do think today one needs to have a sceptical view of what we are told and look to as many places as one can to see it its actually true. People forget its the politicians and industrialists who actually conspire to keep the public ignorant as to their real intentions and their personal vested interests. If someone calls you a conspiratist they are usually the ones on the back foot - not you unless you put something daft out and we all have our skittish sides show occasionally.

Welcome and enjoy.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Interest in politics is not bad but first you need to think whether it is your objective to be a part of politics. In fact, no life without any objective and if your interests aren't relevant to your objective then it is not only a waste of time but also can damage your objective.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 06:29 AM
link   
welcome speedin Indiana
steady as she goes and keep watch for the kraken lol.
f.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: speedin134
Hey everyone! I'm 20 years old. And for about the last 2 or 3 years I've been very interested in conspiracies, as well as politics. I've finally decided to join a site, where I can speak my mind without being called crazy everywhere I go. Any advice for me as far as being a good member?

I just woke up and my vision is a bit blurry. Your thread title looked like "I'm dearly new here."
Welcome, dearie.

You can pretty much put forth any political conspiracy idea and raise some spirited debate, but if you really want to raise some hackles, start a thread about religion\God\spirituality. That pushes the buttons like no other topic.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Hello!

Keeping your cool and objectivity are two qualities that make for a good member.

Welcome and have lots of fun!

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Research! Things like 9/11, UFOs , and all things unknown or denied.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   
If you spend enough time here, you will learn that we are all crazy, the difference is how well we mask it.
Of course, some are crazier than others. (they usually have something other than minions as avitars)

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS

new topics

top topics

join